Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6682|Your moms bedroom
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6624|MANCHESTERRR
i would of been the biggest cunt to that cop i could.
Locoloki
i like how he threatens to mace the kid whos just sitting there on his belly, handcuffed, not moving

perhaps he should have threatened to taze him as well

Last edited by Locoloki (2007-12-04 13:32:36)

aLeX
.?
+160|6373|:D

Just me or was that cop a bit of a cunt?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6531|Gogledd Cymru

aLeX wrote:

Just me or was that cop a bit of a cunt?
Yeah, i could tell from his accent that he was american too.

Last edited by Mr.Surgeons (2007-12-04 13:35:47)

colt.45
I use air hacks.
+25|6517|B.C Canada
what a fucking moron
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6808|UK
If that happened in the UK that cop would be under investigation. There is not a doubt that he totally overreacted and endangered those kids health, eg strangling them..
Locoloki
Im sure the video is only half the story, but that is quite excessive... i mean,  what adult coudn't choke the shit out of a 13 year old?
bennisboy
+829|6688|Poundland
what a dick. Tho I jus got a great idea for if one of my mates ever get in trouble with the cops. I'll jus piss the cop off and get him to follow me cos theres no way they'd catch me, then my mate could jus leave. lol
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6727|Espoo, Finland

bennisboy wrote:

what a dick. Tho I jus got a great idea for if one of my mates ever get in trouble with the cops. I'll jus piss the cop off and get him to follow me cos theres no way they'd catch me, then my mate could jus leave. lol
One word: Taser.
Locoloki

Gawwad wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

maybe theyll hit him with the beanbag gun instead
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6687

Gawwad wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

I agree bring on the Taser
Locoloki

blademaster wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

I agree bring on the Taser
i'd pay to see a bf2s user "go for a ride"
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6749|67.222.138.85
You do what a cop fucking says. He tells you to stop skateboarding, you do it, as soon as you say no I don't particularly care what kind of danger he puts you in because you're too stupid to live.

yay social darwinism
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6685
that looks like austin, but its not

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2007-12-04 14:47:47)

MysteryJake
+12|6249|California

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

You do what a cop fucking says. He tells you to stop skateboarding, you do it, as soon as you say no I don't particularly care what kind of danger he puts you in because you're too stupid to live.

yay social darwinism
If a cop tells you to stick you're thumb up your ass you're gonna do it? Cops are paid to enforce the law not be the law, and last I heard skateboarding is a perfectly legal act.
Flaming_Maniac

MysteryJake wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

yay social darwinism
If a cop tells you to stick you're thumb up your ass you're gonna do it? Cops are paid to enforce the law not be the law, and last I heard skateboarding is a perfectly legal act.
Not in places designated no skateboarding. You think that cop actually took him to the ground just because he was skateboarding, and doing nothing wrong? Bullshit, he wasn't supposed to be skating there.

You show me a cop that is going to seriously tell me to stick a thumb up my ass as a cop and I'll gladly do it.
MysteryJake
+12|6249|California

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

that looks like austin, but its not
It was actually Hot Springs, Arkansas.
MysteryJake
+12|6249|California

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

MysteryJake wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

yay social darwinism
Not in places designated no skateboarding. You think that cop actually took him to the ground just because he was skateboarding, and doing nothing wrong? Bullshit, he wasn't supposed to be skating there.

You show me a cop that is going to seriously tell me to stick a thumb up my ass as a cop and I'll gladly do it.
Ok, so there was a no skateboarding sign, does that still give the cop the right to put a child in a choke hold? I think not.
Flaming_Maniac

MysteryJake wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

MysteryJake wrote:

Ok, so there was a no skateboarding sign, does that still give the cop the right to put a child in a choke hold? I think not.
I think that kid is really dumb for not doing what the cop says and that now he has been taught a lesson he will never forget, might be a useful member of society.
Boomerjinks
+301|6837|Denver, CO

MysteryJake wrote:

Cops are paid to enforce the law not be the law
That doesn't make any sense. In this video the cop is ENFORCING the law.

I wouldn't hope for anything less than this for people who think they are above laws. Just like watching a dog learn he shouldn't fuck with a porcupine, I absolutely love seeing dumb kids learn by getting the shit shaken out of them.

Last edited by Boomerjinks (2007-12-04 15:02:19)

CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6560|USA
looks to me like these kids model their behavior after other "police brutality" videos on the net (taser in library, etc)...

the beginning of the video is not posted; i wonder why?  could it be that they did actually run?  well, at the beginning of the video, the cop is out of breath.  i know he isn't in the greatest shape, but i'd be willing to bet nothing would have happened if they just took some fucking accountability for skating on private property (or whatever the cop wanted to ask them about) and went on the're way...my experience with coppers says that just accepting wrong (like skating on private property), being considerate, and promising to skate elsewhere (for instance) is the best way to handle things - and it usually gets [me] out of tickets...

moral of the story: know your rights - don't run -> and if you don't, gtfo

edit: also - knowing that the actions of the cop are being caught on video - just complying and using the evidence in court is the best solution (if the law enforcement is in the wrong) - dumbass punk kids

Last edited by CoronadoSEAL (2007-12-04 15:36:56)

R0lyP0ly
+161|6695|USA
those punk skateboarders fucked up big time, not the cop.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6762|Scotland

Locoloki wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

maybe theyll hit him with the beanbag gun instead
I saw testing of that gun on some person.

It was funny, it's on youtube i think
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6319|Mo Val, Cali
Any background info on that? I'm curious what the outcome was. Did the kids get charged? Was there an investigation? A lawsuit?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard