SkylineGTR
+2|6146
http://bf2s.com/player/69199160/

LOL  look at his BR and Kill streak and everything else..
_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6230|Turkey
good 4 him report him and he ll get reset
Unreal_Gunner
Banned
+11|6141
yea we know.. thought you get reset if you get a score over 700 though..
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6493|P-way, NJ
gg who cares
Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6489|Vancouver, USA
I see nothing wrong with it...
He is just a pro in my book
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6299|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

He's German.

Surprise...why?
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6280

Cobra4545 wrote:

Nothing wrong with it?

You cannot get 500 kills in a row without dying. I know some people are good, but that just isn't possible in a normal game. There isn't enough time. Even on 64 man servers with 8 people playing, i've only ever seen people get between 100 and 200. And of course, thats not all without dying.

If i missed the sarcasm there then sorry, but if you're serious then i recommend opening your eyes to all the stats padding going on.

Anyway, IRT, i dont understand why people do that. my stats reflect my  gameplay. All his stats reflect is that he was stats padding with some guy for hours. He must get some real satisfaction outta that.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2007-08-06 16:30:27)

Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6489|Vancouver, USA

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Cobra4545 wrote:

Nothing wrong with it?

You cannot get 500 kills in a row without dying. I know some people are good, but that just isn't possible in a normal game. There isn't enough time. Even on 64 man servers with 8 people playing, i've only ever seen people get between 100 and 200. And of course, thats not all without dying.

If i missed the sarcasm there then sorry, but if you're serious then i recommend opening your eyes to all the stats padding going on.

Anyway, IRT, i dont understand why people do that. my stats reflect my  gameplay. All his stats reflect is that he was stats padding with some guy for hours. He must get some real satisfaction outta that.
Hmmm... I guess I should have put this:     In my post.  Sorry if my sarcasm didnt get through your head
Samtheman53.0000012
Banned
+15|6129

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Cobra4545 wrote:

Nothing wrong with it?

i think ur sarcasm detector is malfunctioning
Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6489|Vancouver, USA
I think it was too. +1 for understanding me
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6577|NYC / Hamburg

Sgt.Kyle wrote:

gg who cares
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6535|dunno
Hmm his stats look fine to me.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6747

Your post is considered spam. Please refrain from posting that kind of content. {quote}

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard