m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6714|UK

froschquetscher wrote:

i dont see a team beating bsf in a match. they are total profs.

i know you guys are upset that you cant join bsf, especially you m3thod. but right now there is just no space. however if you have a pretty girlfriend/sister/mother or any kind of female relationship (must be pretty though - models prefered) and you are willing to share her with the bsf community, i think we can give you a guest status.
I would man! But i cant tell em who you are as how the HELL do you pronounce your infernal name???!!???!!

PS

We all know you lot BSF haven't had their dicks wet in a long time...just look at the number of hours played by each member!!!!

Some Suggestions:

HBS - Heavy Balls Squad!
NPH - No Pussy Here
PNEAWHSPPG - Please No EA We Haven't Stat Padded Please Guv

Edit: The hell would i want to join BSF not only do i suck why would i join a clan with their rep?  Ever hear of something called logic froshetgdscherwsiyerser? Try using it please.

Last edited by m3thod (2006-02-04 16:20:54)

Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6805
i enjoy this method fellow

his whimsical bombastical balderdashery is rather capricious and eminates of impertinence while not being ostenetatious
m3thod
+2,197|6714|UK

chitlin wrote:

his whimsical bombastical balderdashery is rather capricious and eminates of impertinence while not being ostenetatious
LMAO! I fookin love it!!!
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6762|The Netherlands

chitlin wrote:

First of all me too but would you care to translate the second part to english for the rest of us? I didnt think my english vocabulary was that small but i didnt understand a word of what you just said there in the second part of your post. Thx.

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-02-04 16:32:06)

nobodyhasthisnameyet
+0|6727

m3thod wrote:

I referred to myself as "little ol' me" which in the English language is a polite way of referring to yourself....its known as being humble.  You're dutch so you prob never come across this method of expression so i'll let this one pass due to cultural differences.

And i clearly stated that i enjoyed discrediting YOU not "people" as this would imply i like discrediting everyone which is indeed wrong. Tut, tut wrong again young man!

And whether you're a nice guy is irrelevant, i couldn't give a toss

I do belive this thread has now finished, you have a good time pooning n00bs with BSF and good luck with the whole EA thing!
i am very familiar with the expression and i was being somewhat sarcastic, and no i dont find you to be very "humble".   how about you come off your high horse and quit trying to hide the fact you are able to enjoy discrediting another human being. that leads me to believe you are able to do so to another person aswell.

this implies you are capable of enjoying discrediting people in general and not everyone. i find this to be a disgusting personal trademark. if your gonna get all high and mighty with your english i suggest you get your facts straight.  tut tut...   come to holland and it will be very hard to find a dutchie that doesnt speak english.

and yea we will have a jolly good time pooning whatever mate, it sounds like you have been on the receiving end a one too many often
n00b.Worx
+44|6769|West Berlin!
Man who the fuck cares about that shit...play and lets play. If you don´t care about having your stats reset then FINE, they will be, that´s for sure.

And now let´s talk about another topic...that´s getting very boring.
Esker
+1|6770
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/turtle777/attention_whore.jpg
n00b.Worx
+44|6769|West Berlin!
Hahaha that´s juzt perfect dude!!
nobodyhasthisnameyet
+0|6727
its a statement that i dont care about EA resetting my stats as they have allso so cowardly done to others. you cant flame me with your sub-average insults.  EA RESET MY STATS FFS SO I CAN CLOSE THIS THREAD

most of the people in this thread still really do NOT get the point....    ahahaha some of the replies

Last edited by nobodyhasthisnameyet (2006-02-04 16:50:59)

kR4MR
3 Tours Of 'Nam And All I Got Was This Lousy Forum
+3|6780|Aus
Hehe, go you! I've been playing around the top ranked aussie this last week and he's actually all teamworky and stuff, though he will pilot if he can. pen-hat I think it is, in fact none of the aussie high rankers seem to be that up themselves.
nobodyhasthisnameyet
+0|6727
yea man we so much enjoy teamplay.  still waiting to be able to play organized 32/32 matches, something i thought would have been picked up quite a while ago but there seem to be slim amounts of big enough crews that are able to provide us with those kinds of games.  i would love being able to do 32/32 every sunday for instance
ilyandor
+31|6731|Phoenix, AZ

plaid_retina wrote:

Yea, most of the BF2 community are also complete jerks, and jump at any chance to flame someone instead of just keeping their mouth shut, or helping someone in need of answers.
WORD.
m3thod
+2,197|6714|UK

nobodyhasthisnameyet wrote:

m3thod wrote:

I referred to myself as "little ol' me" which in the English language is a polite way of referring to yourself....its known as being humble.  You're dutch so you prob never come across this method of expression so i'll let this one pass due to cultural differences.

And i clearly stated that i enjoyed discrediting YOU not "people" as this would imply i like discrediting everyone which is indeed wrong. Tut, tut wrong again young man!

And whether you're a nice guy is irrelevant, i couldn't give a toss

I do belive this thread has now finished, you have a good time pooning n00bs with BSF and good luck with the whole EA thing!
i am very familiar with the expression and i was being somewhat sarcastic, and no i dont find you to be very "humble".   how about you come off your high horse and quit trying to hide the fact you are able to enjoy discrediting another human being. that leads me to believe you are able to do so to another person aswell.

this implies you are capable of enjoying discrediting people in general and not everyone. i find this to be a disgusting personal trademark. if your gonna get all high and mighty with your english i suggest you get your facts straight.  tut tut...   come to holland and it will be very hard to find a dutchie that doesnt speak english.

and yea we will have a jolly good time pooning whatever mate, it sounds like you have been on the receiving end a one too many often
You've made quite a generalisation there matey.  So here's mine.

You're dutch right? Then you sir definatly smoke big fat doobies and are quite the junkie, every female you know is a whore and you espically have a strange fascination for the colour oranage.  There is a windmill in every room in your home and tulips grow from your ass.

So i discredited you, quite frankly you (yes YOU, not the wider general population of earth, mars, venus or god knows where else you might want to refer to) deserved it.  I'm sure you'll get over it.

And yes of course i've had a good pooning on some games i've played primarily because i suck (lord why do i have to repeat myself) and i wasn't too busy stat padding in some remote corner of the map, boom! boom!

rack em up....

And what part of "I do belive this thread has now finished" didn't you understand?! the words i am looking for let me see....hmmm....yes.......ah......got it........arggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Last edited by m3thod (2006-02-04 17:39:54)

nobodyhasthisnameyet
+0|6727
every female you know is a whore
im really very sure you do not say these kinds of things to people in real life.  i know id give you very much what you deserve if you said that in my face.
m3thod
+2,197|6714|UK
What do you feed your keyboard, steroids or creatine?

time for a lock mods, if you dont mind.  I've had my fun.

Last edited by m3thod (2006-02-04 17:54:54)

nobodyhasthisnameyet
+0|6727
suggesting every female i know ( this includes my mother ) is a whore, for me would be a reason to for me to land my fist on your eye mate.  i dont feed my keyboard anything, stop trying to be a fuckin smart ass. i have more than had it with your "witty" remarks.

Last edited by nobodyhasthisnameyet (2006-02-04 18:08:01)

m3thod
+2,197|6714|UK
Your mother is a stat padder.

There!  Better?

edit: I'm not your mate.

Last edited by m3thod (2006-02-04 18:02:29)

nobodyhasthisnameyet
+0|6727
you'd better keep your smart remarks to your self to people in real life thats the only piece of advice i can give you.  MATE

Last edited by nobodyhasthisnameyet (2006-02-04 18:11:39)

NASTIE_BUTLER
+55|6793|3 Miles west of smurf village
I think Veng's stats are bugged....at least thats what I heard.   It looks like mine are wiped too.

Granted there is probably a lot of focus on BSF since, all recent events aside, we would have four players in the top ten.  Vengence, Nobody, Fisker, and Butler.  Yes many of us play the game alot and this is the result...another result is increased experience with all aspects of the game.   

Regarding cockiness please understand that when we play together we come under alot of fire.  As a natural reaction some BSF players respond to in-game flames and it comes out looking like cockiness. 

We tend to dominate servers more so than other clans when they play together.  I think this as a result of our teamwork and not simply individual skill.   I have witnessed how other clans play together and communicate with eachother through TS and there is a noticable difference between them and BSF. 

We will be playing in a ladder soon so I am sure the whole community can judge us by our results in that forum regardless of stats.
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6753
ah ha ha man this is getting funny m3thod are you from the UK?
m3thod
+2,197|6714|UK

nobodyhasthisnameyet wrote:

you'd better keep your smart remarks to your self to people in real life thats the only piece of advice i can give you.  MATE
Now that your my 'MATE' why can't you give me some useful advice?! Like the best whorehouse in your home town!
m3thod
+2,197|6714|UK

JaM3z wrote:

ah ha ha man this is getting funny m3thod are you from the UK?
Yeah, Gods county....Yorkshire!
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6812|Human Meat Shield
Well I can say on Ranked servers there is less chance of cheats, like the glitching and C4 jumping to buildings; that's why I play them; also for the unlocks but X-mas was late so they sent me 2 free unlocks so you'll see me in unranked to see the wall glitchers.  And besides all the good servers are ranked.
Esker
+1|6770

imdead wrote:

Well I can say on Ranked servers there is less chance of cheats, like the glitching and C4 jumping to buildings
You cannot be serious? This sort of behaviour generally occurs on ranked clan servers where it's generally the admins that are actually doing it and you dare stop them...

Last edited by Esker (2006-02-04 19:50:26)

Flyboy63
+8|6747|South Australia
stfu

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard