who would you wrather have sex with?

jessica alba75%75% - 6
mesha barton0%0% - 0
Angelina Jolie12%12% - 1
other pleas post12%12% - 1
Total: 8
airborne916
+24|6688
im down for jessica alba, but any other will do lol.
Teckademics
+1|6748|Savannah GA
your mom
ruthless20
+0|6765
Jennifer Love Hewitt or ----^
-----------

Last edited by ruthless20 (2006-02-05 17:48:11)

Badcow68
+4|6748|Tucson, AZ
Kate Winslett
Ryan
+1,230|6866|Alberta, Canada

I pick..... darkpheonix's planes hahahaha
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6727|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
Elisha Cuthbert.
airborne916
+24|6688

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

What the hell is wrather? I'm pretty sure the correct way to spell it is rather. Anyway, onto the second point, who cares about sexual preference? How old are you?

P.S. I picked Jessica Alba /me drools.
see how close the "r" key is to the "w" key? It's called a typo.
Madskillz-7517
+0|6685

Teckademics wrote:

your mom
i AGrEE WITH yOU
airborne916
+24|6688

Madskillz-7517 wrote:

Teckademics wrote:

your mom
i AGrEE WITH yOU
hahahaham you dont even want to see my mom.
AdamEcks
+1|6725|Canada, Eh.

airborne916 wrote:

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

What the hell is wrather? I'm pretty sure the correct way to spell it is rather. Anyway, onto the second point, who cares about sexual preference? How old are you?

'w' isn't close to 'r' at all. e, t, d, and f are close to r on my keyboard, not sure about your's.

P.S.
This is a stupid topic and belongs on a place like newgrounds.com. Go there if you want to be a moron. You don't have a chance in hell with anyone in real life so why don't you worry about that first, then move to the outrageous fantasy. I'm not sure why you would pick people based solely on looks anyway. It would be different if you were mentioning someone in the top 10 women in the world but your not. You mentioning over-glorified pop/tv stars who aren't the most deserving people to be in their situation anyway. The general topic "who would you rather have sex with" is fucking stupid as hell and would only ever be made by someone who only would have the balls to talk to a girl online (if that). The topic would be 100 times better if it was simply, "who is the best looking" or something along those lines. Then it can actually be judged by what you can see. If this were the case, there are thousands of girls that will never get mentioned simply because they don't make millions a year for doing nothing.

But, to play along with the game, I would have to go with Shania Twain. She is never mentioned in these threads and really deserves to be.

Last edited by AdamEcks (2006-02-05 18:16:08)

rustynutz
I am British!
+124|6705|England and damn proud

AdamEcks wrote:

airborne916 wrote:

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

'w' isn't close to 'r' at all. e, t, d, and f are close to are on my keyboard, not sure about your's.

P.S.
This is a stupid topic and belongs on a place like newgrounds.com. Go there if you want to be a moron. You don't have a chance in hell with anyone in real life so why don't you worry about that first, then move to the outrageous fantasy. I'm not sure why you would pick people based solely on looks anyway. It would be different if you were mentioning someone in the top 10 women in the world but your not. You mentioning over-glorified pop/tv stars who aren't the most deserving people to be in their situation anyway. The general topic "who would you rather have sex with" is fucking stupid as hell and would only ever be made by someone who only would have the balls to talk to a girl online (if that). The topic would be 100 times better if it was simply, "who is the best looking" or something along those lines. Then it can actually be judged by what you can see. If this were the case, there are thousands of girls that will never get mentioned simply because they don't make millions a year for doing nothing.

But, to play along with the game, I would have to go with Shania Twain. She is never mentioned in these threads and really deserves to be.
ovbiously gay
AdamEcks
+1|6725|Canada, Eh.

rustynutz wrote:

AdamEcks wrote:

airborne916 wrote:

'w' isn't close to 'r' at all. e, t, d, and f are close to r on my keyboard, not sure about your's.

P.S.

ovbiously gay
Yes, obviosuly gay indeed... OR, obviosuly not 12, obviously is realistic, obviously intelligent, obviously actually HAD sex to know it is 100x more than just how she looks, obviously has a girl who he spends his time thinking about instead of pop stars, etc. Any of those work as well.

Last edited by AdamEcks (2006-02-05 18:17:31)

airborne916
+24|6688

AdamEcks wrote:

airborne916 wrote:

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

'w' isn't close to 'r' at all. e, t, d, and f are close to are on my keyboard, not sure about your's.

P.S.

your a retard, what else would i base having sex with them on? i dont know them, all i know is there looks.

They earned were they are because they act rally good, they dont suck, they are actuly good actress. I dont give a fuck about the other 100000 girls that dont get picked up or what ever because they dont make over 400.00000 a year.

I know i may never have sex with them but i dont care it's a fun topick and people like you fuck it up. Guys like to have stuff they cant have. BTW your really gay so go jump of a cliff, kthx.

btw no im not some 400 pound 12 year old who penar wants to get some action. Im a 16 year old caption on the my high school baseball team, i work out every day i run track so there that proves i have a better chance soley because im better at life than you are.

Last edited by airborne916 (2006-02-05 18:25:12)

AdamEcks
+1|6725|Canada, Eh.

airborne916 wrote:

AdamEcks wrote:

airborne916 wrote:

P.S.

your a retard, what else would i base having sex with them on? i dont know them, all i know is there looks.

They earned were they are because they act rally good, they dont suck, they are actuly good actress. I dont give a fuck about the other 100000 girls that dont get picked up or what ever because they dont make over 400.00000 a year.

I know i may never have sex with them but i dont care it's a fun topick and people like you fuck it up. Guys like to have stuff they cant have. BTW your really gat so go jump of a cliff, kthx.
hahaha, ohhhh, the mindset of 12 year olds. If only you had the mental capacity to understand what I was saying. If the topic was simply asking about looks I'd have jumped in with everyone else. You asked specifically about sex. Alrite, lets say you get jessica simpson or whoever in bed, all ready to fulfill your fantasy, look at her, shes just laying there, and continues to lay there for the entire 45 seconds it takes you. Now, maybe for you it would be exciting because you have never had sex so this is a step up, but for me, that would not be entertaining at all. Who cares what she looks like if shes not going to do anything.

My problem wasn't with asking about girls, my problem was with the complete STUPIDITY of the topic. I'm sure 50% of you are under 16 and don't have a clue what your talknig about. Who is better looking and who would you rather have sex with are 2 VERY different things. I'm sorry if you can't understand it but it's the way it is. For the other 50% of us on here, who have long term relationships, or are married, or are smart enough to think about what words are, they will likely agree with me. I'm sorry if you don't know about life outside the computer screen, but believe it or not, it exists.
AdamEcks
+1|6725|Canada, Eh.
Say what you want about me now, I have to go watch the super bowl with my GIRLFRIEND. Yes that's right, a real girl, she's not made up NOR someone I only know online. I don't take offence to stupid, unintelligent, un-though out insults.
airborne916
+24|6688

AdamEcks wrote:

Say what you want about me now, I have to go watch the super bowl with my GIRLFRIEND. Yes that's right, a real girl, she's not made up NOR someone I only know online. I don't take offence to stupid, unintelligent, un-though out insults.
haha you suck, you have to watch the super bowl witha girl that goes "ummmm whats a first down?" or omg het ran a home run" dude i have a girl friend to but im not watching the game with her. Hs eis at the mall with her girls, i would not have it any other way.

btw you sister dont count.

Last edited by airborne916 (2006-02-05 18:35:54)

Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6763|United States
All of them please.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6870|-
Hey look at that, a closed thread!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard