=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6602|England
twiistaaa
+87|6687|mexico
i think bf2 would have plenty of more users then any of those games. i doubt it will be closed at least until they release a bf3 or similar.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6511|N. Ireland
None of the Battlefield series is in that list.. yay!
psH
Banned
+217|6402|Sydney

leetkyle wrote:

Yeah...but are we next?
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6458|Brisbane, Australia

EA is not going to shutdown BF2/2142 anytime soon, think how many ranked servers that pay EA royalties each month.....
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6574|Kent, UK
basically all the crappy out of date sports games, with the racing games and a couple of comic-book based games for good measure.

Not that they ever really supported BF series anyway, more like held it at arms length after release and steadily kicked it in the balls
Budzilla
+9|6211|Brisbane, Australia

Ashlite wrote:

leetkyle wrote:

Yeah...but are we next?
As long as there are plenty of ranked servers generating cash flow for BF2 then I doubt support will be dropped. 2142 is more likely to get the chop than BF2...
psH
Banned
+217|6402|Sydney

Budzilla wrote:

Ashlite wrote:

leetkyle wrote:

Yeah...but are we next?
As long as there are plenty of ranked servers generating cash flow for BF2 then I doubt support will be dropped. 2142 is more likely to get the chop than BF2...
Yeah but those are out of date, what about when BF(2/2142) gets out of date?

And that could happen soon with the new games that are coming out e.g crysis, ETQW just to name a few.

Last edited by Ashlite (2007-08-07 02:21:52)

Kommander_Kale
Genetically Modified
+19|6433|Melbourne, Australia
Would have thought NFS: Most Wanted would have a few, but i havent played it so im sure about the online part of it.....
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6804|Bulgaria
BF2 is a great game!!!!!
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6707|London, UK
They make to much money off clans to even think about shutting down the BF series, until they start making losses thats when they shut down, now come on FIFA 2006, not exactly making money from that are they
fabiator14
+7|6169|Normandy - France
right.
Do not forget that EA= money

then they stopped for sport games. each year there is an update with correct players in correct teams. People buying FIFA, usually buys the new version every year. This is an important fact we do not have in BF series....
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6183
if bf2 ends, it's my end too

not good...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard