CinnamonBits
Sniper Cat
+1|6787
I was just playing Strike at Karkand, and I went into the round with 56 pistol kills.  I killed 8 people with a pistol in the round, and I didn't get my veteran badge.  I know for a fact that this is a valid server because I got both my veteran knife badge and my ground defense ribbon on this server.  What happened?
77th|1st Lt. Werstein
+1|6803|Virginia, USA
couldnt tell ya man, sorry
CinnamonBits
Sniper Cat
+1|6787
It's not that big of a deal, just upsetting.  It's like you do everything you need to but you just don't get it.  It doesn't seem fair and what makes it worse is that you can't do anything about it.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6839|-
Are you sure you got 8 kills with the pistol? Perhaps you are mistaken?
CinnamonBits
Sniper Cat
+1|6787
Positive.  I actually make it a point to only use the weapon I'm getting the badge for.  Makes it easier for me to get the kills.
^ISK^Chainsaw
+0|6836
Don't you need 100 kills first not 50
^ISK^Chainsaw
+0|6836
Oops my bad was thinking expert knife that's 100

Listen it took me like 5 diff times of getting over the # of kills to get my veteran. Same with other badges met the requirements a few times before actually getting it. I swore the game had something against me lol
CinnamonBits
Sniper Cat
+1|6787
Heh, I feel the same way.  Anyways, I just got it.  I guess sometimes the system just glitches a little bit.   I just did it again and I got it right on the seventh kill, so now I'm happy.  If you ever meet the reqs for a badge and you don't get it, you're not alone.
^ISK^Chainsaw
+0|6836
LOL or have to get the same badge/ribbon 3 or 4 times before it actually saves in BFHQ! lol
07>sin
mista sinista
+1|6837
i'm thinking is just lag, sometimes i get the items on time sometimes i dont or have to do it a few times before it saves
ethanous
+0|6788
Just out of curiosity, does anybody have bothe the basic and veteran pistol or knife? I have my basic for both, and just went over on the 50 kills with the pistol, but didn't get veteran. I am wondering if you have to get the 7 Kills IAR again to get veteran. If that is the case, that sucks. Thanks for the help.
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6800|Lake Constanze, Germany

ethanous wrote:

Just out of curiosity, does anybody have bothe the basic and veteran pistol or knife? I have my basic for both, and just went over on the 50 kills with the pistol, but didn't get veteran. I am wondering if you have to get the 7 Kills IAR again to get veteran. If that is the case, that sucks. Thanks for the help.
Right! U have to do 7 kills IAR after u reached 50 global pistol/knife kills.

Greetz,
Agent
Guruz
Sir
+20|6830|government yard in trenchtown.
You actually need 500 pistol kills and then 18 in a round to get the Expert Pistol Badge.

I'm looking for the Vet one, tried in Karkand, and shocked that it's not that easy than you think although you knifed 3 people in the last round's first minutes.
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod

Guruz wrote:

You actually need 500 pistol kills and then 18 in a round to get the Expert Pistol Badge.

I'm looking for the Vet one, tried in Karkand, and shocked that it's not that easy than you think although you knifed 3 people in the last round's first minutes.
Right. But we weren't talking about the expert one....
Thanks anyway

Greetz,
Agent
CinnamonBits
Sniper Cat
+1|6787

Guruz wrote:

Heh, yeah.  You've got to be one shifty little jumping bean to get the knife badges.  The best is when you've been knifing all day and you go up to someone with a knife and they whip out theirs.  After all that knife practice, you're like WHOTAHHHH!
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6825

Ag3nT-()r@ng3 wrote:

Guruz wrote:

Thanks anyway

Greetz,
Agent
someone up there said that the expert was 100 global pistol kills... he was just clearing  up that it's actually 500
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Ag3nT-()r@ng3 wrote:

Guruz wrote:

Thanks anyway

Greetz,
Agent
someone up there said that the expert was 100 global pistol kills... he was just clearing  up that it's actually 500
Yeah, i thought a few moments of this....but i wouldn't believe he's according to that single post....

Greetz,
Agent
ArkAng37
+1|6836|San Antonio, TX
Oh yea dood ok i knw the prob. When u get the 500 kills. DO NOT KILL ANYONE USING ANYTHING BUT A PISTOL. YOU WILL NOT GET THE BADGE IF U GET SOME KILLS THEN KILL SOMEONE WITH ANOTHER GUN. SO KILL 18 WITH JUST THE PISTOL. I cant stress that enough. I had a douche bag that couldnt get that through his noobish mind. When u get the badge then ya go all out on someone. But read and read again the bold. Thats if u didnt know this already.
MOJO|Holle
+0|6780

ethanous wrote:

I got Basic and Vet at the same time. Had over 70 pistol kills global and then got 7 or 8 in one round.
Guruz
Sir
+20|6830|government yard in trenchtown.

Ag3nT-()r@ng3 wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Ag3nT-()r@ng3 wrote:

Thanks anyway

Greetz,
Agent
Yeah, i thought a few moments of this....but i wouldn't believe he's according to that single post....

Greetz,
Agent
I actually did refer to Chainsaw's post, because I don't want anybody to ask next: "I had my 100 kills but no expert?!?¤2+"

and YAY I got the Vet one finally on Sharqi Peninsula, with only taking my tool out when I got behind someone (wow that sounded perv)

EDIT: Oh shit, just noticed that this was Veteran Pistol.. well that's my glorious knife story then..

Last edited by Guruz (2005-09-26 12:44:43)

Croak
+11|6797|San Marcos, CA

ArkAng37 wrote:

Oh yea dood ok i knw the prob. When u get the 500 kills. DO NOT KILL ANYONE USING ANYTHING BUT A PISTOL. YOU WILL NOT GET THE BADGE IF U GET SOME KILLS THEN KILL SOMEONE WITH ANOTHER GUN. SO KILL 18 WITH JUST THE PISTOL. I cant stress that enough. I had a douche bag that couldnt get that through his noobish mind. When u get the badge then ya go all out on someone. But read and read again the bold. Thats if u didnt know this already.
I got both my basic and veteran pistol badges just playing the game, not going for them.  And in the rounds that I got my 7 pistol kills, it was mix-and-match with other weapons and other kills in-between.  You know, several rifle kills, an AT kill or two, a grenade kill, a C4 kill, vehicle kills, mixed in with the pistol kills that round.
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod

Guruz wrote:

I actually did refer to Chainsaw's post, because I don't want anybody to ask next: "I had my 100 kills but no expert?!?¤2+"

and YAY I got the Vet one finally on Sharqi Peninsula, with only taking my tool out when I got behind someone (wow that sounded perv)

EDIT: Oh shit, just noticed that this was Veteran Pistol.. well that's my glorious knife story then..
Haha, ok, i see - good one m8
Imo all these Explosive/Knife/Pistol/ badges are tough, so CONGRATS m8

When i'm using the pistol, i shoot a person with my main weopn first, then finish him off with the pistol.
That's seems the easiest way to me.

Greetz,
Agent
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6831|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
along the lines of having to get badges/ribbons over again, my sniper was the worst.

i earned the basic sniper badge 6 damn times before in registered.

btw, anybody else have that wierd glitch where all of a sudden you re-earn some badge that you already have? like the other day, i earned the spec. ops. combat badge. well that would be exciting if i hadn't earned it months ago. just wondered if this has happened to anyone else.
specops10-4
+108|6735|In the hills
ha this is the first post in this site sweet

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard