Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6406
I don't think she's hot? Why does she got that many subscribers anyway? You're not going to tell me people are actually watching such videos?
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6536|Milkystania, yurop

Komet.nl wrote:

I don't think she's hot? Why does she got that many subscribers anyway? You're not going to tell me people are actually watching such videos?
they watch AND masturbate watch AND masturbate that's what ppl do
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6784|Noizyland

It's just like that thing "LonelyGirl15" or whatever. Everyone thought she was just some 15 year old chick named Bree making a video diary, she was kinda hot so she got fairly famous over the internet. Turned out she was 19-year-old New Zealand actress Jessica Rose.
Lying over the internet is incredibly easy.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6665

I watched about 5 seconds and then stopped it because she was Asian, trying to talk in a seductive voice. I'm sorry but I don't have any remote inkling of yellow fever, so why should I bother?
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6727|Riva, MD

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

She looks like my cousin... Her name is the same as my cousin... I may do her. It is ok within Taiwanese culture.
Ahh, so that's why my friend who is half-Taiwanese didn't feel awkward when he told me he wanted to do his cousin.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6766|Scotland

Ty wrote:

It's just like that thing "LonelyGirl15" or whatever. Everyone thought she was just some 15 year old chick named Bree making a video diary, she was kinda hot so she got fairly famous over the internet. Turned out she was 19-year-old New Zealand actress Jessica Rose.
Lying over the internet is incredibly easy.
For all we know you could be Robin Williams.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6784|Noizyland

Nah Zimmer, it normally only goes one way;
Famous people turn out to be losers from New Zealand, not losers from New Zealand turn out to be famous people.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6464|USA
I wonder if theirs a point to these videos.. I posted on her youtube page.
JaMrulezass
+47|6475|Hong Kong

I'm Jamesey wrote:

I don't get why you're so obsessed

You watched a bunch of her videos, went down the list of comments marking them all as spam, searched for a fanclub of her, then felt the need to talk about her on an unrelated forum.

I'm now trying to figure out who's worse, you, or the 13 year old nerds who leave comments detailing how much they wish they could get in her pants.
haha Well, didnt really make an effort to look for her fan club, it was all on the side bar thing :p
Donald O' Brien
+104|6713
I'm still trying to figure out how she is a 'sellout'.
JaMrulezass
+47|6475|Hong Kong

Donald O' Brien wrote:

I'm still trying to figure out how she is a 'sellout'.
Well, her videos arent containing any content, all her videos are just trying to show the guys her body and in return, she gets credibility for her hotness (if the guys think shes hot, and most do).

And maybe she gets money...if she does.

Last edited by JaMrulezass (2007-08-05 22:57:20)

Madhadda1
+270|6555|Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Cutiemish's youtube comments wrote:

elitemafia | August 05, 2007
Is there a point to your videos???
lol

Last edited by Madhadda1 (2007-08-05 23:04:25)

babyeater234
+0|6120
its just gay cuz i've found people on youtube who have put weeks into working on a film that's actually good, but they get nothing out of it because everyone has a hard on for lonelygirl15 and this mish bitch that just turns on a webcam and acts like a retard
Donald O' Brien
+104|6713
A 'sellout' is considered somebody who once did something for the love of the art, but changed their ways to doing the same thing for the love of money.  She seems to have never fit the first profile.
agent146
+127|6397|Jesus Land aka Canada

babyeater234 wrote:

its just gay cuz i've found people on youtube who have put weeks into working on a film that's actually good, but they get nothing out of it because everyone has a hard on for lonelygirl15 and this mish bitch that just turns on a webcam and acts like a retard
True True. i really have no idea what the hell is lonelygirl15 about.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6521|Gold Coast

Hurricane wrote:

I'd hit it.
https://img129.imageshack.us/img129/1871/harpoon8qxok5.jpg
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6338

Youtube is a pedophiles dream. Didn't someone post a thread about how many pedophiles have been reported subscribed to youtube? Hopefully for her nobody knows her real name or where she lives...I just hope that dumb little bitch knows what she has gotten herself into.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
JaMrulezass
+47|6475|Hong Kong

Donald O' Brien wrote:

A 'sellout' is considered somebody who once did something for the love of the art, but changed their ways to doing the same thing for the love of money.  She seems to have never fit the first profile.
Ok haha sry wrong use of words
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6566|Kent, UK
she lives near where i used to live in england. other than that, i couldn't give a shit
agent146
+127|6397|Jesus Land aka Canada

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Youtube is a pedophiles dream. Didn't someone post a thread about how many pedophiles have been reported subscribed to youtube? Hopefully for her nobody knows her real name or where she lives...I just hope that dumb little bitch knows what she has gotten herself into.
oh trust me i know. jeez on some videos about pedophiles being quesitoned or caught. i see on the comment box; some dicks try to defend these  "pedophiles" by saying that "pedophilia is only wrong becuase your society thinks its wrong....etc etc your like sheep; back in the roman times there was nothign wrong with pedophilia (insert south park NAMBLA episode here) Man, youtube has gone to the dumps with all the pedophiles and damn spam in the message box such as "post this message ten times or your mother will die"
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6503|N. Ireland
Yep ^ 28000 sex offenders, I believe.
JaMrulezass
+47|6475|Hong Kong
Some lonelygirl15 comments, made me lol hahaha

denn3den | August 06, 2007
y did u decide 2 make the crappiest videos ever and uploadthem?????

LiLReEpErSnIpEr | August 06, 2007
STOP MAKING VIDEOS! THEY SUCK AND ARE FAKE!!!

and you get some funny spam:

navtejjohal | August 05, 2007
u r lonely lets have sex together . dont say no 2 my 7.5 inch

KKKMan222 | August 05, 2007
First, I stuck a hot needle in her wet pussy. I hit the organs inside and she started to badly bleed. So I then proceeded to chop my dick in half like banana-flaps with a jagged pair of scissors. After that, I started to poke the veins inside my dick with the needle and popped them. They started to bleed badly and then I shoved a dildo into my open dick. The End.

Seriously, wats the deal with this girl and cutiemish?
JaMrulezass
+47|6475|Hong Kong
By the way,
the messege:

KKKMan222 | August 05, 2007
First, I stuck a hot needle in her wet pussy. I hit the organs inside and she started to badly bleed. So I then proceeded to chop my dick in half like banana-flaps with a jagged pair of scissors. After that, I started to poke the veins inside my dick with the needle and popped them. They started to bleed badly and then I shoved a dildo into my open dick. The End.

was spammed atleast a thousand times in lonelygirls comments

OMG, I just saw this and i fucking ROFL'ed SO FUCKING BAD

slipknotbestmaggot   (5 months ago)  Marked as spam
there was an explosion in my pants                                         - from the cutemish video posted by neoyori "Cutemish - Sexy Back"

By the way, im not fucking obessed with her, I just like to read the comments and see how stupid people are.

Last edited by JaMrulezass (2007-08-06 04:17:43)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard