loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6570|Columbus, OH
Quite ironic, I came across this. Is this your buddy??? If so, he posted your demise lol

http://www.break.com/index/pizza-boy-ai … ation.html
d3athwi5h4
insert clever title here
+59|6505|Kickapoo

loubot wrote:

Quite ironic, I came across this. Is this your buddy??? If so, he posted your demise lol

WOW those guys are a couple of retards.  Pulling little kid stunts like that is how people get shot for real.  They should be glad that "buddy" of theirs wasn't packing.  Stupid ass people.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6589|Seattle

Smitty5613 wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

I know what you need and where to get it. It'll be ridiculously expensive but if you insist on using your airsoft to do it, it can be done. I'll edit it into this post.
Nah bro, I don't really want to buy another gun. I just wanted to supe up this one. (No cowami, I can't spell)
u said u have some .22s right? well, try putting a balloon over the barrel and shoot it.... i heard its like a silencer.. maybe then u can just use those... u gotta clean out the barrel everytime tho.....
Do you blow the balloon up over the barrel or just loosly put it over the tip? (heh)
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6281|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

King_County_Downy wrote:

Do you blow the balloon up over the barrel or just loosly put it over the tip? (heh)
*insert video of condom scene from 40-Year Old Virgin here*

https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
d3athwi5h4
insert clever title here
+59|6505|Kickapoo
I've heard about making a homemade silencer out of a 12 oz. soda bottle, a tennis ball, open cell foam, and some duct tape.  Cut the fat end off the bottle, cut the tennis ball in half shove half the ball in the bottle so the inside of the ball is towards the mouth of the bottle. Cram as much foam into the bottle as possible, put the other half of the ball in, tape the bottle back together.  Tape the bottle to the end of the gun as tight as you can to seal it up.  I should be good for several shots.
klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6578|Sweden

King_County_Downy wrote:

I'm used to shooting real guns. This thing is too weak for me. I shot my roommate in the back last night so I guess they do hurt (according to him), but I'd really like to kill some raccoons with it if possible. Any suggestions?
And what the hell did the raccoons do to you? Steal your parkingspace or date your mum?
GR34
+215|6537|ALBERTA> CANADA
LOLz I Killed a raccoon with a 30-06 and it blew up it was funnyz
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

d3athwi5h4 wrote:

I've heard about making a homemade silencer out of a 12 oz. soda bottle, a tennis ball, open cell foam, and some duct tape.  Cut the fat end off the bottle, cut the tennis ball in half shove half the ball in the bottle so the inside of the ball is towards the mouth of the bottle. Cram as much foam into the bottle as possible, put the other half of the ball in, tape the bottle back together.  Tape the bottle to the end of the gun as tight as you can to seal it up.  I should be good for several shots.
Yeah, I've heard that works pretty well too.

Downy, what about a air rifle though? (yes I know you said you didn't want to get anyother gun) That would suit your purposes fairly well wouldn't it?
aLeX
.?
+160|6323|:D

klassekock wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

I'm used to shooting real guns. This thing is too weak for me. I shot my roommate in the back last night so I guess they do hurt (according to him), but I'd really like to kill some raccoons with it if possible. Any suggestions?
And what the hell did the raccoons do to you? Steal your parkingspace or date your mum?
They pwn is cat, read the damn thread.*

These are ninja raccoons we're talking about here.

Last edited by l-aLeX-l (2007-08-03 16:48:45)

Smitty5613
+46|6518|Middle of nowhere, California

King_County_Downy wrote:

Smitty5613 wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

Nah bro, I don't really want to buy another gun. I just wanted to supe up this one. (No cowami, I can't spell)
u said u have some .22s right? well, try putting a balloon over the barrel and shoot it.... i heard its like a silencer.. maybe then u can just use those... u gotta clean out the barrel everytime tho.....
loosely.... the bang that you hear is actually the air going back into the barrel.. the balloon slows it down from what i understand...
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6570|Columbus, OH

d3athwi5h4 wrote:

loubot wrote:

WOW those guys are a couple of retards.  Pulling little kid stunts like that is how people get shot for real.  They should be glad that "buddy" of theirs wasn't packing.  Stupid ass people.
All around stupid, how do you not see a pickup or van on your tail while you deliver pizzas. It is ironic because I came across this today and it was recenlty posted on the Internet and I saw this post on BF2S.
LightBred
+0|6189

King_County_Downy wrote:

How do I make it powerful enough to kill a raccoon?

Anyone know any good sites to buy accessories?
why are we killing the coon again ? ? ?
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6589|Seattle

l-aLeX-l wrote:

QFT.
Smitty5613
+46|6518|Middle of nowhere, California

LightBred wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

How do I make it powerful enough to kill a raccoon?

Anyone know any good sites to buy accessories?
why are we killing the coon again ? ? ?
he wants a coon skin hat.....
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6281|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

King_County_Downy wrote:

l-aLeX-l wrote:

QFT.
Oh, and because:
  • I enjoy tormenting Downy so much   AND
  • This is a Battlefield 2 related site

I must say the following:
ZOMG WHY DIDN'T YOU GET THE G36E NOOB
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6589|Seattle

cowami wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

l-aLeX-l wrote:

QFT.
Oh, and because:
  • I enjoy tormenting Downy so much   AND
  • This is a Battlefield 2 related site

I must say the following:
ZOMG WHY DIDN'T YOU GET THE G36E NOOB
Cuz the G36e is the noob medic gun. I want to be special.
l41e
+677|6640

Keep in mind the setup I made will probably not kill it in one shot. However, fully automatic for a short time at probably over 600RPM should do the trick.

Edit: Also, this will stress your internals. Don't spray it for more than, say, two or three seconds constantly.

Last edited by k30dxedle (2007-08-03 17:21:16)

Brasso
+1,549|6622

You ain't killing raccoons with an airsoft gun.  Not even squirrels.

Come on Downy, get a BB gun!
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6589|Seattle

I shot the shit out of 2 of them last night. I thought for sure that would scare them enough not to come back, but 2 hours later a 3 pack was sneaking back to the porch. So I grabbed my camera and a flashlight and somehow managed to scare them off before I got any more shots off. Tonight, I use my .22

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard