RDMC_old
+0|6776|Almere, Holland

raz wrote:

RDMC wrote:

BUDFORCE wrote:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c236/ … tware3.jpg

Mostly good changes there, although seems we arnt getting the changes to the granade launcher we all were expecting/hoped for
Whahaha!! The noob tube lives on!
Lmao.. No.. Not it doesn't, you need to read more. lol!
owh lol
RDMC_old
+0|6776|Almere, Holland

SoBigItHurts wrote:

e-i-u-benjamin wrote:

RDMC wrote:

Shootin UAV down? serieus?? COOL!!!!!
u mean we are able to shoot down a spy-drone?
Jij niet
lol Ik weer niet hoor
death_reaper
+0|6695
Yeah
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6773|Singapore
Hey how did u do that? dammit. We were so excited lol.
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6749
Guys this isn't fake, As you can see from EA's Battlefield page its all true plus they tell a few more changes.

http://www.ea.com/official/battlefield/battlefield2/us/editorial.jsp?src=communityupdate_02606

Last edited by TehMyke (2006-02-06 20:21:36)

» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6763|New Hampshire
lmao...wow...they scrapped the noob tubing thing while making it more powerful.  Large blast radius + shorter reload time = gg'z.
washow
Get out of MY JET!!!
+23|6752
are you guys noob or what?

that's fake weppage lol
sleepy_eyed_warrior
+0|6694
Hey come on if they couldn't see it was a fake then they deserved to believe it.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6760|California

TehMyke wrote:

Guys this isn't fake, As you can see from EA's Battlefield page its all true plus they tell a few more changes.

http://www.ea.com/official/battlefield/battlefield2/us/editorial.jsp?src=communityupdate_02606
yea nice job as well, the URL doesnt match to the EA database, thxnicetry buddy
livebait
+0|6808
That sad fuck copied EA's website...then edited it on his own page....ie...links to... http://lolsss.atspace.com/index.html/  not EA

I wonder if that idiot knows how criminal and civially liable he is now....dumb ass....if he knew what was good for him he wud take it down asap before someone has a chance to send it to EA...think of the impact this kinda thing cud have on people buying their new booster packs.....12 year old noobs....dumb and still full of cum.
dracul
+2|6847
"That sad fuck copied EA's website..."

Oi, dork.
It's a joke.
And your the idiot if you think anyone is criminally liable for something that causes no substantial financial or physical harm.

As for civil liability, the worst he could get is a c&d letter from EA to stop using their logo. Assuming he complied that would be end of the matter.
hellstewie
+0|6711
Seriously everyone who though it was real, should suicide. WOW!
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6725|Seattle
Yeah, the instant I saw the thread I thought "Bah another prank!"
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6770|Michigan
umm. Not that I care (cause it was funny) but I think TehMyke could be investigated for copying the EA site!
Read it:
Proprietary Rights; Copyrights and Trademarks.
Much of the Content available on EA Online is owned by EA or our licensors, and is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. You shall not copy or download any Content from EA Online unless we have expressly authorized you to do so.
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6749|Gütersloh, Germany

KnowMeByTrailOfDead wrote:

wlater12 wrote:

hahahaha...brilliant. Very funny. You almost had me. I was already to start swearing and saying how ridiculous the grenade launcher changes were . Nice one. Shame it's not April 1st yet
Thats cool, by Aprill all the noobs will have forgoten about this one and he can do it all over again.
We need a website and URL: http://www.dice-sweden.com/ would be nice. Then copy dice.se and make some changes
dracul
+2|6847
I think TehMyke could be investigated for copying the EA site!
I hope you meant this as sarcasm.
Because parody is "fair use"
BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6812|London UK

Yeah hes not making any money from it, they cant do shit.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6881|Cologne, Germany

nice one, bud. almost got me there.

when I read the bit about not fixing the GL, I was ready to jump out of my office window...
Clarity
+1|6697
Bit sad really that its a fake but I'll get over it I guess.  You guys make a lot of noise about the tubes but they don't seem to be much of a problem on the servers I play on....  Not like the migs camping the carrier in wake or the tanks/APC's on Karkland.  Besides, most of my deaths are probably from spec ops G36.
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6749

Clarity wrote:

Bit sad really that its a fake but I'll get over it I guess.  You guys make a lot of noise about the tubes but they don't seem to be much of a problem on the servers I play on....  Not like the migs camping the carrier in wake or the tanks/APC's on Karkland.  Besides, most of my deaths are probably from spec ops G36.
KARKAND*
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6787|The United Center

TehMyke wrote:

Clarity wrote:

KARKAND*
KIRKLAND*
Crypto_420
+25|6883|Portland

NM156 wrote:

Smoke a bowl dude!
Dont mine if i do!!!!!!!!!
ozzie_johnson
+98|6698|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
why would you bother to do that any way?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard