+32|6122|London UK
150,000 here
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6207|Winland

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

SamFisher199 wrote:

Lolz I died a few times more then him, but killed 57000 more, but still a nice milestone in ur stats I guess
Your favourite victim fails at BF2.

http://bf2s.com/player/73889707/

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb8/ … ro/FIL.png
you cheated so you fail more than him.
I cheated offline. Let it go.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
t0mhank5
+319|6722|Surge

David.P wrote:

You still suck compared to other people who have played that long.(Some have 100,000 points and 100 hours)
Show me the account with 100 hours and 100,000 points.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6464|USA

Freezer7Pro wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

What'd you do, install the MSX demo or some shit? You know they probably filled that shit up with spam and viruses, right?
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6207|Winland

elite.mafia wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

What'd you do, install the MSX demo or some shit? You know they probably filled that shit up with spam and viruses, right?
Yeah, two viruses and it alters your BF2.exe -.-
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6142|Scotland!

Freezer7Pro wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=80356

fail

Last edited by I'm Jamesey (2007-08-05 17:19:56)

Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6207|Winland

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=80356

fail
As I said, let it go.
AdamBenson
Wannabe Heli Whore
+19|6545
I'm about to get 10k kills in chopper
David.P
Banned
+649|6284

I'm Jamesey wrote:

David.P wrote:

You still suck compared to other people who have played that long.(Some have 100,000 points and 100 hours)
Pot, kettle, black???

Congrats on 10k kills
No was'nt talking about myself. And look at you MR karkand Medic Whore.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6142|Scotland!

David.P wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

David.P wrote:

Pot, kettle, black???

Congrats on 10k kills
I'll break down what I meant by pot kettle black

You said he sucks. You suck, therefore, pot, kettle, black

And there's nothing wrong with being a karkand medic whore.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6767|06-01
actually u whacked a few more....

don't forget them TKs.. 
David.P
Banned
+649|6284

I'm Jamesey wrote:

David.P wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Pot, kettle, black???

Congrats on 10k kills
I'll break down what I meant by pot kettle black

You said he sucks. You suck, therefore, pot, kettle, black

And there's nothing wrong with being a karkand medic whore.
I dont suck because i dont play for stats. I play for Teamwork and thats why i Play PR, if you have to play a game for points in order to brag then thats said.

And i said he sucks because i have seen people who play Non IO maps get points way faster(Not vehicle whoring or raping)

Btw james you would'nt last 5 minutes in PR without the ability to heal yourself and Infinite revives.
Donald O' Brien
+104|6713

David.P wrote:

Btw james you would'nt last 5 minutes in PR without the ability to heal yourself and Infinite revives.
Do you last 5 minutes in PR?  It's deceiving how long five minutes can seem.
Madhadda1
+270|6555|Cedar Rapids, Iowa

RDMC wrote:

I wacked 68,495 people
and also almost 1400 hours of your life

Last edited by Madhadda1 (2007-08-05 22:03:29)

David.P
Banned
+649|6284

Donald O' Brien wrote:

David.P wrote:

Do you last 5 minutes in PR?  It's deceiving how long five minutes can seem.
I lasted 20 minutes with another Rifleman while getting bombarded by tank shells, Or the time i lasted with my whole squad on Basrah in the Mosque as the A-10's were bombing the fucken shit outta us in .5, Or as a sniper by myself 40 minutes on Kashan taking out enemy pilots with the M40.

See if you can last that long without you and your teammates backing each other up.
Donald O' Brien
+104|6713

David.P wrote:

See if you can last that long without you and your teammates backing each other up.
I'd rather not.
David.P
Banned
+649|6284

Donald O' Brien wrote:

David.P wrote:

I'd rather not.
Why? No stats in it for ya?
Donald O' Brien
+104|6713

David.P wrote:

Donald O' Brien wrote:

David.P wrote:

I'd rather not.
Or because trying to stay alive for 40 minutes as a sniper doesn't give me wet dreams.  You shouldn't assume everyone gives a shit about stats.
MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6177
I've fraged about 20,000 people.
David.P
Banned
+649|6284

Donald O' Brien wrote:

David.P wrote:

Donald O' Brien wrote:

I'd rather not.
Or because trying to stay alive for 40 minutes as a sniper doesn't give me wet dreams.  You shouldn't assume everyone gives a shit about stats.
What you dont like having the constant rush of being discovered by a passing enemy chopper scanning the hills? Or having an enemy sniper/spotter team drop 100m down the hill from you being down to your last 3 M40 shots(Yes i count my Shots when i shoot in PR) And taking them out without them noticing where you fired the First shot from? Or... Oh fuck it i gotta go play some kashan Be back in a few hours!
Stizz
+8|6259|New Jersey
CONGRATS BUDDY!

@ David.P  You claim to not give a shit about stats, yet you bashed the op's for his.  And also ive said it before, this is a stats site, hence the s in bf2s, therefore you wouldnt have found this site without wanting to check your stats.

David.P wrote:

That would mean that they have killed 1,000 people an hour. No

Reciprocity wrote:

personally, I've jerked off 103,128 people.
you deserve a medal
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6518|Bournemouth, South England

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

And you also got whacked yourself 11,305 times..
That's alot of sperm.

LULZ
Bukkake ruined my carpet.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6631|Gold coast, Aus.
I have over 100 000 on all my accounts combined.
David.P
Banned
+649|6284

Stizz wrote:

CONGRATS BUDDY!

@ David.P  You claim to not give a shit about stats, yet you bashed the op's for his.  And also ive said it before, this is a stats site, hence the s in bf2s, therefore you wouldnt have found this site without wanting to check your stats.
That was before i found PR and what it means to be a good player. You know why i bashed him? Because for a statpadder he's proud.

Stizz wrote:

David.P wrote:

That would mean that they have killed 1,000 people an hour. No
That was points! are you so quick to bash me that you did'nt completely read my post? (Seriously it's likes half this site is full of morons who care about what people think of their avatar which represents their virtual skill at killing people! I mean come on war is not all about murder)
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6313|The | Netherlands

elite.mafia wrote:

Babb Master Flash wrote:

Not that you give a ¤¤¤¤, but I officially whacked (recording to my stats) 10,000 people today.
How the fuck did you kill 10,000 people in one day???
Hax tbh.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard