prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6707|67.222.138.85
You guys have a strike(s) going on?
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6656|Brisbane, Australia

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

You guys have a strike(s) going on?
No, but with ruddkips in charge, I'll bet five bucks its going to be common practice.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6650
Fuck the unions.
Ruckel
Ruckel for all!
+43|6175|sverige
Australia iz the shizzle
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England

Sarrk wrote:

Discuss Australia.
It's a hilarious country now run by a Chinese speaking Ruddbot. Hey, like I said before, a China Ruddbot is better than the CIA Elve you had before.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6656|Brisbane, Australia

OH JESUS. I JUST PUT THE PIECES TOGETHER.

RUDDKIPS CAN SKEAK CHINESE BECAUSE HE IS IN COLLABORATION WITH THE CHINESE COMMUNISTS. OH FUCK, BRB RED ARMY.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6582|MANCHESTERRR

Sarrk wrote:

OH JESUS. I JUST PUT THE PIECES TOGETHER.

RUDDKIPS CAN SKEAK CHINESE BECAUSE HE IS IN COLLABORATION WITH THE CHINESE COMMUNISTS. OH FUCK, BRB RED ARMY.
lol
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6405|North Carolina
Anyone is better than Howard.  It's kind of like how anyone is better than Bush (except Cheney, of course).

Last edited by Turquoise (2007-11-24 10:25:13)

FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6411|'Murka

Turquoise wrote:

Anyone is better than Howard.  It's kind of like how anyone is better than Bush (except Cheney, of course).
C'mon, Turq...you know that there are many politicians out there worse than Bush or Cheney, as scary as that is.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Turquoise
O Canada

FEOS wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

C'mon, Turq...you know that there are many politicians out there worse than Bush or Cheney, as scary as that is.
Ok... yeah...  Elizabeth Dole, Richard Burr, Orrin Hatch, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Sam Brownback, Tom DeLay, Cynthia McKinney, Jesse Helms, Pat Robertson, Ray Nagin, Zell Miller, Joe Lieberman, Mark Foley, Larry Craig.....  did I miss anyone?

Last edited by Turquoise (2007-11-24 10:44:20)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England
haha

"Hey Australia, I herd u liek ruddkips"

That would've been a fucking awesome campaign slogan. He would've got the Internet vote in Australia straight away. Yes, all 50 people. I mean I know he already won 'cos of the Chinese vote, but still.
OneSixty
+14|6493|Melbourne
I was more intrested when i thought the thread said brb, onions ..

Anyone notice the " What Woman Want " party? I wanted to just write COCK on the ballot so bad.

YAY BF2S!
TeamOrange
Don't be that guy
+84|6311

Turquoise wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Ok... yeah...  Elizabeth Dole, Richard Burr, Orrin Hatch, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Sam Brownback, Tom DeLay, Cynthia McKinney, Jesse Helms, Pat Robertson, Ray Nagin, Zell Miller, Joe Lieberman, Mark Foley, Larry Craig.....  did I miss anyone?
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor … d=12481519

excluding Ron Paul
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468

teamorange wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

FEOS wrote:

excluding Ron Paul
I think McCain is better than Bush. Besides that all equal in fail the Bush.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6732|St. Andrews / Oslo

SO I HERD U VOET RUDKIPS?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

So is this good or bad?
TuataraDude
+115|6523|Aotearoa
There are some fundamental changes that will happen. Kyoto ratification and Aussie troops to be pulled out of Iraq when possible (there's a huge disclaimer if I ever heard one) being the two biggest. He is conservative for a left wing person though and you may find his term will be more like the Lange government of NZ in the 80's than anything too left wing. Apart from selling off all the state assets.
Turquoise
O Canada

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

teamorange wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

excluding Ron Paul
I think McCain is better than Bush. Besides that all equal in fail the Bush.
Without going too much further off-topic, I actually think Paul, Thompson, Guiliani, Huckabee, and McCain are all better than Bush.  Granted, that's not saying much.  Paul will likely get my vote though.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

Turquoise wrote:

Paul will likely get my vote though.
Ahhh yes, the man who thought the Civil War was pointless.
Turquoise
O Canada

usmarine2005 wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

...and it wasn't?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

Turquoise wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

...and it wasn't?
...only if you were white
Turquoise
O Canada

usmarine2005 wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

...and it wasn't?
...only if you were white
I take that back...  It was very meaningful for the Northern Industrialists that carpetbagged the shit out of the South.  That whole slavery issue was a nice way to smooth over the real agenda though.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

Turquoise wrote:

That whole slavery issue was a nice way to smooth over the real agenda though.
Ya that small little thing
Turquoise
O Canada

usmarine2005 wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

That whole slavery issue was a nice way to smooth over the real agenda though.
Ya that small little thing
Look, I'll start another thread...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard