stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6761|California

lets do a little experiment this week...

starting on Friday, February 10th, try using a kit you usually dont for a week. if you are a medic whore, try playing with support, or engineer, if you play as assault, go AT... get some variety in your play, i hope someone will do this with me, so i dont look completely stupid. give it a go!

i personally will be using support, cause i havent used that in sometime, other than in a helicopter.

what will you do?
-_{MoW}_-Assasin
+13|6769|Australia
if i do,i will probibly use Medic or Spec ops, i havnt used those in AGES

Mostly Sniper for me, or assualt, sometimes Enginner, havnt used Support or Anti Tank much either
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6699|Australia
Ill use medic. I use all the others preety evenly - but i got so many more hours for assualt than anything else.
Rizen_Ji
+41|6777|200m out and smiling at you.
i have no played AT since i started this game really, if u couldn't tell from the 8 min i played AT, which accumulated from being revived and me picking up the kit...
CrazeD
+368|6714|Maine
I'm going to get my medic hours to 15, so I can get my veteran combat medic badge, then I'm working assault.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6790|Mark it zero.
i have 100 with spec ops, 100 assault, 70 AT, 55 sniper, 98 medic, 26 support, and 23 engineer... hmm i guess i gotta play more engineer and support
-(PK)-DarkIllusion
+1|6881
lol.. i just did that.. i used to play medic all the time, than switched to engi till i get 100 hrs. now i'm done.. guess i'm goin back to medic now...
OpsChief
+101|6717|Southern California
damn what's a tank whore to do?  where's my knife?
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6869|Australia
what do i do? i have 100h on them all
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6761|California

kontrolcrimson wrote:

hmmn... o i kno! EXPLOSIVE WHORE! i love doing that!
OddAngryShot
+1|6715|Brisbane Aust
i grab whats going at the time if i dont like it i change with some dead bloke !..
Stags
+26|6697
Somethings I think I play to much, then I come here and I feel just fine. lol.

I really don't know, I play whatever I feel like and whatever the situation lends itself to be.  Probably play a little more Support but I already got my Vet for that, I play sniper way too much but I really want my expert for that 8 more hours. lol.
tF-afrojap
+124|6888|SF
Ill try out that one kit that's useful for... hmm, the one that's always the last one alive and has no clue what's going on in the game.. what do you call it.. oh yeah, the SNIPER. I might give it a try!
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6763|Eastern PA
I've played engineer mostly, but have recently switched to Spec Ops.
-_{MoW}_-Assasin
+13|6769|Australia
lol! yea!! i havnt used C4 in ages
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6765|New Hampshire
I've actually been whoring a kit i HATE - support.  I can't stand LMG's.  So I guess I'll just continue to whore it
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6874
I'm curently getting my stats up for my assault I hardly ever use it.
airborne916
+24|6706
well i dont know were i am because i whore, spec ops, medic, and support,.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6869|Australia

stryyker wrote:

kontrolcrimson wrote:

hmmn... o i kno! EXPLOSIVE WHORE! i love doing that!
no, i flame to many for that.
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6865|St. Louis, MO
I guess I could put in some sniping time.Only got about 4 hours or so.
Wargru
+0|6708|Norway
If i was gonna try this, i would have to be AT ore sniper.
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6752
i am already trying enginere, i got a promoted and chose the jackhammer now i love it, yesterday a whole squad of 6 came round the corner i just closed my eyes and off loaded, when i opened them again expecting to have "you are criticly wounded" screen up i had plesent surprise as they where plasterd all over the floor, next thing over chat i OMFG you HAXZOR, you think your 1337, fucking n00bs all i wrote back was nice and simple pwned.

now i love the gun and i am going to whore it to the max.
xaven
+25|6774|Berlin
hmmm... I'm using all kits often. What should I do? There's no kit left like a vicar
Wargru
+0|6708|Norway

xaven wrote:

hmmm... I'm using all kits often. What should I do? There's no kit left like a vicar
Run around unarmed!
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6772|Uhh... erm...
Believe it or not, I have never EVER used Support. Ever. And I'm not about to break my record. When I think about it, if I always remembered to click properly on my kit when spawning, I wouldn't have any time in Assault, either. Wow.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard