ED3
+3|6783|Canyon Lake, TX
What the heck is it? I was able to play just fine on friday, but today no dice. (get it? lol) seriously any help would be great. thx

ED3
bf2_zspyvin
+17|6694|The Netherlands
Holy i dont see shit in ur prob :\ can u explain it better?
']['error
Banned
+630|6654|The Netherlands
BF2142 suxxor ^^
ED3
+3|6783|Canyon Lake, TX
i get an error ED 5510.
ED3
+3|6783|Canyon Lake, TX
sorry i get a EC 5510 error when i try to connect to play the bf2142 game i downloaded from ea downloader. worked fine on friday.
ED3
+3|6783|Canyon Lake, TX
HELP anyone, PLEASE. i can't stand it anymore!!
Sh4d0wF0x14
+36|6474|luton. uk
try uninstalling and reinstalling then tell me what happens
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6683|Colorado
lol I just got the same error then ea link updated itself, by itself. Then I tried to start the game again & it told me that It could not start the game for me & that I had to verify ownership of the game by logging into EA link.
I am now logged into ea link but it tells me the same thing when trying to start up.

I'm sure glad my buddy bought this game for me or I'd be livid again, first the vet program & now this.
BF2 time weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6667|Devil's Perch
5510 or 5570?
For 5570 EA already has a solution at hand:
http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/ph … _topview=1
Proud member of a dead community.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6683|Colorado
5510, but I don't get that error anymore, just that I need to verify that the game is mine before it lets me play it... I refuse to look into it because I'm not dealing with any 2142 drama, I'll wait till someone else finds a fix.
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6666|UK
the reason you was getting please "log in to the ea downloader" was because they wer doing some up-dates on the damn thing not even game related, i phoned ea and asked, and thats what they told me,,,,,, so i rang back and just shouted "TELL YOUR BOSSES THEY ARE A BUNCH OF CUNTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" felt so much better
Aro
+0|6120
So to fix my EC 5510 error I have to call up EA and call their bosses cunts?

Okay, I'll do that now.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard