fistfullofclams
+1|6802
Just found today i got reset again who knows but im guessing they can't recognize talent when they see it. Im just going to uninstalling the game screw EA bunch of douch bags . and l8r all had fun while it lasted .
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6818|-
Wait, what? What do you mean it got reset again?
fistfullofclams
+1|6802
i only had 1400 points lol and they reset me again bunch of EA ass hats trying to piss me off..

Last edited by fistfullofclams (2005-09-24 07:59:35)

TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6818|-
I think you should try to figure out why before you go uninstalling your game and never playing again...
fistfullofclams
+1|6802
Im done trying to find out why, i even made a topic on those crapy ea forums,and got nothing but hate from them.So im done thx for the good times but they ended quick sadly, EA never buying anything that comes from them again!
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6808|A Small Isle in the Tropics

did you try a different PID? switch identities and see what happens?? sorry.. i m no good at the technical aspect of the game..but i dont think you should just give up just like that
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6809|Munich, Germany
wow thats sad
sounds more like a witch hunt to me.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6798|Australia
or he was doing the wrong thing and got caught.
Rakasan
+7|6807|California, USA

kontrolcrimson wrote:

or he was doing the wrong thing and got caught.
Fist is just good, I played with him before even after the 1st reset. He always took my golds, lol.  Somebody just has it in for him.

Why don't you record yourself playing and give it to the right ppl.

Last edited by Rakasan (2005-09-24 15:42:18)

-101-InvaderZim
+42|6814|Waikato, Aotearoa
When did u get reset Fist?? I just had a look 2day (25/9) and according to BF2s, ur stats are still here.......
fistfullofclams
+1|6802
Bah the stats don't change on stats sites when you get reset,and till you play a round in your new reset self . like i said i give up they really can't see talent.

Btw i dunno how to record my self unless someone tells me how and who do i send it to and anyways they will just bash me like they did in EA forums.

Last edited by fistfullofclams (2005-09-24 16:13:50)

tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6818|San Francisco

I still think you should try and find a valid ea support email... someone has to have one.

give this a try.

We need a bf2 court!
fistfullofclams
+1|6802

tF-voodoochild wrote:

I still think you should try and find a valid ea support email... someone has to have one.

give this a try.

We need a bf2 court!
I tryed that got this from them

EA Ass Hat wrote:

Evidence was found to support the claim that you were abusing the scoring system. We do not give out specific information on what we use to determine what is fiar or not, but your account does not fall under what is considered possible in the time it was done. We will do this whenever we determine that accounts are abusing in game mechanics to gain score/ranks/ and kills. There is nothing further we can tell you about this.
Im pretty sure he copy and paste that from the how to be a useless EA person manual.

Last edited by fistfullofclams (2005-09-24 17:50:12)

tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6818|San Francisco

That is really lame if you were entirely legit... I would keep trying to get ahold of someone who can give you a few specifics though, you deserve at the very least to find out why you were reset.
^ISK^Chainsaw
+0|6814
wow what a lame ass pile of bullshit. Not speaking directly on your case since I don't know you, but the "we do not give out specifics" bullshit. That leaves the door wide open, a little too wide open in my opinion. If you pay $50 for the GD game you should have the right to find out exactly why your account was reset.
07>sin
mista sinista
+1|6816
i wonder what the cut off SPM is to be classed as abusing the system.. whats the highest SPM everyones seen?
fistfullofclams
+1|6802
I gotten 11 spm but that was like for my first game from reset but it went down as i played to like 7 till i got reset ....
NiteFever
+0|6809
http://bf2s.com/player/fistfullofclams/

ur stats still up from before the first reset strange.. but that fucking sucks dude.. they are lamers
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6804
That's so pathetic. They need to have proof and show it to you.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

I mean, from what I have in my cache, your SPM is only 4 (like I say, from my cache).

But, that's kinda bullshit. Honestly, an SPM of 4 is only two kills every minute. That's NOT AT ALL impossible in cases where you whore it up on Karkand as a medic.

I wish I actually had some pull to be able to do something.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6814|Bryan/College Station, TX
Gold Knife Badge
Silver Pistol and Explosive Badges.
Huge Karkand and Medic points.

You have the stats on paper of a classic point farmer.
HOWEVER...
They should show you the proof that they make the decision on.
That's only fair.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
HotButter
+0|6818|Arizona
Has anyone actually looked at his stats!?  He has over 8K revives, thats why he got reset and if you ask me he deserved it. 8k revives simply isnt possible while playing legit, its so obvious that he had been doing the knife/revive its disgusting.

Last edited by HotButter (2005-09-25 00:09:40)

tF-afrojap
+124|6817|SF

HotButter wrote:

Has anyone actually looked at his stats!?  He has over 8K revives, thats why he got reset and if you ask me he deserved it. 8k revives simply isnt possible while playing legit, its so obvious that he had been doing the knife/revive its disgusting.
8K revives are within a reasonable realm, look at anyone on the top. Some guys have 15k! I think it was the crazy SPM that got EA's attention. Never played with Clams so can't say if he's legit, but he if is I'm real sorry man.. that's gotta suck!
HotButter
+0|6818|Arizona
Hmmm I didnt know anyone actually believed that the guys in the top 5 actually got there without padding.  With the exception of Black Jesus  I am sure that 1-4 have padded quite a bit.  Look at [TR] Dissb for example.  He has 382 hrs as medic and about 15,000 revives.  If you do the math it comes out to about 40 revives an hr,  if you think that is really possibly u are fooling urself IMHO.
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6796|Netherlands
Fistfullofcrap.Reset again;so second timer...not worth the post-space.  imho.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard