Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|4922|Belgium

All of you who had an admin status and access to the secret admin section of this forum, can you recheck if you still have access (I arranged this for snake and gary too, but don't know if they ever got access because of the crash). If it's gone, please contact me and we'll fix it asap. Same with admin rights on bf2cc (bf2s eu server).

And no fooling around, I know who I promoted to admin and who not! You don't wanna be on my: never will be admin blacklist
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|4922|Belgium

And I can only enable in-game powers if you are on the server (so I can copy the hash).
Ryan
Member
+1,230|5238|Alberta, Canada

I can still get in.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|4922|Belgium

I was mainly talking about the eu section (hence the eu forum this is posted in...) but good for you. I think it's only gary and snake that need access again.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|4960|Area 51

De_Jappe wrote:

I was mainly talking about the eu section (hence the eu forum this is posted in...) but good for you. I think it's only gary and snake that need access again.
I am pretty sure I need to get it back too...

Muhaha! I just made it to the blacklist
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|4922|Belgium

blacklist.add(RDMC);

Last edited by De_Jappe (2007-11-25 01:54:11)

Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|4789|Belgium

well Jappe I need it back too
l41e
Member
+677|5043

I can see it, but have my actual admin powers been removed due to inactivity? When I un-broke my BF2, ingame commands weren't working.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|5236|Cologne, Germany

I am still here
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|4961|England

De_Jappe wrote:

I was mainly talking about the eu section (hence the eu forum this is posted in...) but good for you. I think it's only gary and snake that need access again.
Mine doesnt work (yet ).
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|4922|Belgium

lol, just wrote your pm before I saw this, it's done
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|4961|England

De_Jappe wrote:

lol, just wrote your pm before I saw this, it's done


Just tested - all working
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|5123|Germany

k30dxedle wrote:

I can see it, but have my actual admin powers been removed due to inactivity? When I un-broke my BF2, ingame commands weren't working.
nope, your hash is simply not registered, talk to me/Jappe via xfire when you play on the server the next time.

Oh, by the way, I just made Justice my new admin slave. He belongs to me, but he can now kick your ass.

Last edited by Mike<Eagle23> (2007-11-30 12:37:58)

theDude5B
Cool member
+804|5145
who is the head admin now?
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|4956|Southampton, UK

Hello.



(lol)
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,134|5133|The Hague, Netherlands

theDude5B wrote:

who is the head admin now?
think nobody

since Jappe quit,

Echo left
,

well maybe still Schuss (the kind of admin sitting behind the desk and not in the field )
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|4956|Southampton, UK

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

who is the head admin now?
think nobody

since Jappe quit,

Echo left
,

well maybe still Schuss (the kind of admin sitting behind the desk and not in the field )
Bloody Officer Status, It will kill you of boredom Schuss!
gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|5067|The Real World

theDude5B wrote:

who is the head admin now?
Are you volunteering to come back and lead us to glory then?

naightknifar wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

who is the head admin now?
think nobody

since Jappe quit,

Echo left
,

well maybe still Schuss (the kind of admin sitting behind the desk and not in the field )
Bloody Officer Status, It will kill you of boredom Schuss!
Na he was last seen running around in a walker in 2142.

Last edited by gvers (2008-01-10 04:28:11)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,134|5133|The Hague, Netherlands

gvers wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

who is the head admin now?
Are you volunteering to come back and lead us to glory then?

naightknifar wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

think nobody

since Jappe quit,

Echo left
,

well maybe still Schuss (the kind of admin sitting behind the desk and not in the field )
Bloody Officer Status, It will kill you of boredom Schuss!
Na he was last seen running around in a walker in 2142.
so the time machine worked... or it was his grandchild!

shocking facts you bring to these dark corners of the forums Gvey
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|5145
Lead you all to glory, sadly no. I really dont have the time to be an effective head admin, let alone admin on the server.

Head admin should be Mr Alfie (Alpha).

If he does not want the job, then I would suggest Gvers, Hallvard or NooBesT.
Hallvard
Member
+262|4917|North Norway

me? lol! would never happen
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|4616|Finland

theDude5B wrote:

who is the head admin now?
Meeeeeeeeeeeee, Adaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!? I dont knoooooooooooooooooow! ME!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Raphi
Banned
+354|4654|Basel, Switzerland
I heard you want to promote me to an admin, isdatrite?
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|4616|Finland

Raphi wrote:

I heard you want to promote me to an admin, isdatrite?
No! go away
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|4956|Southampton, UK

[Fin]Dami3n wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

who is the head admin now?
Meeeeeeeeeeeee, Adaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!? I dont knoooooooooooooooooow! ME!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
No.



Raphi wrote:

I heard you want to promote me to an admin, isdatrite?
Definate No.



I suggest Hallvard or Alfie.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard