Cougar eats small children.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6373|California
Bye cougar
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6754|The United Center
I love how a 70 pound cougar is stronger than a man probably over twice its weight.
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6304|Bloomington Indiana
hahahaha, good find.
just hope he doesnt try to eat your head
Ryan
+1,230|6851|Alberta, Canada

ThomasMorgan wrote:

I love how a 70 pound cougar is stronger than a man probably over twice its weight.
Our Cougar, or the cat?
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6534|Milkystania, yurop
Patterson then wrestled with the 70-pound male cougar, which broke free, fixing him with an evil glare and growl,

"Evil glare", if anybody did not belive it was cougar with that description then nothing will convince them!
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6754|The United Center

Ryan wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Our Cougar, or the cat?
Our Cougar is much bigger than 70 pounds.

ISN'T THAT RIGHT, FELLA???  BOY, HOW TALL ARE YOU?  YOU'RE A BIG GUY, THAT'S FOR SURE.  DID YOU EVER PLAY BASKETBALL?  MAYBE FOOTBALL?  YEAH, I COULD SEE YOU AS A TIGHT END OR SOMETHING!  HOW'S THE WEATHER UP THERE??
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6724

Ryan wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Our Cougar, or the cat?
WTF are you talking about? Cougar is a cat! Cryan, keep up with the internatz plz.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6698|Devon, England

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Ryan wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Our Cougar, or the cat?
Our Cougar is much bigger than 70 pounds.

ISN'T THAT RIGHT, FELLA???  BOY, HOW TALL ARE YOU?  YOU'RE A BIG GUY, THAT'S FOR SURE.  DID YOU EVER PLAY BASKETBALL?  MAYBE FOOTBALL?  YEAH, I COULD SEE YOU AS A TIGHT END OR SOMETHING!  HOW'S THE WEATHER UP THERE??
Aha ha ha
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6309
awesome
Ryan

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Ryan wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Our Cougar, or the cat?
WTF are you talking about? Cougar is a cat! Cryan, keep up with the internatz plz.
Huh?
Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6352|New York

ThomasMorgan wrote:

They're both lucky it wasn't momma Cougar or the story would have ended a bit differently I imagine; 150lbs of teeth and claws rather than 70.
Ryan

Villain{NY} wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

They're both lucky it wasn't momma Cougar or the story would have ended a bit differently I imagine; 150lbs of teeth and claws rather than 70.
Way to insult Cougars mom

Last edited by Ryan (2007-08-03 11:30:57)

CommieChipmunk
+488|6577|Portland, OR, USA
"I growled back at him and said, 'I'm ready to go."'

.. what a fucking hardass.
Darkfire
Helping you help yourself
+34|6486| Texas
as Patterson's wife stood nearby armed with a meat cleaver
Ryan

Darkfire wrote:

as Patterson's wife stood nearby armed with a meat cleaver
"Supper boys!"
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6629|London, England
I thought Cougar was a 7ft Giant that wears lady clothes in a pathetic attempt to reduce fear of him among the local folk (like Shrek, without the green)
Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6352|New York

Ryan wrote:

Villain{NY} wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Way to insult Cougars mom
LOL
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6564|Kent, UK

CommieChipmunk wrote:

"I growled back at him and said, 'I'm ready to go."'
And the Cougar said, 'You're movin with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air!'

but yeah, that's pretty sick.
Would have been cooler if it went along the lines of "and i stared back at it and growled and said 'you wanna go', then the couger leapt at me and bit my arm off..."
Maj.Do
+85|6759|good old CA
hahah good find
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6545|Chicago
Fox News? C'mon. I'm sure the Cougar attacked him because its civil liberties were being threatened.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard