BL4CKL10N
+66|6253
If this game comes out, I will stop playing bf2, bf2142 and C&C3 and just everything cause this just kicks ass.
I think Crysis will be the only game which could beat it in this year 2007.
Volatile
+252|6675|Sextupling in Empire

BL4CKL10N wrote:

If this game comes out, I will stop playing bf2, bf2142 and C&C3 and just everything cause this just kicks ass.
If your saying that crysis multiplayer will be better, then I would have to disagree. From what I have seen from online vids, crysis multiplayer will be more like deathmatch than a good teamwork based game.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6690|Melbourne, Australia

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

BL4CKL10N wrote:

If your saying that crysis multiplayer will be better, then I would have to disagree. From what I have seen from online vids, crysis multiplayer will be more like deathmatch than a good teamwork based game.
100% agree crysis is going to be a groundbreaking single player game much like half life 2

OH BABY I WANT THAT EYE CANDY
BL4CKL10N
+66|6253
Well I thought of playing crysis in single player mode and thats the way everybody should do with this game. Yes, online gaming might get a little bit boring, so JUST stick to ETQW! XD

Hope to see ya guys on the Quake-Battlefield
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6205|Bristol
delayed..... *Crys*

Im preordering tonight
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz
DemonAlucard
+2|6444|Laredo,Texas USA
i probably wont get it cause i don't see anywhere that it says it supports up to 64 players....
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6635|NT, like Mick Dundee

DemonAlucard wrote:

i probably wont get it cause i don't see anywhere that it says it supports up to 64 players....
So?

Oh and can people stop harping on about Crysis' graphics? "OMFG CRYSIS HAS AWESOME GRAPHIXZZZORZZ!!))!@!@#!@#"... Who gives a shit about graphics? I really don't. Couldn't give a toss if it was photorealistic. Impressive to be sure but if it doesn't have the gameplay to back it up then it's a waste of money.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Global stats and gameplay have always outlasted the latest GPU craze.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
[PTG]shogun
PS n00b & proud vista user
+44|6403
BL4CKL10N
+66|6253
Following the reveal of the release dates for North America and Europe below, we are excited to announce that Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars will be on shelves in Australia on September 28, the same day as the European release. All of the release dates announced so far are valid for both the Collector's Edition as well as the normal version of the game.
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6253|Pennsyltucky

When I DL'd the original Beta I had to lie about my Video card.

The game worked fine, no lag or anything.

So I DL the 2nd Beta & now I get an error saying my system doesn't meet min requirements.

Bull !  The first Beta ran fine.
r00ts
xD
+81|6513|Netherlands
so it has been a while since posted here, and its out now
and i got it!
who else? discuss
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6516
I have it, it's fun. It's like 2142 if it were done correctly, and wasn't rushed, and paid attention to detail, and didn't suck, and didn't include spyware. You can actually see your vehicle speed on the dash, even if your in the passenger seat, wooo! It's good, but I alternate between QW and COD4 at the moment.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6814|Reykjavík, Iceland.
IMO it pretty much fails, although it is stable and well programmed the general feel of it is so unstable, the graphics suck donkey balls too, they seemed so much better in the screenshots before it came out.

This is actually the only game I have bought this year which I regret buying.
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6450|Trondheim, Norway
I've got it.

I must say this is everything I've expected and more. It's just awesome!
There are few bugs, and most of the maps and weapons is very balanced!
It also humiliates games like bf2 at most parts.
Examples are: Tactical Options; this game has possibilities for nearly infinite numbers of tactics. Spots; you can get to like every spot on each map, by trickjumping, teleporter, jumping upon teammates etc.
To me it seems like this got no limits.

ETQW's greatest problem is the amount of players but the promod is in planning, and it is expected that it will "convert" the last W:ET players

But I won't use my whole day writing about pro's and con's with etqw
So if anyone got any questions about ETQW, or comes from europe and wants to play: My xfire is just over there (<---)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

Emil wrote:

I've got it.

I must say this is everything I've expected and more. It's just awesome!
There are few bugs, and most of the maps and weapons is very balanced!
It also humiliates games like bf2 at most parts.
Examples are: Tactical Options; this game has possibilities for nearly infinite numbers of tactics. Spots; you can get to like every spot on each map, by trickjumping, teleporter, jumping upon teammates etc.
To me it seems like this got no limits.

ETQW's greatest problem is the amount of players but the promod is in planning, and it is expected that it will "convert" the last W:ET players

But I won't use my whole day writing about pro's and con's with etqw
So if anyone got any questions about ETQW, or comes from europe and wants to play: My xfire is just over there (<---)

Whats your ingame nick ? ... mine is Varegg of course, add me to your buddy list
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Burwhale
Save the BlobFish!
+136|6193|Brisneyland
I Like it. I am suprised not many more people play it though. I have found that there is a decent learning curve ( this may drive people away, especially if they have small attention spans). There are no chopper/jet whores, so that is great for gameplay (players can go about their business without getting wiped out by the same chopper every 20 seconds). The missions are very team focussed, objectives must be completed or your team wont win. Many different options and classes, cool strogg weaponary make for much fun. Objectives are more than capping and recapping the same flags.
It does seem to favour defenders, however good teamwork should always fix this. Not saying its better than BF2, but its heaps of fun. I havent played BF2 since I bought it. The graphics looks pretty good to me, the only place it is not great is inside building ( things seem to lack detail compared to BF2).
I usually check out the QWET forum site but I definitely think BF2S should sticky this game.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Sadly, this game has driven away many people who have played previous Quake titles. The way I played it, it seemed like a multiplayer shooter on rails, with everything done in a specific order. I prefer either indirect control points like BF2 or base vs base like different games' CTF modes or C&C Renegade.

IMO, U2k4's Onslaught mode is better polished than QW.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-12-12 02:10:46)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard