Smithereener
+138|6316|California
It's probably the thunderstorm. I just googled "thunderstorm ghosts correlation" and got this. It probably isn't conclusive or anything, probably a joke report, but I'm pretty sure the storm may have affected you somehow.
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6253|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
hehehe lesbian ghosts getting all licky licky funky-fuck time!! If only I could see the bitches.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6493|N. Ireland
It isn't the answer you want to here no doubt, but - you are probably just thinking of these things, and you then believe them. After the first instance, despite how hard you tried, you would of thought about ghosts and so on. Then, you imagined it (you also might have still been sleeping - it can happen and I can say that personally). The third instance is very explainable by the thunderstorm.

It's all in your head Be brave, soldier.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6632

Akon wrote:

"Thats the life when you're living in the Ghetto, Gheeeeetttooo, Gheeeeettoooooooo
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6526|Milkystania, yurop
Ghosts are not fun, had that happen to me a few years ago me and my gf were spending the night at a friend. My friend had said that it was haunted since she heard sounds and the dog would refuse to go certain places and growl.  She lived on the fifth floor we were the only ppl in the building( on all of the other floors there were company's no night watch) anyway They go to sleep in the same room and I'm in the living room watching some TV it was about 0400. And all of a sudden i hear something saying something that sounds like my name , i get up and go in to the room to see both of them sleeping no fake sleeping there. walk around the flat go through the rooms. At this time my heart is beating and I'm pretty sure that somebody is awake pissing around with me go back in and both are still asleep. I did feel something that i cannot explain it was more like a presence. And before anybody asks yes there was an attic , and no i did not go up and look.

Second time was when i Was at my aunts place in London was sleeping in the attic half fallen asleep when i hear sounds on the roof moving towards the window i was scared stiff then the sound moves away and i can move again.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England
Oh man It's so obvious that it's all related to the thunderstorm. Seriously, someone already said it. Small drafts do that, it happens all the time in my house.

I can control the ghosts you know, I can make them appear when I open my window, It allows them inside my house so they can open and close doors for no reason!
Dragonclaw
+186|6305|Florida
Same kind of thing happens to me alot but not that bad.
KtotheIMMY
+513|6763
Creepy
jsnipy
+3,276|6522|...

why do white people have to be called "ghosts"
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6165
lies
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6474|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Dude... It's time to...

PICK UP THE PHONE!!!!

https://depts.washington.edu/uwoem/tmp_images/images/ghostbusters.jpg
Master*
Banned
+416|6495|United States

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Dude... It's time to...

PICK UP THE PHONE!!!!

http://depts.washington.edu/uwoem/tmp_i … usters.jpg
I had to post it
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

I was expecting a Bel Air thread...

On another note, did it look like this?
Master*
Banned
+416|6495|United States

ghettoperson wrote:

No it looked like This

Last edited by Masterstyle (2007-08-08 13:03:23)

=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6366|California
Never going to give you up
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6296|Bloomington Indiana

daddyofdeath wrote:

Ghosts or phenomenon CANNOT be ignored true or false. So many sighting/hearings/senses etc, I personally believe in ghosts as I have seen 3 and felt 'weird happenings' in and around my house and past houses before. Try to get some people together and have a oujji board game. Just have a bible to hand!
oujji boards are bad news.  i advise against this
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

Masterstyle wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

No it looked like This
You sure...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6342|Atlanta, Georgia
Ghosts exist i dont care who the fuck says they dont.

You go to Fort Yargo in Union, Georgia and spend one night alone upstairs in that cabin. They do exist and idc who says they dont.
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6627|The Netherlands
i cant help you bro, i can't c dead people
Master*
Banned
+416|6495|United States

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Masterstyle wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

No it looked like This
You sure...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA
It might of looked like this
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6645

Miguel diaz wrote:

wasnt andoura having trouble with ghosts too, actually what happened to andoura anyways i havent seen him in a while?
he is vacating far away and chasing girls
jetxburned
+8|6215

.Genera|-Idea. wrote:

Balok77 wrote:

dont do drugs
stef10
+173|6482|Denmark
I do not feel ok now. Now when sitting at the computer I constantly keep looking over my shoulders.
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6700|MoVal So-Cal

Masterstyle wrote:

*This is totally true, not a joke or anything I was really creeped out by this*

This morning some wierd shit happened to me. It was like 6:00 am and I was sleeping when I woke up to the sound of my door opening abruptly, it was really quiet at the time and you could hear even the most subtle sounds, but I didnt see anyone or hear any footsteps walking away from the door when it happened. I ignored it then went back to sleep, a little while later I had this strange sensation like someone was blowing in my ear hard, I woke up looked over and saw nothing I looked on the floor, under my bed in my closet to see if someone was in my room because I didnt see anyone running out of the room, at this point I was like wtf and ended up not going back to sleep. Then the last thing happened, I saw my bathroom light turn on randomly then turn off but I didnt hear any footsteps or see anyone walking into the bathroom, now this was all during a thunderstorm so I dont know if the lightning had anything to do with that. But the fact that all those things happened within the same period of time seems kinda strange.
Door opening: Air pressure outside room is different enough to slam it open (happens to me, door slams shut when I have my window open)
Ear: Your body remembers sensations. If anyone has ever blown into your ear then your brain, while you were sleeping, was dreaming it very well (happens to me also)
Light: power fluctuations because of lightning

I like how people resort to supernatural things when they dont think about what is going on...*cough* religion, *cough* ghosts
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

A lot of ghost/alien stories start out drifting in or out of sleep...coincidence?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard