G-NOT_(:0)
Banned
+19|6008
Okay boys, if youre like me and create a new account, the chance of a pvt first class and owning is gonna be a ban hammered to ur mouth!

I guess admins cant deal with elite players owning and be Pvt First Class and try to rank up.

Ranks arent everything, they think u have to be a high rank in order to own, very sad.

I guess im gonna keep on owning and keep getting banned for being to skillful in the field of battle, oh wait. "field of battle"? how about BATTLEFIELD 

I'm gonna say this once, and only once. My Shake and Bake will leave u crying and not wanting more
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6141|Scotland!
Keep trying, shake and bake isn't gonna catch on.

And you're just a bit above average at infantry, if I'm being generous.
vex69
+0|6149
Its so easy to get banned even with rank. As soon as you rape an admins face or hop around a clay or shoot someone to quick you get accused of hacks..... Then its either a kick or ban........ Its to a point where most servers wont let you play there unless you suck........ or will let them call you a hack all night without sayin shit back to the noobs
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6586|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

vex69 wrote:

Its so easy to get banned even with rank. As soon as you rape an admins face or hop around a clay or shoot someone to quick you get accused of hacks..... Then its either a kick or ban........ Its to a point where most servers wont let you play there unless you suck........ or will let them call you a hack all night without sayin shit back to the noobs
Exactly why BF2 is now a ghey game. Move to TF2,Cod4,Crysis, something who is NOT 3 years old and wich pwn!
Jibbles
Rifle Expert
+56|6638|Mexifornia, USA
The reason they do that is because the people who DO hack and DO get banned, get new accounts to come back and hack some more, usually pissed that they were banned.

BTW, why did you make another account?
General-Idea
+5|6007|USA, Central.
Or if you were in a clan, you could play in your clan server! Dipshit!
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6454|The Land of Scott Walker
I made another one to see how fast I could get to my first unlocks.  Plus a little nostalgia of the release day of BF2.  Just because someone makes another account, doesn't mean it's for nefarious reasons.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6655
Yes, the idea of second accounts does surpass most players minds. "how can this guy own me so many times?!!? I'm such a higher rank!!"
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6658|Washington DC

Great ... another 11-year old who still hasn't gotten beaten up at school for an oversized ego ... I'll close this before the flame wars continue.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard