Crypto_420
+25|6850|Portland
Can Battlefield 2 run on a 64 bit Vista OS
Dr_3V|L
+51|6732|Twente, The Netherlands
Battlefield 2 runs fine on my system, which includes a Vista 64 bit OS (Home Premium), so I guess you won't have any problem with the 64 bit Ultimate version.
Crypto_420
+25|6850|Portland
great news, guess its time to upgrade
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6421|Finland

yeah. It runs great. why wouldn't it?   64bit ultimate here.

Last edited by GC_PaNzerFIN (2007-12-06 03:06:46)

3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6574|NYC / Hamburg

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6204|Winland

As long as your computer's relatively powerful, you won't have any problems at all.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6679|The Real World

max wrote:

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

ReDevilJR
+106|6358
64-Bit Home Premium, slightly laggy at times, probably drivers/servers.
tittles
+1|6000
I have Windows Vista Ultimate x64 and I run BF2 on all high settings with no problems...
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6226|Phoenix, AZ
yea i can confirm with tittles, same thing for me
NaytdawgUK
+7|6205|essex, UK
<bump> i cant even get it to instal! let alone play!, im using 32bit ultiamte and it comes up with the win xp serivce pack 2 error code each time, ive tryed setting compatabilty, im running it as admin anyway, but nothing seems to work any help, greatly appreciated, and before you ask my pc is brand new custom jobby, lots of goodies, too many specs to mention
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6588|SE London

max wrote:

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6460|The Twilight Zone

Bertster7 wrote:

max wrote:

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

XP runs it great, Vista just runs it.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
NaytdawgUK
+7|6205|essex, UK
could be a my machine things, its only 2 weeks old, still a bit buggy meybe but it wont install GRAW 2 and comes up with the same error code relating to xp serivce pack 2 update, graw 1 works fine tho
xRBLx
I've got lovely bunch of coconuts!!
+27|6362|England - Kent
Ran's fine here just make sure your running 2 GB RAM vista + BF2 = High Useage
Microwave
_
+515|6662|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
Sorry for the revive of the old topic.

I got the sudden urge today to play bf2 and I didn't want to restart and boot xp.  I've got bf2 installed on my vista hard drive (64bit),
but it crashes when I click to join a server or whilst loading the map on single player.

After googling all day looking for answers I've got nowhere.

Reading the posts above some of you seem to have it working. And I'm wondering if you can help me out!

I've tried: reinstalling, with and without patch, running in xp compatible mode, (I can't run in administrator mode beceause there is only one account on my computer which is obviously already admin).

Thank you in advance!
Drykill
I Like Waffles.
+47|6699|England

james@alienware wrote:

Sorry for the revive of the old topic.

I got the sudden urge today to play bf2 and I didn't want to restart and boot xp.  I've got bf2 installed on my vista hard drive (64bit),
but it crashes when I click to join a server or whilst loading the map on single player.

After googling all day looking for answers I've got nowhere.

Reading the posts above some of you seem to have it working. And I'm wondering if you can help me out!

I've tried: reinstalling, with and without patch, running in xp compatible mode, (I can't run in administrator mode beceause there is only one account on my computer which is obviously already admin).

Thank you in advance!
Tried running it with lighting on low or medium? I had the exact same thing happen to me when I used high lighting. Although it works fine on high now? Still not sure what the problem was.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard