Bevo
Nah
+718|6513|Austin, Texas
I wonder how small his testicles have gotten from the roids, tbh. More interesting.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

yay?
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6743|Chicago.

usmarine2005 wrote:

yay?
Yes, yay. Now everyone can shut up about it.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

BigmacK wrote:

very true.  good point.

cubs suck
reaper_654
confused??
+36|6288|ohio,USA

BigmacK wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

yay?
HSG
+23|6466|British Columbia, Canada
no lets keep talkin.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6430|King Of The Islands

d4rkst4r wrote:

home run
Oh. OHH! I get it.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6632|Your moms bedroom
such hostility
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6674|The Lou
well, I didnt know he broke the record.... so this is news to me. Although I dont got cable yet so... im not up to date on baseball right now.

Cardinals tbh.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6743|Chicago.
Enough with the flames. Cut it out, the both of you.

And in this series (vs. Houston), yes marine, cubs suck.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6513|Austin, Texas
Censored.

Last edited by MadKatter (2007-08-07 21:14:40)

Graper0127
+1|6135|The Dirty Dozen
he's juiced up everyone knows it but the commissioner wont do a thing about it. and I'm missing the bronx is burnig cause of it.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6708
Love is the answer
rambo_killin_SOB
bunny hopping nade spammer
+61|6504
does anyone have a link to the vid of it?
Locoloki

Graper0127 wrote:

he's juiced up everyone knows it but the commissioner wont do a thing about it. and I'm missing the bronx is burnig cause of it.
no no, the commissioner cant do anything because it has to be proven that he DID take steroids, just cause everyone knows it, no one can prove it yet. when the truth comes out, barry will be wiped from the recordbooks
when barry hit 755 the other night, the commish didnt even clap or really acknowledge it, even though he was in the stands
Graper0127
+1|6135|The Dirty Dozen
just turn on ESPN that's all they're talking about.
Graper0127
+1|6135|The Dirty Dozen

Locoloki wrote:

Graper0127 wrote:

no no, the commissioner cant do anything because it has to be proven that he DID take steroids, just cause everyone knows it, no one can prove it yet. when the truth comes out, barry will be wiped from the recordbooks
when barry hit 755 the other night, the commish didnt even clap or really acknowledge it, even though he was in the stands
I can't wait for that day talk about something being funny
Locoloki
i know! Barry Bonds = Padder
HITNRUNXX
+220|6701|Oklahoma City
It cracks me up... The popular world of college football: Oklahoma Sooners find out 2 of their players are breaking rules by taking money for work they aren't doing, and they kick them off the team. They get their record for the year wiped, though they, as a team, did nothing wrong. Yet here everyone can make such a big deal about a juicing, drugged up, INDIVIDUAL who can hit a ball thanks to his illegal activities, and people just keep on believing it matters.

Wipe his record or not, people will still debate him as the record holder.

Yet his team just keeps letting him play?

How about, I dunno, benching him. Than could just say he is hurting the reputation of the team or some crap.

But instead, the whole league realizes no one cares about baseball anymore, so they had better shut the hell up and take the publicity where they can get it...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

HITNRUNXX wrote:

It cracks me up... The popular world of college football: Oklahoma Sooners find out 2 of their players are breaking rules by taking money for work they aren't doing, and they kick them off the team. They get their record for the year wiped, though they, as a team, did nothing wrong. Yet here everyone can make such a big deal about a juicing, drugged up, INDIVIDUAL who can hit a ball thanks to his illegal activities, and people just keep on believing it matters.

Wipe his record or not, people will still debate him as the record holder.

Yet his team just keeps letting him play?

How about, I dunno, benching him. Than could just say he is hurting the reputation of the team or some crap.

But instead, the whole league realizes no one cares about baseball anymore, so they had better shut the hell up and take the publicity where they can get it...
He has not been found guilty of anything......
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6357|California
Obviously Mr.thread starter which he used roids so he can beat the HR record.
oChaos.Haze
+90|6430
I'm sorry did the league test for steroids when he supposedly took them?  No.  Did the league do anything about the OBVIOUS steroid use dating back to the 80's?  No.  Just cause a guy you don't like breaks the record, now it's time to throw a hissy fit?  Get over it, greatest baseball player ever...Period.  Baseball is a game of cheating and deception.  And America needs sports with constant gratification.  More homeruns = more fans= more money. 

Where's all the talk about Mark McGwire and Sammy Sosa?  They both were just as big as Barry,hell Mark was even bigger, and they just hid behind creatine and andro, which we know is a lie.  This was coming and we all knew it.  You reap what you sow...

If anyone needs to be fired or benched or whatever, it's Selig for knowingly letting this go down, the Players Union, and us, for needing such gratification from the almighty homerun.

Last edited by oChaos.Haze (2007-08-07 22:25:58)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

oChaos.Haze wrote:

Where's all the talk about Mark McGwire and Sammy Sosa?
bingo
Bevo
Nah
+718|6513|Austin, Texas

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Take a look at Barry when he was in his young 20s and type to me in a straight face that he didn't take steroids.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6499

MadKatter wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Take a look at Barry when he was in his young 20s and type to me in a straight face that he didn't take steroids.
https://r_harrison.tripod.com/Agonist/BarryBonds.jpg he didn't take steroids. god people just listen to everything the media says. /lulz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard