jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6698
Why you ask ??? Cuz I chucked it the microwave on high for about 2 minutes and stuck it on the wall in my computer room . Fuck this game I'm done with it and all it's noobness .
someone25
+1|6766
great job man...   picture?

(omfg...)
Mr_Spork
+2|6759

jonnykill wrote:

Why you ask ??? Cuz I chucked it the microwave on high for about 2 minutes and stuck it on the wall in my computer room . Fuck this game I'm done with it and all it's noobness .
I bet you're going to play WoW next.
raze
+0|6674|Vienna

jonnykill wrote:

I'm done with it and all it's noobness .
So.....I guess you are pro?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6780

I just laughed so hard I farted at work, what a riot.
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6698
Holy crap hahahahahahaha ! It was just sitting there on the wall for about ten minutes when all of a sudden I hear this noise . I'm like wtf ? What just fell ? It cracked in half and fell to the floor hahahahahahha . Seriously though I've had enough of this game . It's like it was designed to piss you off to no end and frustrate you till you just waana flip out . Last EA game I ever buy . Done with EA done with all these lil "add on packs " done with all the noobs and done complaining here as well . Have fun with this POS - if you can .
Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6710

jonnykill wrote:

That's nice. None of us give a shit...Next time fade into obsecurity quietly please.
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6698

raze wrote:

jonnykill wrote:

So.....I guess you are pro?
-was-
sinir
damned
+2|6837|Boston

jonnykill wrote:

jonnykill
LOL
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6698

Cyberwolf wrote:

jonnykill wrote:

That's nice. None of us give a shit...Next time fade into obsecurity quietly please.
Hey come on ! someone got a laugh out of it !
SAS-Lynx
Scottish Moderator!!!
+13|6794|Scotland!!!

jonnykill wrote:

Cuz I chucked it the microwave on high for about 2 minutes and stuck it on the wall in my computer room
what a waste of money, you could of easy just put the disk in the case an put it away.
$kelet0r
+16|6701
or sold it
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6698

SAS-Lynx wrote:

jonnykill wrote:

Cuz I chucked it the microwave on high for about 2 minutes and stuck it on the wall in my computer room
what a waste of money, you could of easy just put the disk in the case an put it away.
I could have , I could have done even better and took it back to EB games and gotten credit for it to buy another game . But it was so satisfying to destroy it . Watching it spark and fry up in the microwave was like frying every noob on the net at once and ridding me of this shitty stupid game lol .
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6780

jonnykill wrote:

SAS-Lynx wrote:

jonnykill wrote:

I could have , I could have done even better and took it back to EB games and gotten credit for it to buy another game . But it was so satisfying to destroy it . Watching it spark and fry up in the microwave was like frying every noob on the net at once and ridding me of this shitty stupid game lol .
^^^^^^^^^^ WOOT ^^^^^^^^^^^
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6770

jonnykill wrote:

Man, you just pwned yourself...
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6710|Sweden

jonnykill wrote:

Done with EA done with all these lil "add on packs " done with all the noobs and done complaining here as well .
Its not EA who developed this game its Digital Illusion CE.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6738|The Netherlands

usmarine2005 wrote:

@ usmarine2005, I really enjoy reading your replies here on the forums, they're allways funny and serious in some strange way lol.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6780

General-Echo wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

@ usmarine2005, I really enjoy reading your replies here on the forums, they're allways funny and serious in some strange way lol.
with a dash of stupidity and grammer errors.
Balloonfish
+0|6675
you may have destroyed the game, but it will have its revenge, next time you cook a microwavable burrito all you'll hear is the BF2 music and sounds, and when you eat it you'll grow a third nipple and even more hair on your ass, good luck with the BF2 cancer...

and if you did do this (which i doubt), PROPS

the game frustrates me too sometimes, but two things help... yelling obsenities and throwing/slamming the mouse or keyboard (you know we have all done it... no denying it)
CrazeD
+368|6691|Maine

Balloonfish wrote:

you may have destroyed the game, but it will have its revenge, next time you cook a microwavable burrito all you'll hear is the BF2 music and sounds, and when you eat it you'll grow a third nipple and even more hair on your ass, good luck with the BF2 cancer...

and if you did do this (which i doubt), PROPS

the game frustrates me too sometimes, but two things help... yelling obsenities and throwing/slamming the mouse or keyboard (you know we have all done it... no denying it)
I did you one better, I ripped the keyboard tray off before lol.
airborne916
+24|6683

jonnykill wrote:

Holy crap hahahahahahaha ! It was just sitting there on the wall for about ten minutes when all of a sudden I hear this noise . I'm like wtf ? What just fell ? It cracked in half and fell to the floor hahahahahahha . Seriously though I've had enough of this game . It's like it was designed to piss you off to no end and frustrate you till you just waana flip out . Last EA game I ever buy . Done with EA done with all these lil "add on packs " done with all the noobs and done complaining here as well . Have fun with this POS - if you can .
rofl your dumb, you should at least wated till the patch came out, pure dumb ass.

Last edited by airborne916 (2006-02-06 13:57:25)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6780

I was playing with a friend of mine, all of a sudden it says he was "disconnected for server."  So I figured he lost connection or something and just waited.  After a while he never rejoined, so I called him, he said he was on his way to Best Buy to buy a keyboard and mouse.
airborne916
+24|6683

usmarine2005 wrote:

I was playing with a friend of mine, all of a sudden it says he was "disconnected for server."  So I figured he lost connection or something and just waited.  After a while he never rejoined, so I called him, he said he was on his way to Best Buy to buy a keyboard and mouse.
omg rofl, i have to watch my self some time because my mouse is cordless so it's good for throwing.
Havazn
+39|6712|van.ca

jonnykill wrote:

I think noobness is not adapting to the way other people play and just giving up, then complaining about it.

And yes, the patch might have fixed alot of what you dont like about the game. For the 50 bucks you just lost, im sure it was at least worth finding out.

Last edited by Havazn (2006-02-06 14:04:02)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6780

airborne916 wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

omg rofl, i have to watch my self some time because my mouse is cordless so it's good for throwing.
Ha, he had a wireless keyboard and mouse.   He also said he would have to go to Home Depot the next day and get some plaster and paint.  I think all in all he spent like $225 dollars just for one tempertantrum.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard