=A2G=@ DueceGoose
+2|6119|Atlanta, GA

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

=A2G=@ DueceGoose wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

It's people from the bf2s community not random bf2 players
BF2s compiles stats for everyone playing the game. NO?
Doesnt mean they are part of this forum
These people come to your servers to play also.

Are you saying, please help me understand: That you condone the behavior of these wall glitchers/aim bot hackers/commander hacks? Do you allow it on your own servers? They will at some point in time visit, what will you do? Some, may have accounts here on these forums. One who was caught IS a member of the forums, and posts messages daily. And insists on remaining FIRST on your wall of shame list.

Your response would be:

Last edited by =A2G=@ DueceGoose (2007-08-08 06:48:13)

Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6501|Gogledd Cymru

What are you on about

Its a list shaming people from this community aka this forum, not random bf2 players, and yes i condone kidnapping.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6511|so randum

=A2G=@ DueceGoose wrote:

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

=A2G=@ DueceGoose wrote:

BF2s compiles stats for everyone playing the game. NO?
Doesnt mean they are part of this forum
These people come to your servers to play also.

Are you saying, please help me understand: That you condone the behavior of these wall glitchers/aim bot hackers/commander hacks? Do you allow it on your own servers? They will at some point in time visit, what will you do? Some, may have accounts here on these forums. One who was caught IS a member of the forums, and posts messages daily. And insists on remaining FIRST on your wall of shame list.

Your response would be:
Whos this weirdo?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Jumping Jihad
+1|6119|Germany
Wall Glitching in Karkand

xxxErsguterJungexxx ( Who was immediately expelled out of WOoKie after this became known) and , wearing the BF2s Tags, Kptk92

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/4294/screen009ho7.png

Link to the Thread on the WOokie Forums:

http://www.wookie-clan.co.uk/viewtopic.php?id=1803

Credits to dont_be_ss for busting him

Last edited by Jumping Jihad (2007-08-08 06:58:56)

I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6144|Scotland!

Jumping Jihad wrote:

xxxErsguterJungexxx ( Who was immediately expelled out of WOoKie after this became known) and , wearing the BF2s Tags, Kptk92

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/4294 … 009ho7.png

LOL

He's a twat, but wall glitching in karkand is hardly a major offence, I don't even see him shooting anyone.

You're kicking him out for just going inside the wall and looking around? wow that's stupid.

Last edited by I'm Jamesey (2007-08-08 07:15:51)

The_killer2
hai
+36|6187|North Carolina

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Jumping Jihad wrote:

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/4294 … 009ho7.png

LOL

He's a twat, but wall glitching in karkand is hardly a major offence, I don't even see him shooting anyone.

You're kicking him out for just going inside the wall and looking around? wow that's stupid.
Lmfao.
Jumping Jihad
+1|6119|Germany
Not for this one specificly .. He already had 2 Strikes and that was his 3rd...
The_killer2
hai
+36|6187|North Carolina

Jumping Jihad wrote:

Not for this one specificly .. He already had 2 Strikes and that was his 3rd...
lol.
=A2G=@ DueceGoose
+2|6119|Atlanta, GA
This is a great look at the type of people attracted to this community. I find it amazing. As you look at these quotes, you get the idea that almost everyone here condones cheating, glitching, hacking, and encourages others to learn how.

AMAZING. Maybe it is just me. But I find cheaters repulsive. Cheating is the same thing as stealing, and lying. And when you find the leadership here participating in, and condoning the behavior; it makes me wonder what kind of community is here, and how much fun would it be playing in your servers, and how reliable your stats are, and WHY IN THE WORLD would anyone except a cheater (liar, thief) be attracted to here.

Goose off soap box.

L8r
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6511|so randum

=A2G=@ DueceGoose wrote:

This is a great look at the type of people attracted to this community. I find it amazing. As you look at these quotes, you get the idea that almost everyone here condones cheating, glitching, hacking, and encourages others to learn how.

AMAZING. Maybe it is just me. But I find cheaters repulsive. Cheating is the same thing as stealing, and lying. And when you find the leadership here participating in, and condoning the behavior; it makes me wonder what kind of community is here, and how much fun would it be playing in your servers, and how reliable your stats are, and WHY IN THE WORLD would anyone except a cheater (liar, thief) be attracted to here.

Goose off soap box.

L8r
I still don't get it, who is this weirdo?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
weasel_thingo
+74|6338

=A2G=@ DueceGoose wrote:

Goose off soap box.

L8r
we dont care about people glitching outside of the community for this thread, also most of us dont care about stats let alone care about someone elses stats enough to constantly complain about glitchers and hackers, there is nothing we can do about it and punkbuster fails and ea is to lazy to do anything about it, wow someguy in another country is glitching on a karkand server wow i couldnt care less, how is this relevant to me? how does this affect me? it doesnt.
Evangium
Hmm...Increase my killing power, eh?
+1|6123|Brisbane, Australia

eskimo_sammyjoe wrote:

No, that's crap, why should a player leave if the other person is hacking, that makes no sense at all.  There is a reason that these hacks don't come as options with the retail version of BF2, so why should i spend all my time jumping from server to server because of hackers?  A solution perhaps would be to have a server where hacking is allowed, so that way everyone knows where they stand and it isn't unfair to those who want a nice, clean game.
I know I said nuff said from me, but after a little digging I found out that hacks in general are becoming a cottage industry.  One site had a nice little 'testimonial' from an allegedly happy customer along the lines of -

"It made me feel like the big man that I used to be in college, just owning everyone.  $30 well spent.  I'm going to recommend VIP membership to everyone."

Same site claimed to be the BEST hack of all because it was used in a tournement on an all hacks server (which you have to fork over your hard earned to see the unedited post with the name of this magical place).

So maybe hacks allowed servers exist, but they're definately not ranked, so only a handful of sadcases will play them; since the rest need all the pretty coloured things to go with their numbers...
=A2G=@ DueceGoose
+2|6119|Atlanta, GA

fatherted13 wrote:

=A2G=@ DueceGoose wrote:

Goose off soap box.

L8r
Your conscience.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6635|Camp XRay

here you can use this one

https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/screen015.png
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6511|so randum

=A2G=@ DueceGoose wrote:

fatherted13 wrote:

=A2G=@ DueceGoose wrote:

Goose off soap box.

L8r
Your conscience.
Ah right. So you're a annoying little fucker, who doesn't know when to shut up?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Evangium
Hmm...Increase my killing power, eh?
+1|6123|Brisbane, Australia

=A2G=@ DueceGoose wrote:

fatherted13 wrote:

=A2G=@ DueceGoose wrote:

Goose off soap box.

L8r
Your conscience.
Errm?  You heard of Punkbuster?  I'm sure you've got to enable it to play on the servers.  Ok, so everytime the hackers get busted, they've got to rework their codes, but still its a start.  And cheating, liar, etc... Please do check out my stats, dude just type in my screen handle in the get stats box.  I think you'll be able to deduce from my 1 shot per kill per round average that I have no idea what an aimbot is.  Hence why only the really suckiest of players get owned by me (and accuse me of wall glitching, or change teams so they can find my claymores and punish the TKer). 
The_killer2
hai
+36|6187|North Carolina

=A2G=@ DueceGoose wrote:

Goose off soap box.

L8r
It's a video game dude, not real life you take it was to seriously.

Last edited by Matt^ (2007-08-08 07:54:19)

san4
The Mas
+311|6700|NYC, a place to live
It seems best to limit the wall of shame to people who have been caught hacking. Otherwise it becomes too subjective. Many people don't think kidnapping is really shameful, and everyone would agree that it isn't nearly as shameful as hacking.
Bruce-SuperNub
SuperNoob
+26|6161|Scotland
"I think it would be a cool addition, but maybe not that useful. It would be a great list for "Potential kidnappings""

Thats what you said, isn't it Im__Doomed or wtfever your name is.

Yet with you saying that and you adding people to the list for kidnapping, wouldn't that make you a hypocrite?
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6731|The Netherlands
Nitro92 is his forum name, nitro91 was his ingame name. And we caugth a whole bunch of top guys glitching on our bf2 server they are not in your list, oa marlboroman.

X-Ecuti0ner wrote:

lol i glitched twice on the bf2s server today. I was kicked and banned... apparently i should be banned from these forums but i guess admins forgot. Bunch of nibs!
Nope its not related, getting banned on a server doesnt mean your also banned on the forum. You re just not welcome on our game server anymore and thats it.

Last edited by Echo (2007-08-08 08:52:09)

octothorpe
+2|6228

eskimo_sammyjoe wrote:

No, that's crap, why should a player leave if the other person is hacking, that makes no sense at all.  There is a reason that these hacks don't come as options with the retail version of BF2, so why should i spend all my time jumping from server to server because of hackers?  A solution perhaps would be to have a server where hacking is allowed, so that way everyone knows where they stand and it isn't unfair to those who want a nice, clean game.
Exactly.  The people defending cheats are people who actively use them but are trying to make excuses for why the really use them.

Even if there were servers explicitly set up for people to use cheats on, most would not use them.  I can guarantee a lot would still try to join regular ranked servers.  The point of cheats are to gain an unfair advantage on others.  This is most often accompanied by shouts of "you suck noob" and "I am pwning everyone!!#$".

Even if they really didn't care about their own stats, they should at least be grown up enough to realize the impact on the stats of those who are not cheating.  A lot of players are having their stats artificially deflated because of people using multiple cheats.  Most cheaters are too selfish and self centered to care about such things though.
=A2G=@ DueceGoose
+2|6119|Atlanta, GA

octothorpe wrote:

eskimo_sammyjoe wrote:

Exactly.  The people defending cheats are people who actively use them but are trying to make excuses for why the really use them.

Even if there were servers explicitly set up for people to use cheats on, most would not use them.  I can guarantee a lot would still try to join regular ranked servers.  The point of cheats are to gain an unfair advantage on others.  This is most often accompanied by shouts of "you suck noob" and "I am pwning everyone!!#$".

Even if they really didn't care about their own stats, they should at least be grown up enough to realize the impact on the stats of those who are not cheating.  A lot of players are having their stats artificially deflated because of people using multiple cheats.  Most cheaters are too selfish and self centered to care about such things though.
This is exactly right on the money!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6511|so randum

=A2G=@ DueceGoose wrote:

octothorpe wrote:

eskimo_sammyjoe wrote:

This is exactly right on the money!
I thought you were leaving? Please don't hesitate
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6339

I'm Jamesey wrote:

This thread was a good idea until you started adding people for kidnapping idiots and making whiny threads.

Now it's just stupid.

Add yourself to the list for an AOCI
Samtheman and Surgeon also got BANNED from the server for that. They made a fool out of Justice and he did not find it at all funny.

=A2G=@ DueceGoose wrote:

And when you find the leadership here participating in, and condoning the behavior; it makes me wonder what kind of community is here, and how much fun would it be playing in your servers, and how reliable your stats are, and WHY IN THE WORLD would anyone except a cheater (liar, thief) be attracted to here.
Leaders here condoning the behavior? Who may you be referring to? Jamesy? Surgeon? They are hardly leaders here on the forums...

And again, this thread was made for BF2s Forum Members. If there is incriminating evidence on ANY member on here that they hack/wall glitch constantly I will gladly add them to the list. I could do a member search for the guys you posted screen shots of, but the member search sucks. I think you have to have an exact match to get anybody's name on there...

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

"I think it would be a cool addition, but maybe not that useful. It would be a great list for "Potential kidnappings""

Thats what you said, isn't it Im__Doomed or wtfever your name is.

Yet with you saying that and you adding people to the list for kidnapping, wouldn't that make you a hypocrite?
Perhaps adding those few for kidnapping might not be a good route to take for this thread, but at the time (Last night) I was trying to decide if I should do it. I thought what the hell, I will and see how it takes.

Maybe I should be more specific. I'll keep the list of kidnappers, but only if they are members who kidnapped on their main account and padded their stats excessively...

Again, I am open to opinions like I stated in my OP, I know a lot of you are young, but lets try and keep it civil.

pirana6 wrote:

my question got caught up back there... what does AOCI stand for?
Ok, you might have missed it the first time (In my OP) But I didn't think you'd miss it the second time (I did quote myself) So here again for the third time:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

okay sorry... what does AOCI stand for?
Sorry, it means "Acting Out in Complete Idiocy" Basiclly a person can get this title from creating retarded threads, flaming people unnecessarily, personally insulting people in game, or insulting members of the forum here.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6501|Gogledd Cymru

I like being on the list its funny

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard