Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6660|Keyboard
What concerns me is that I have less time played as a sniper yet almost double the kills as you. I've done what you did in the video (sniping in 64 player Karkand), and sniper heaven is when the battle is focused in the train accident. I'd say pretty nice attempt for someone that doesn't play a lot as sniper. But also, I would never argue about sniping against MorbiD.ShoT or xkullx, instead, I would listen because they have proven (eacj one with his own style) their mad sniping skills.
ssonrats
+221|6655

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

i prefer to take it calmly and going for the fast head shot kill.
I didn't see many running headshots m8, all bodyshots and "fast headshot kill"? Looked pretty slow from here m8.
greensprite
awsm
+13|6176|Germany
hmm...not the best snipervideo...
pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6780|Rotherham, England
Got 28 secs into it and ...................................................................................

Oops must have drifted off again then, sorry was that video I think.

*goes and fetches red bull*
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6756|Mexico City

HeavyMetalDave wrote:

Well well... my #1 enemy...

My sniper % is 46.07....

I'm not here to give you a hard time....

I liked the music.
finally somebody with good taste in music.
CHEERS
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6756|Mexico City

Yaocelotl wrote:

What concerns me is that I have less time played as a sniper yet almost double the kills as you. I've done what you did in the video (sniping in 64 player Karkand), and sniper heaven is when the battle is focused in the train accident. I'd say pretty nice attempt for someone that doesn't play a lot as sniper. But also, I would never argue about sniping against MorbiD.ShoT or xkullx, instead, I would listen because they have proven (eacj one with his own style) their mad sniping skills.
some of my sniper time was done inside a plane. you know, M95, Wake payback .....
AND another guy that lives on somebody else stats.

Show me a guy with 75%+ sniper accuracy. Thats a very good sniper.

Some criticize these video as not proving HAXOR skills. Something you haven´t seen is that im playing sniper as a TEAM PLAYER, helping and defending the front line. Most sniper videos show how selfish bastich most guys are.

Last edited by Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd (2007-08-10 06:39:57)

¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6194
bennett stats dont make you good at something... that was probably one of the most noob videos i ahve ever watched
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6493|P-way, NJ

¦TØP¦straz_mataz wrote:

that was probably one of the most noob videos i have ever watched

Last edited by Sgt.Kyle (2007-08-10 13:26:44)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6730|California

congrat-u-fucking-lations

That wins worst sniper movie award of 2007.

oh, and nice commanding skills jackfuck. You dropped a supply crate for your own stupid self?

Last edited by stryyker (2007-08-10 13:38:22)

Master*
Banned
+416|6504|United States
lol @ TOP flaming
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6730|California

Masterstyle wrote:

lol @ TOP flaming
So you can sit there and say that you enjoyed this movie? Thats an interesting gift.
Master*
Banned
+416|6504|United States

stryyker wrote:

Masterstyle wrote:

lol @ TOP flaming
So you can sit there and say that you enjoyed this movie? Thats an interesting gift.
I didnt even bother watching it, not worth my time especially after reading the replies.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6530|Austin, Texas
Wow, that was complete shit.

I want my fucking 20 seconds back you selfish bastard. I have never seen a worse sniper video, EVER. I would rather watch a medic run around bunnyhopping with a 36E. TBH.
voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6449|somewhere other then here
meh that teh blower i could make a better sniper video and i suck with sniper
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6207|Winland

That's not even remotely impressive! It would be remotely impressive if you were a Gunnery seregeant with <100 hours played. You have one of the slowest aims I've ever seen, and those shots were REALLY easy! Nobody was moving. Not an inch, and yet you miss several shots! And about running headhosts, I score several running/sprinting headshots every day I play! And I'm not using any aimbot. You're just not good enough to make them without an aimbot. You may b a tristar, ou may have 200 hors with sniper rifles, but they only accouint for 5% of your kills, out 6000 kills, that is. I have one third of your time with thye sniper rifles, and yet I have more than half as many kills as you with them, I'm more accurate, and I have the skills to put running headshots.

You, Mr, you fail at sniping.

*Waits for bad excuse*

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2007-08-10 14:00:50)

The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6594|England
Chest shots FTW? You know, the crosshairs are there to allow you to aim at the head.

Dear god you suck.

Oh, btw does it make you cry at night knowing that you'll never get 4 star?

Last edited by =Karma-Kills= (2007-08-10 13:58:42)

voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6449|somewhere other then here

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

Chest shots FTW? You know, the crosshairs are there to allow you to aim at the head.

Dear god you suck.

Oh, btw does it make you cry at night knowing that you'll never get 4 star?
lolpwnt
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6299|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Lulz, I wonder what's gonna happen when he sees my new title.

https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
trackstarr
+18|6711|Swing and a miss
Bahaha sniper under fire my ass

People on karkand always snipe like that
shoot
hide behind wall for the reload then shoot again

Not much skill involved.
Nice attempt though

just too many sniper videos
Stizz
+8|6259|New Jersey
To tell you the truth, the sniping was mediocre, all long range, very slow to line up shots, no action at all.  As for the video itself, also mediocre, nothing too special about the editing and such and the music wasnt very fitting and quite a bit slow paced for a frag video.  Another thing was the part where an enemy was jumping towards you and got to within 5-10 feet of you and you threw nades at him, lol, stupid move if you ask me.  Dont take any of this the wrong way, im giving you actual feedback on your video.  Im not one of the sheep here who hop on every bandwagon that comes by, in this case the hate bennet bandwagon.  Next time put a little more effort and action into your video, being a 3 star with well over 2,000 hours of playtime i would expect something much more.  +1 for effort though

Last edited by Stizz (2007-08-10 14:17:33)

Sarciss
The Hunter
+163|6348|Too late for you to know...

I always acknowledge people's efforts to make and place a video.  Imo there are too many kills of prone enemies.  Posting vids are obviously for entertainment or educational purposes and since this is the prior one people tend to want to see things they've never seen before.  Almost impossible now.

I made a video of a full round on Wake to show what I can do in one round vs only my best shots in the last billion rounds, which I've been told has helped other snipers in judging bullet drop and leading times aka educational ( with some fun stuff in it for entertainment ).  I just started to make a video of the " it's-not-humanly-possible-you-must-be-hacking " sniper shots like Clean.Sweep, xkullx and ReDman_the_UnIQue do in their videos for entertainment purposes.

Obviously you kill people helping your team out.  But for video entertainment there needs to be the above-and-beyond playing shown.  That's why there's so much flaming on this thread.  Or at least for some of it.
SteikeTa
+153|6757|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
No no, the reason why there are so much flaming here is because of the thread starter. No other reason. If a member of the wookie clan made a video, A LOT of top members would flame it... and vice versa. If there were a less "famous" member posting a video, there wouldn't be so much flaming. I'm wrong? I think not.

And for those who say that he made many easy shots because he killed people who didn't even see him, that's one of the purposes for a sniper. Not running around out in the open.. but it is more impressive to see that, of course, if they play well.
Liked the music by the way.
Reading threads that Bennett makes is fun... reading a lot of the stupid crap that people write. Remember kids: don't make constructive criticism, but rather attack the person verbally instead!!
Sarciss
The Hunter
+163|6348|Too late for you to know...

Well the 2 TOP videos I've watched I didn't flame and thought were good and to my knowledge neither did other WOoKies.  I've made video's and TOP hasn't flamed those... some did on the WOoKie V2 video that I had some stuff in sooooo.....  I think what I said was fair to Bennest and I do think some people think the same way I do as to why pple are flaming this thread.  Obviously not everyone.

Last edited by Sarciss (2007-08-10 18:14:28)

SteikeTa
+153|6757|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
In most videos that I've seen from those 2 clans, the majority of flamers were from those clans. The majority. When Bennett makes a video, they flame it because it is him. Not everyone of course. But the majority.
Simon
basically
+838|6668|UK
Bennett, seriously what did you expect when you created this thread.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard