ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6541
Yup he is back causing mischief all over BF2 again. For those who dont care quit reading this thread right now. For those that do care I know there are not many of you. I personally dont care too much myself but I felt it was my duty to share this.

He is going around servers using a name hack disguised as a BF2S members and spreading a bad name. Just now he was on the Iron Gator 24/7 EA US server spamming shit as flaming maniac. Elite.mafia and I ran by some numbers from PID to pb id and surely it was him.

https://img241.imageshack.us/img241/3982/untitled1copyrq4.png
Dragonclaw
+186|6315|Florida
Lol namechange hacks.

Last edited by [NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] (2007-08-07 19:25:20)

RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6489|Somewhere else

Why was he banned? was it the Pwnaghe account Hacking?
Master*
Banned
+416|6504|United States
Sad....
¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6194

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

Lol namechange hacks.
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6346
i play on that server

hey my clan mate is there kingswood woot
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6541

David.P wrote:

Aint him. I aint gonna say how i know but i know.
Oh its him. Im 100% sure.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6716|67.222.138.85
As I posted in the other thread...

That's amusing. Everyone who has seen my play knows I have the =cREE= tag on 99% of the time, and when I do wear BF2s I wear it right, [BF2s]. Also as far as I know the rank doesn't change, I would be a colonel.
David.P
Banned
+649|6283

ShadowFoX wrote:

David.P wrote:

Aint him. I aint gonna say how i know but i know.
Oh its him. Im 100% sure.
Ya i just realized that sorry(Told me he was going away for awhile)
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6541
lol It was quite obvious that it wasnt you. He was sitting on a mound of supply drops in MEC base spamming Negative-Affirmative as a Captain while talking rubbish.
David.P
Banned
+649|6283
*Thinking* God russ why did you have to get banned! You were my best friend on this site, And now you've and fucked it all up. Shit! It's times like this i wish i owned PB. Fuck... Why does every friend in my life go away somehow? Fuck it! No more friends for me! Just enemies.*/Thinking*
Master*
Banned
+416|6504|United States
Yeah I miss russ too.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6839|Denver colorado
cute.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6338

You do know he is still on this site right? Just laying low
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Master*
Banned
+416|6504|United States

Im_Dooomed wrote:

lolcakes?
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6541

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Yeah im all too aware of this.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6716|67.222.138.85

Masterstyle wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

lolcakes?
Banned, but I think he has a total of something like 6 accounts now. I think currently all banned.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6207|Winland

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Masterstyle wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

lolcakes?
Banned, but I think he has a total of something like 6 accounts now. I think currently all banned.
OmGz!!!! HE R LIEK TEH NEW CDOG!½!!111ONE
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6338

Nooo i pm'd lolcakes asking him why he'd wanna name hack me, I was looking for a little solace but I guess i won't get a response now
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
AdamBenson
Wannabe Heli Whore
+19|6544
I beat him 1v1 in chopper on Iron Gator because he was talkin shit on my game. Now that good of a gunner anyway
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6581

I'd be flattered he took his spare time and spend it on me. Awwwww.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6338

Ya, I can't wait till he does me with his new shinny hack!!! I'll even join the server with him lolz
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6760|Chicago.
Wow. Just when I thought there was a bottom of the immaturity cavern, he found an even lower point.

What a little jerk.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6581

BigmacK wrote:

Wow. Just when I thought there was a bottom of the immaturity cavern, he found an even lower point.

What a little jerk.
He has a shovel too, and he'll probably go building underground cities before you know it.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6640|Washington, DC

Hey russ, go suck a cock, preferably mine you russian commie douchebag.

There, now I'll be on his hitlist for sure. That'll be attacked by cdogmn AND russ.

What a sad little kid, I hope for the world's sake he gets run over by an 18-wheeler.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard