dodge_this(fr)
Raving Rabbit
+26|6711|The Hague, Netherlands
Here's a little vid of how to kill  tank with one rocket.
http://z13.zupload.com/download.php?fil … ilepath=25
JonskyGBR
+5|6695|England
hmmm, could you find a slower server ???? Try putfile.com please!
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6727|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
What A Hacker!
dodge_this(fr)
Raving Rabbit

[-CGZ-]BioRaveN wrote:

What A Hacker!
You just have to try it; shoot exactly at the same point as on this video and you might get it explode ...
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6870|-
What about distance? Or does that matter?
dodge_this(fr)
Raving Rabbit
It does matter :s
http://media.putfile.com/tuer_tank_1_coup_yeah   => For JonskyGBR
JonskyGBR
+5|6695|England
Isn't it just because the tank is empty, cos I've just seen the video's in this post

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=11722 and he takes out the MEC chopper sitting on the helipad with 3 rockets and that don't happen when it's occupied

thanks dodge_this(fr) for the link
AppeL
+0|6689
Is this also possible with anti-tank missile?
GeneralDodo
+5|6717
I really like the way that nodding at the tank scared the crap out of it and caused it to blow up.

Yea, basically it counts as one hit and then a second that supposably ricochets into the turret making it blow up.

Since i've known about this, I have been really wanting to try it, but you have to have the angles perfect and all that crud, which really isn't easy when you are being chased by c4-chunkers, engy's throwing mines on your tank, and being shot by APC's.
RONIN6969001
+0|6774|Duluth MN
yea that actully works i do that quite often to people     when they come around th e corner just shoot betwen teh two sections of the tank
sheggalism
+16|6764|France
PheloniusRM
+8|6720|Mission Viejo, CA
It is possible for a full health tank to be destroyed from a single tow missile. The accuracy required at any distance beyond point blank can only be achieved with an aim bot that is programmed to have this spot as the impact location, much like aim bots are programmed to target heads with bullets. Anyone that thinks they can do this at range without an aim bot is delusional.
Tearsofromance
+0|6709|Canada
Tried somthing like this that i seen on secrectofbattlefield, i do it now all the time! but uh, i couldnt ever take  atank out with one rocket, even in the tracks, but with TOW's i have done it, doesnt kill them right away, makes them set fire and then explode, giving the enemy time to escape >
Stags
+26|6678
Just joined and had to post for this, it's possible with the tank and rather easy.  I do it a lot, when I feel like using the tank.  It's not that hard, there are three areas in on the tank that can be one shot kills, the Treads, the engine block and the the area between the turret and the deck.  These are the weak spots on a tank in RL and they made them the weak spots in the game.

As far as I know you can't take out a tank with one shot with a the SRAW or Eryx (sp?), however it is possible with the TOW or HJ-8 granted it's a lot harder and the probabilty is lower.

What I mean is, you won't always take the tank out in one shot by hitting those spots, but the chance is their so always aim there if you can.

Hope this help.  Lates.
BurlySmurf
+1|6777|Nellis AFB

PheloniusRM wrote:

It is possible for a full health tank to be destroyed from a single tow missile. The accuracy required at any distance beyond point blank can only be achieved with an aim bot that is programmed to have this spot as the impact location, much like aim bots are programmed to target heads with bullets. Anyone that thinks they can do this at range without an aim bot is delusional.
Or lucky.
psychotoxic187
+11|6731

BurlySmurf wrote:

PheloniusRM wrote:

Or lucky.
If you hit the tank in the treads front or rear, it will explode from 1 TOW missile.
Stags
+26|6678
Do people not read my post?  Anyways, it won't happen everytime but it will scare the tanker (seeing his/her health very low from one shot)
bf2_zspyvin
+17|6706|The Netherlands
Hmmmm... this could be a fake... because he has a Eng. Kit...

Maybe he put a few mines under it and let is explode...
<-URS->Firefly
+0|6734|Pomfrett, MD
another thing that will kill a tank with 1 TOW is to fire the TOW and guide it so that it hits the bottom of teh tank, i mean teh absolute bottom.
Stags
+26|6678
Hmm... never really thought of that... I could/should work.  Thinking back I'm sure it's happened but I'm not sure.  More testing is fun.
Maj.Do
+85|6774|good old CA
i do that all the time

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard