oChaos.Haze
+90|6439

RoosterCantrell wrote:

CombatRsq wrote:

RoosterCantrell wrote:

~BOUNTY HUNTERS~

]BH[  24/7 Dragon Valley.    handed out about 10 bans in the round.  I got banned for flying. I spawned into the round before anyone, got in the j10 flew for a while, and the admin wanted my jet...BANNED.

IP:

Rooster, who was it and when did it happen?  This is not standard practice for an admin to ban just to have you jet.  If you could let me know, I would appreciate it as one of the Sr. admins there.
Hey, sorry to shit on your server, but it happened.

I don' know who banned me, but here's the story.

Finished a round, map reloaded. I have a fast computer, so I loaded onto the PLA airfield before anyone was in the map.  So, I took off in the jet, I was having a decent run, not alot kills, but NEVER shot down.  I had the jet for a while after I took off alone at the beginning of the round and then I was banned

Bans were being passed out like candy for the few rounds I was on there.  I was flying along and I happened to look up at the top right of the screen;

BANNING!! Roostercantrell FOR STEALING TEAM VEHICLES!

I had time to type "WTF?!"

and boom, banned.

So I'm sure you  guys are a good clan, jsut a few asses that might paint a bad picture.

Actually, I spent the next few minutes looking for your website and couldn't find it, so I found another server with your tag, logged on, and saw the website scrolling in the round, empty server.

I went to your site and saw your Game monitor Server lists (Game-tools.com sig thing), and saved the image(  EDIT: The saved Game-tools image shows the date as Agust 3rd 6:40 Central Time, which I saved that image just after I was banned ), I can show you it if you like.  Liek I said I don't know who banned me, but this is the three members that were on the server list:

{BH} Sublimeillusion
{BH} |DF|.SH|M.
{BH} pkwards

I am not saying they did it, for all I know, the admin was someone else, These are just the names on the server list on your site, a few minutes after I was banned.  But one of them was prety ban happy while I was there.

Alot of reason were:

BANNING! [someplayer] OH YEAH?
BANNING! [anotherplayer] NICE TRY

and BS like that.

So, I was a little pissed and posted to vent a little.  I tried to fidn a ban appeal section, but i think it required a login/password.  The "bitch box" didnt allow enough characters to explain myself.
If its the same bounty hunters, they kicked me from their dalian for aimbotted jet, lol.  Then I rejoined and tv'd an admins jet, and of course the hackusations started flying.  Just lol.

Last edited by oChaos.Haze (2007-08-08 23:57:28)

keyoshi
+28|6421
Fuck you (-BS-)

https://img122.imageshack.us/img122/5043/aant6.jpg

All I do is jump once, and slide right / left while in the air. Little d00d that starts shooting at me before I come around the corner without UAV starts whining...*Sigh*
Mong0ose
Will it blend?
+24|6487|UK
TMH clan = Noobs

They have a rule against bunny hopping which is sensible, yet they dont enforce it on their own clan members

Point out the obvious = Ban

Pathetic - should have known better when its a IO Karkand Server
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6654|pimelteror.de
I don´t think, that there are many suspicious players out there, but there is one, i am quite sure he must be cheating:
http://www.bf2s.com/player/100096037/
What do you think?
I_WISH_I_WAS_HENRY
+6|6126|Pennsylvania, USA

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

I don´t think, that there are many suspicious players out there, but there is one, i am quite sure he must be cheating:
http://www.bf2s.com/player/100096037/
What do you think?
Idk mabey i guess i just hate accusing people of hacks when they aren't hacking.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6654|pimelteror.de
i don´t like it, too. but i´ve seen a demo of him playing, where he shot people he couldn´t see. he doesn´t seem to be the dumb kind of aimbot user, because he doesn´t let the bot maneuver his crosshair all the time, but he scores headshot after headshot, even when an enemy must have surprised him. as i said: i don´t accuse many players, but i can´t believe, that he is a legit player.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

i don´t like it, too. but i´ve seen a demo of him playing, where he shot people he couldn´t see. he doesn´t seem to be the dumb kind of aimbot user, because he doesn´t let the bot maneuver his crosshair all the time, but he scores headshot after headshot, even when an enemy must have surprised him. as i said: i don´t accuse many players, but i can´t believe, that he is a legit player.
post the video then... those stats arent to suspicous for a second or third account.
edit- he does have a couple of spikes in accuracy though... but meh, that could be sniping time.

Last edited by Nicholas Langdon (2007-08-10 22:43:28)

SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6412|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Lord_Xerox.

Some kind of machine in a jet. My guess is he's hacking. Why? Cause he managed to MG my 3 man squad out of the air in one pass while doing a HALO drop.

He also engaged my chopper on various occasions from beyond visual range, and managed to always know where we were, executing surgical strikes with the MGs to eliminate us. Not strafing runs, but actual shots to the body.
The worst one was when me and the squad were at the north of the airfield(Wake) and he was waiting for a J-10. He dropped 3 of my guys in seconds with a spurt of his AK.
BF-SLBenfica
+1|5999

SplinterStrike wrote:

Lord_Xerox.

Some kind of machine in a jet. My guess is he's hacking. Why? Cause he managed to MG my 3 man squad out of the air in one pass while doing a HALO drop.

He also engaged my chopper on various occasions from beyond visual range, and managed to always know where we were, executing surgical strikes with the MGs to eliminate us. Not strafing runs, but actual shots to the body.
The worst one was when me and the squad were at the north of the airfield(Wake) and he was waiting for a J-10. He dropped 3 of my guys in seconds with a spurt of his AK.
Hi, i thing he just flying good jet. My friend have a K/D 14 in jet, killing many times 100 pll in a round and you cold say he is a cheater but its wrong.

Many pll play this game since 2 or 3 years man, they are very good and you cant say they are all cheaters. If you dont be killed by them you must leave the server or trying other game. Thats it
Swissy201
That guy
+12|6279
I just got banned from a server for "random killing", whatever the hell that means...
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6412|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.

BF-SLBenfica wrote:

SplinterStrike wrote:

Lord_Xerox.

Hi, i thing he just flying good jet. My friend have a K/D 14 in jet, killing many times 100 pll in a round and you cold say he is a cheater but its wrong.

Many pll play this game since 2 or 3 years man, they are very good and you cant say they are all cheaters. If you dont be killed by them you must leave the server or trying other game. Thats it
How many people have you seen shoot infantry skydiving from four hundred meters?

FYI he was caught hacking. PB screens proved it. We were all nice lil neon flares running around.

EDIT- How'd that happen Swissy?

Last edited by SplinterStrike (2007-11-27 04:07:56)

Swissy201
That guy
+12|6279

SplinterStrike wrote:

EDIT- How'd that happen Swissy?
Well, I logged onto this server and began killing people, as I normally would (they were on the opposite team I might add) and I get kicked for "RK", which I didn't know what it meant at the time. I rejoined and found an APC in our base and proceeded to fire RPGs at it. After I got the kill, I was immediately banned for "random killing". My cousin thinks it was a padding server, as he got kicked for the same reason, however there was a server message that stated "pad at your own risk", so I don't know what the deal was. But yeah, thats my story.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6744|Reality
Random killing is when you play in a padding server and kill people like you would in a regular server. You are causing a ticket loss because there is nobody around to revive him. If you kill someone is a vehicle which is an automatic ticket loss.

Take screenies, send them to EA and get the server shut down.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
BF-SLBenfica
+1|5999
Serching a Dragon Valley server, i found this: Padding Only;)

https://img87.imageshack.us/img87/3582/screen007tb5.th.jpg
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6382|the land of bourbon

BF-SLBenfica wrote:

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/3582/s … tb5.th.jpg
thats wake island gumshoe
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
BF-SLBenfica
+1|5999

steelie34 wrote:

BF-SLBenfica wrote:

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/3582/s … tb5.th.jpg
thats wake island gumshoe
Mostly wake yep but sometimes dragon and karkland too.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6175|Sydney | ♥

one word qmx
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6325|New Haven, CT
The A2G Ghost Town IO is invariably teamstacked towards the Russian side by 7:00 PST. Three-seven 3 star generals, colonels and lower generals vs nothing above a staff sergeant. The players who do so are arrogant about their "skill", and ignore their selfish idiocy. I wish I was an admin so I could temp-ban them at the end of a good round and watch them lose all their points.
steelie34
pub hero!
got kicked from some server (dammit i always forget the names) for svd hacks.  i was shooting it really fast at someone who was about 10 feet away from me.  i get the kill, so i must be hacking.  idiots.
BF-SLBenfica
+1|5999
Banned from UsLA karkland IO server. Time ago i played with other acount and my worst enemy killed me 13 in a P/K server. That was when i start playing BF2. So i lock to his stats and he had 15000 kills with pistols and hes favorite gun: Right, the pistols=)

I have reported him by EA ROE, he was reseted and at last week i joined this server and he was there lol

Start to whinhing cause he have no awards more lols. I Told him i could give him the awards from my older acount(all Experts + Armour, plane and heli) g*
steelie34
pub hero!

BF-SLBenfica wrote:

Banned from UsLA karkland IO server. Time ago i played with other acount and my worst enemy killed me 13 in a P/K server. That was when i start playing BF2. So i lock to his stats and he had 15000 kills with pistols and hes favorite gun: Right, the pistols=)

I have reported him by EA ROE, he was reseted and at last week i joined this server and he was there lol

Start to whinhing cause he have no awards more lols. I Told him i could give him the awards from my older acount(all Experts + Armour, plane and heli) g*
why do you care so much about getting people reset and all the p&k servers?  are you the internetz police?  leave em alone and let em play.  they bought the game with their money.  you have a serious problem if you go so far as to try to get someone reset.  grow up loser.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6640|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6490|Gogledd Cymru

lol
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6562|Southampton, UK

lol'd.