+1,775|6613

Nice assault rifles ratio
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6369|105 RVK

Toilet Sex wrote:

Nice assault rifles ratio
KD caring much?

Your KD compared to your SPM is rather girly but lets not point out all the bad there!

You quit using tanks after Vet Armour badge, Good cause I hate tank whore :p

Chopper guy and jet guy, high KD's in both, goodie.

Few nade kills  so thats another good thing but you dont have many Assault rifle kills so thats also a bad thing.

7.5/10
colt.45
I use air hacks.
+25|6517|B.C Canada
ok spm and kd:r, very impressive collection of awards, good vehcile kdr's. only thing i would say is try to work on your infantry stats and get those ratios up. 9/10
Adamshannon8
+94|6226
hacker, no really, nice stats but i know you padded a bit to get them, but ive seen you rape i/o servers.......
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6679|Amsterdam, NY

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

Slauther, shit stats for a shit person tbh.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6505|A W S M F O X
Idnolol buy better hAx TBF

3/10 for fail sniper account
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6763|Oregon
re: jet/raidensen

damn lotta time as a sniper, and good kd too. also not relying on claymores for kills...gj.

nice spm/kdr/kpm....rather remarkable for a sniper actually. accuracy is exceptional too.

thats a lot of time playin SF too...i personally couldnt tolerate it.

overall 9/10...for lack of vehicle use...they are fun too...i should talk...
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6189|Estonia
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
Good KDR, over average SPM (but nice done) , Lot of medals 848 golds(very good) Lot of badges, good kdr with kits and rifles. yeah well done
EvilHomer15
+4|6039|Taastrup, Danmark
Markooo
• Good kill streak
• Good KDR and SPM
• A little too high BR in some maps???
• Sniper, nice.
twiistaaa
+87|6710|mexico
evilhomer

nice spm, kd ratio, win ratio. decent medals for your time. prob a new account tho.

Last edited by twiistaaa (2007-12-14 02:09:11)

killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6632|Reisterstown, MD

twiistaaa wrote:

evilhomer

nice spm, kd ratio, win ration. decent medals for your time. prob a new account tho.
winner!

Kill/death ratio is way below avg.  Score per min is below average as well.  Accuracy is avg I guess.  2/10

Weapon stats are below average.  Nothing is impressive with the weapon stats. 1/10

Map playtime is spread out between several different maps.  Good juju's.  7/10

Vehicle stats are below average as well.  More time in vehicles just practicing will increase the k/d.  2/10

Pretty good collection of awards and ribbons considering the global score.  Good stuff.  6/10

Nothing really stands out with this acct.  I would suggest playing more and perhaps you can get that k/d up.  Good luck. Overall 2/10
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6423|Oslo, Norway
Killer21.

Very nice stats. Impressive KDR. Maybe time to get some of those expert badges you hvae the required global hours on??

Otherwise, I'm very impressed.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6449|Somersetshire

Babb Master Flash wrote:

Killer21.

Very nice stats. Impressive KDR. Maybe time to get some of those expert badges you hvae the required global hours on??

sorry, but your stats just seem average, you whore karkand and warlord too much
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6423|Oslo, Norway

Tehremos wrote:

Babb Master Flash wrote:

Killer21.

sorry, but your stats just seem average, you whore karkand and warlord too much
I know I'm an average player. Had a terrible start which I managed to turn around with maaany hours with IO. These last weeks I've played alot of vehicle maps. Especially AF & EF. Cool maps!
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6378
@ Mr. Babb

7-10

nice medals

you play a lot of everything you don't just stick to one thing.

and no signs of cheating WTG lol
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6607|England

ChevyLee86

Good SPM, ok KDR. Accuracy is a lil low too (usually see it in the 20's). Kill streak is great, but death streak! Were you afk?!?

"Totally addicted to Wake". How on earth can anyone play that map for more than 50hours. You deserve a medal for putting up with the shittest map in the game, because otherwise you map balance is pretty poor. Most maps have barely been played.
Average map time (incl Wake) = 57hours.
Average map time (excl Wake) = 12hours....between twenty eight maps.

Kit balance is ok, but infantry stats are much to be desired. Vehicle stats arent that bad actually, AA and GD could do with upping a bit though.
Nice collection of medals, looks like SF was just for the kit badges and AF was played solely for the ribbon (I remember you in that damn Cobra/Havok - kept blowing ma LB outa the sky ).

Variation...and lots of it is needed. A very 1 dimensional player it seems.

6.5/10
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6538|UK , Birmingham
^^ the one of the only bf2 players i know who actually play the game how it should be. good hours on all boosters adn expansions. decent ratios in most things.

9/10 for the EF hours
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6378
@ impact

looks really nice great spm, kdr, and air time. did you stat pad or something? same person on your victim an enemy list. also you have a nice acc.

7-10 if you didn't stat pad

8-10 if you did haha j/k
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6505|A W S M F O X
Good SPM
Below average KDR for your rank, play style
Same kill streak as me

Good kit times, most with over 200 hours

weapon stats are pretty so-so, but that happens when your a aviator

Map stats..........horrible, ive played alot of wake but that amount is aids. same with kark.

Vehicle stats, obviously your specialty, your jet KDR is very poor for a wake island player, but i doubt its really representative of your skill, no doubt youd have gotten good in that amount of time

good victims list as well

5/10
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6719|Middle of nowhere
great SPM for being a snipner
KDR is pretty good aswell but you should get in a squad more, even as a sniper
pretty good variety of maps, there isn't 1 that's really clear above the rest

Weapon stats are awesome, love the accuracy on some like LMG's and Assault Rifles
Vehicle Stats aren't anything to drool over, but it looks like you're more infantry, so that's alright
Victims list is nice, but you should get those awards already
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6344|The | Netherlands
Pretty decent, average KD ratio, nice SPM for Wake. Vehicle stats are quite ok, but non of them has a very high KD ratio somehow.
Weapon stats are ok, but your nade ratio is pretty low, also get some more expert badges, you are heading for the hours. Also, good accuracy.
Seipoc
+2|6162
Nice rank, KDR is good, SPM is also good imo, lots of squad time, good kill streakm W/L ratio also good, Too much Medic whoring on Kark though
NantanCochise
+55|6020|Portugal/United States
Good, nice KDR with choppers.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard