N1nj4.$haoRaa
+41|6260|israel
can anyone plzzz help me? tell me why i got this shit???
its 2-3 month i play like this
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/user … 92957.html
Xblade-3o5-
Oi, Suzy!
+113|6775|Florida, United States
specs plz

It might be that your overheating since its happening after a certain amount of time.

Try cleaning out the dust from your computer.

Also it looked like video lag, check that out, kill those dust bunnies.

If its internet lag, check your task manager and check to see if you spot anything out of the ordinary. Might be a virus/adware/spyware.

Last edited by Xblade-3o5- (2007-08-08 21:48:25)

BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6592|United States
You use wireless net? DSL? You on a router? What size servers are you playing in? Try decreasing our graphics?

More info please.
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6214|14072
I had a problem similar like that, it turned out that the fan on my video card broke causing massive overheating. I didn't know that it was my video card until I smelled something really bad, and the screen got all messed up.

I returned my card to ATI, they sent me a new one and now it works fine.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6543|Austin, Texas
I would blame it more on packet loss...  I have some decent packet loss on my connection, my computer is VERY top end, so that's not it, with a 60 ping on a server I get some of that "kickback" lag, pisses me off to no end while sniping.

But then I could be completely wrong because I /fail at internet connections.
N1nj4.$haoRaa
+41|6260|israel
my computer is clean of dust..
after 4 new windows installatin..
video card is clean and at temp 51-53 celsius
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6475|The Twilight Zone
Yo hey i had that problem, thought about breaking the bf2 disk but i said im gonna try 1 last thing before i quit with bf2. I called my ISP telling them my net connection sucks and they reseted my modem and it worked better than ever. So a tip for everyone: if your hitbox detection sucks, make the call to your ISP, maybe it helps for you 2.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6618|Michigan, USA

.Sup wrote:

Yo hey i had that problem, thought about breaking the bf2 disk but i said im gonna try 1 last thing before i quit with bf2. I called my ISP telling them my net connection sucks and they reseted my modem and it worked better than ever. So a tip for everyone: if your hitbox detection sucks, make the call to your ISP, maybe it helps for you 2.
Lol, you knwo you can reset your modem by unpulgging it for a bit then plugging it back in right?  Try reseting your modem, everytime my wifi screws up thats what I do and it works great afterwards.
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6324
You make the video sound as if it we're a funeral.
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6359
its your power supply

mine did that exact same thing

i just bought a new one

problem solved

get one greater then 500 watts if running 3 gigs of ram or more
Suicidal
+20|6530
It's very doubtful to be your PSU.

Put your specs up and what video settings you are trying to run or we can't really help
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6475|The Twilight Zone

r2zoo wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Lol, you knwo you can reset your modem by unpulgging it for a bit then plugging it back in right?  Try reseting your modem, everytime my wifi screws up thats what I do and it works great afterwards.
I meant reseting connection.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Anewgirl
+12|6175|Vermont U.S.A

Suicidal wrote:

It's very doubtful to be your PSU.

Put your specs up and what video settings you are trying to run or we can't really help
He's right ^ List your rig , and settings.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard