kptk92
u
+972|6378|tc_london
Get on the EU server and start filling it up!!! IO Songhua at the moment (?!)
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6364|Evilsville

kptk92 wrote:

Go and get a job!
Just like the rest of us..haha!
kptk92
u
+972|6378|tc_london

Gillenator wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

Go and get a job!
Just like the rest of us..haha!
NEVER
baggs
+732|6174
Myself and a couple of clan mates joined the server last night, it was nice to see some familiar names from the forums

I must say, i wasnt too impressed by the quality of gameplay i was in a bit of a shitty mood when i joined tho, we had just been 'removed' from two servers for insanely stupid things. I was suprised at the amount of times i was spawn raped but i managed to flame Surgeons (he was on my team btw, karma please )

I will endeavour to come and play there more! Oh and garybuck is a prick.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

baggs wrote:

Myself and a couple of clan mates joined the server last night, it was nice to see some familiar names from the forums

I must say, i wasnt too impressed by the quality of gameplay i was in a bit of a shitty mood when i joined tho, we had just been 'removed' from two servers for insanely stupid things. I was suprised at the amount of times i was spawn raped but i managed to flame Surgeons (he was on my team btw, karma please )

Oh you were the guys that whored the 36e even whilst america, you guys sucked
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6702|St. Andrews / Oslo

baggs wrote:

I was thiiiiis Close to banning you.

https://www.ingeardrivers.com/this_close_man.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
baggs
+732|6174

Jenspm wrote:

I was thiiiiis Close to banning you.
for what exactly?? ha ha 'whored' the 36e, we joined ur squad when we came in Surgeons, i followed you and all you did was get me killed along with yourself. thats why we prompty left the sqaud and got on with it.

i do apologise tho, i was kinda wanky. no need for the ban threat on the maiden voyage to the BF2s EU server tho..... we know what to expect when we come back tho.
Simon
basically
+838|6628|UK
Had some nice games yesterday, I'm coming on to pwn face as commander now like yesterday
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6449|Trondheim, Norway
I'm at vacation atm, but I brought the old laptop wich I ran bf2 on before, if I get to bored I might join. But it won't be quality-gaming shit mouse, wireless internet connection, crap computer, you will probably own my ass
KillaW33d_101
+3|5961
Ip?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard