Defiance
+438|6668

I stole candy from baby jesus.

Last edited by Defiance (2007-07-27 02:28:58)

Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6129|Carnoustie, Scotland

Cougar wrote:

What's the most cold hearted, mean, dastardly and down right wrong thing you've ever done?

I think this is probably the worst thing I've ever done...

When I was 17 I had a dog (Full blooded Pitbull) named "Lady" that I was real close too, like a best friend.  My neighbor who lived about a quarter of a mile down the road had a few male dogs that lady would go "see" (fuck) every now and then.  One day I noticed Lady walking down to his house, I didn't think much of it.  About 5 minutes later I hear a yelp and see Lady walking back down the road towards my house.  About half way she stops and lays down on the side of the road.  I'm yelling at her to come here but she just laid there.  So I go down to get her and by the time I get to her, she is dead.  My neighbor shot her through the heart with a pellet gun.

I'm pissed, probably more so than I ever have been in my entire life.  I carry the dog back to the house and grab a hatchet.  I walk down the road to his house with the hatchet slipped through my belt loop in the back and covered by my shirt.  As I walk up to the house I see this assholes 8 and 10 year old grandchildren playing with his dog.  I walk up all nice like and tell the kids to go get their grandpa, so they run inside to go get him.  As they go in, I grab the dog by the coller and pull the hatchet out of my belt loop.  About that time old man Turpin and his kids come out of the house, just in time to see me swing the hatchet down and literally split his dogs head in half.

All hell breaks loose.  My parents saw me walking down the road and had gotten in the truck to come get me, they get to his house about 30 seconds after I killed the dog and my Uncle runs over and pretty much tackles me.  Turpins kids are screaming bloody murder and old man Turpin is about to have a coronary, my mom is screaming....yada yada yada.   Lots of people yelled and cops came.  They ended up dropping the charges because he had killed my dog and I hadn't attacked anybody other than the dog.

So...lets here your stories.
Perfectly justified.

I once fought a guy, and when he was walking away after getting a shit kicking, I tapped him on the shoulder and he thought I was someone else, because I started to walk away, and I swung when he started to turn around, and smashed him unconscious. It was a perfectly timed move but everyone including me thought the fight was over.. so it was a bit mean, yes?
baggs
+732|6201

Cougar wrote:

What's the most cold hearted, mean, dastardly and down right wrong thing you've ever done?

When I was 17 I had a dog (Full blooded Pitbull) named "Lady" that I was real close too, like a best friend.  My neighbor who lived about a quarter of a mile down the road had a few male dogs that lady would go "see" (fuck) every now and then.  One day I noticed Lady walking down to his house, I didn't think much of it.  About 5 minutes later I hear a yelp and see Lady walking back down the road towards my house.  About half way she stops and lays down on the side of the road.  I'm yelling at her to come here but she just laid there.  So I go down to get her and by the time I get to her, she is dead.  My neighbor shot her through the heart with a pellet gun.

I'm pissed, probably more so than I ever have been in my entire life.  I carry the dog back to the house and grab a hatchet.  I walk down the road to his house with the hatchet slipped through my belt loop in the back and covered by my shirt.  As I walk up to the house I see this assholes 8 and 10 year old grandchildren playing with his dog.  I walk up all nice like and tell the kids to go get their grandpa, so they run inside to go get him.  As they go in, I grab the dog by the coller and pull the hatchet out of my belt loop.  About that time old man Turpin and his kids come out of the house, just in time to see me swing the hatchet down and literally split his dogs head in half.

All hell breaks loose.  My parents saw me walking down the road and had gotten in the truck to come get me, they get to his house about 30 seconds after I killed the dog and my Uncle runs over and pretty much tackles me.  Turpins kids are screaming bloody murder and old man Turpin is about to have a coronary, my mom is screaming....yada yada yada.   Lots of people yelled and cops came.  They ended up dropping the charges because he had killed my dog and I hadn't attacked anybody other than the dog.

well i just read this, even taking into consideration what happened to your dog. youre a fucking idiot, serious. you should really have punched the guy who killed your dog.

i read a few other similar posts to this also, some of you guys need to screw your fucking head on correct. either that or youre totally full of shit, id hope it was the shit option cos that would mean those animals never had to suffer.

this forum just took a big dive for me along with some members i respected.
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6822|Netherlands
spamming this forum  it seems....
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6402|NSW, Australia

i thought this got closed
baggs
+732|6201

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

it should be deleted.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6319|Orrstrayleea

baggs wrote:

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

it should be deleted.
Internets......Serious bussines.
CloakedStarship
+76|6562
In my senior year of high school (not but a few months ago), some kid that made it a point to be one annoying fuck for three years running, decided to get on my nerves at 5 o'clock in the morning.  Mind you this is a Saturday morning, I'm sitting on the bus waiting to go to 6 Flags for our band trip, and this kid had held us up from leaving because he was late.  Well he decided he wanted to sit with me, despite how there were other seats available, i told him to fuck off.  He shoved me in the seat, i pushed him out, he pushed me in, i stood him up, right hooked him to the face, and broke his nose.

I got kicked off the trip.  Best part was though, nobody knew his nose was broken till the trip was over, so he was at 6 flags all day feeling like shit, not able to do anything because his nose was in pieces, while i was at home, enjoying myself.

Got suspended for a week.  I thought it was a good trade off, break some bastard's nose, get a free week off.  Came back to school with copious of hero worship, nobody liked the kid.
Lynx14
+41|5968

Cougar wrote:

Right on dude. I love my dog, I swear you dont know what the fuck id do if someone killed him.
Ryan
+1,230|6840|Alberta, Canada

Injected liquid nitrogen into my heart because I'm so emo.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5928|Somewhere out in Space

Lynx14 wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Right on dude. I love my dog, I swear you dont know what the fuck id do if someone killed him.
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT FOR!111!!!1!1!1!

raaaaaaaagh

WORLD FUCKING OVER, ITS THE THREAD BUMP OF THE ARMAGEDDON!
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6402|NSW, Australia

SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6712|USA
My mom is a nurse and I met her boss who was significantly younger then her. Her boss was a hot brunette probably about 32 yrs old. I was like 26 at the time. So I was visiting my parents for a week down in NC and me and my moms boss decided to go out and have dinner. Note: This chick was engaged to be married!!!!    Well......one thing lead to another and we ended up parking in a appartment complex and I got some head from her. I would have gotten more but she was on the rag! But DAMN this chick could suck a d1ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mom ended up finding out about it somehow and was totally pissed at me! LOL
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6129|Carnoustie, Scotland

XxRavenxX wrote:

It should be deleted.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Time paradox?
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6405|Somersetshire
omg....i liek so beat a cripple to death and then liek peed on his face lololollol

this should be closed, if only cos it is very old
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6345|Belfast
nice bump
kptk92
u
+972|6405|tc_london
I killed an ant by stamping on it
Cha0sg0d
Bennet For Mexican Predicents '08
+11|6135|The Netherlands
stole a dove egg from its nest brought it home and trew it out the window when i got bored of it
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6712|USA
Fucked a deaf chick and talked mad shit to her calling her other girls names the whole time!!!!!
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6402|NSW, Australia

kptk92 wrote:

I killed an ant by stamping on it
bastard!
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6703
I once squirted an ant with a squirt gun.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6444|Chicago, IL
Whats with all the revives today?

oh, and I R nice person

some of you guys are demented...
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6194|Winland

Why all these "This should be closed"-replies? If someone makes a new thread, it's OMG SERCH!!!11!1!1!1, if someone bumps an old thread, it's OMG CLOS!!1!1!1!1!11

Make up your goddamn minds.

Also, I once left a friend behind when he (not we) got in trouble for doing something. I don't wanna get his shit.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6712|USA
I once was in the car with a buddy of mine when we passed a guy hitchhiking. So my buddy pulls over and the guy starts walking to the car. As soon as he got near the door my buddy speeds off! Then just to be a total prick my buddy turns around goes back down the road and does a U-turn so that he can go past the guy again. Like I figured he was going to do, he pulled over again for the guy. This time the hitchhiker walked towards the car. More of a speed walk this time. And as you guessed it as soon as the guy touched the door handle my buddy pulled forward about 30 yards. He did this little game of cat and mouse about two or three times. Finally the guy starts running for the car. As soon as he was close again my buddy speeds off once more! I know it was a mean thing to do but I almost pissed my pants laughing!!!!
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6226|NSW, Australia

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Why all these "This should be closed"-replies? If someone makes a new thread, it's OMG SERCH!!!11!1!1!1, if someone bumps an old thread, it's OMG CLOS!!1!1!1!1!11

Make up your goddamn minds.

Also, I once left a friend behind when he (not we) got in trouble for doing something. I don't wanna get his shit.
i was gonna say the same thing

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard