Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
Brasso
member
+1,549|4801

He's back.

For real.

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
jsnipy
...
+3,274|4693|...

howdy
_Spawn_
Permanently Banned
+29|4167

Ty wrote:

Hello. The absence of the "ofthemist" part of your name makes you sound a lot less Emo.
i see you've still not lost the grudge.. or are the wonders of the internets lack of "tone" affecting the way that's meant to come across?

bah, questions.. Hello Ty, how's NZ doing?


r2zoo wrote:

Wait, we sure this isnt a "punked" thread?  He was sorta known for that...

Good to see you again Spawn, missed your unique humor stylings.
For it to be a punk'd thread started by myself about myself returning, there'd have to be 2 of me.. one to lie about the other returning..

one of me is bad enough


and lavadisk.. <3
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|4836|NT, like Mick Dundee

bf2s......

Nobody escapes. Ever. The only people who leave are those who are forced.







Oh, just a warning. Every Australian on the boards is either a communist or fighting a guerilla war against our new communist government now.

Last edited by Flecco (2007-11-27 18:59:44)

Australian culture is about two things, football and racism.

I never know what to kick.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|4878|67.222.138.85

_Spawn_ wrote:

Ty wrote:

Hello. The absence of the "ofthemist" part of your name makes you sound a lot less Emo.
i see you've still not lost the grudge.. or are the wonders of the internets lack of "tone" affecting the way that's meant to come across?
Psychoanalyzing for you psychology class still?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|4801|Washington, DC

Flecco wrote:

bf2s......

Nobody escapes. Ever. The only people who leave are those who are forced.







Oh, just a warning. Every Australian on the boards is either a communist or fighting a guerilla war against our new communist government now.
And even then, some like the dawg of the seas of minnesota still come back...
_Spawn_
Permanently Banned
+29|4167

Flecco wrote:

bf2s......

Nobody escapes. Ever. The only people who leave are those who are forced.
and even then.. i kept coming back


and no F_M   i'm doing my lovely degree in Computer Networking..
really interesting.. but a bastarding pain in the arse as to the amount of coursework..
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|4932

emo
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|4836|NT, like Mick Dundee

Marine, I should have guessed your one-liner for this thread.
Australian culture is about two things, football and racism.

I never know what to kick.
_Spawn_
Permanently Banned
+29|4167

usmarine2005 wrote:

emo
<3

you're the reason i came back, honey.


but seriously, who's still around that i actually know?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|4932

_Spawn_ wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

emo
<3

you're the reason i came back, honey.


but seriously, who's still around that i actually know?
Just me babe
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|4945|Noizyland

_Spawn_ wrote:

Ty wrote:

Hello. The absence of the "ofthemist" part of your name makes you sound a lot less Emo.
i see you've still not lost the grudge.. or are the wonders of the internets lack of "tone" affecting the way that's meant to come across?

bah, questions.. Hello Ty, how's NZ doing?
Meh, time heals all or whatever so take it as nothing implied. NZ is fine as am I.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
_Spawn_
Permanently Banned
+29|4167

usmarine2005 wrote:

_Spawn_ wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

emo
<3

you're the reason i came back, honey.


but seriously, who's still around that i actually know?
Just me babe
sexy time?
damn. borat fad. too old.

sparta... overdone.

hard gay.. nah..



needs moar fad.

Ty wrote:

Meh, time heals all or whatever so take it as nothing implied. NZ is fine as am I.
good to hear

Last edited by _Spawn_ (2007-11-27 19:15:31)

Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|4836|NT, like Mick Dundee

A few people are still around from way back, I just don't remember who . I was one of the nubs back then. Still am. Cybargs, Cougs, Jestard the Leb and Sharrk are still causing havok on here occasionally, bearz shows up sometimes. Kimmy is back etc etc.

As far as memes go, Ruddkips is pretty popular around here. As is Russia. We are all commie bastards now in Australia, which is why those two have taken off pretty fast.

Last edited by Flecco (2007-11-27 19:19:15)

Australian culture is about two things, football and racism.

I never know what to kick.
_Spawn_
Permanently Banned
+29|4167

Flecco wrote:

A few people are still around from way back, I just don't remember who . I was one of the nubs back then. Still am. Cybargs, Cougs, Jestard the Leb and Sharrk are still causing havok on here occasionally, bearz shows up sometimes. Kimmy is back etc etc.

As far as memes go, Ruddkips is pretty popular around here. As is Russia. We are all commie bastards now in Australia, which is why those two have taken off pretty fast.
surely you should have "In Soviet Australia, Rudd votes YOU"
originality kthx

you dirty commie


ruddkipz.. oh dear..

*facepalm*
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|4849|Middle of nowhere
OMG he's back!!

you were in my sig for awhile
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|4768|Seattle

Spawnzorreli! Hai2u!

Long time no talk. I hold no grudges, you know that.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|4619

Oh hell no. I am quitting BF2s
_Spawn_
Permanently Banned
+29|4167

r'Eeee wrote:

Oh hell no. I am quitting BF2s
bye then


and hai downy!
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|4836|NT, like Mick Dundee

_Spawn_ wrote:

Flecco wrote:

A few people are still around from way back, I just don't remember who . I was one of the nubs back then. Still am. Cybargs, Cougs, Jestard the Leb and Sharrk are still causing havok on here occasionally, bearz shows up sometimes. Kimmy is back etc etc.

As far as memes go, Ruddkips is pretty popular around here. As is Russia. We are all commie bastards now in Australia, which is why those two have taken off pretty fast.
surely you should have "In Soviet Australia, Rudd votes YOU"
originality kthx

you dirty commie


ruddkipz.. oh dear..

*facepalm*
Blame Sarrk for the Ruddkips thing. Apparently Garrados or some shit has shown up some-where too, based on Peter Garret, one of the other politicians over here.
Australian culture is about two things, football and racism.

I never know what to kick.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|4700|Global Command

_Spawn_ wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

emo
<3

you're the reason i came back, honey.


but seriously, who's still around that i actually know?
Sup
Spawn.
LT.Victim
Member
+1,175|4733|British Columbia, Canada
I'm still here, though I doubt you care or remember me.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|4561

I probably should remember Spawnofthemist, but there are so many members here anyway.
_Spawn_
Permanently Banned
+29|4167
Hey ATG

and yes, i remember LT.Victim.. i think
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|4678
You R Remember Me?!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard