henhouck
+10|6366|Indiana, Pennsylvania
Lately i have been using the recon kit - Lambert, RDX, and APM.

I have been posting very good numbers with the kit but im getting acused
of being a noob whenever i kill someone with RDX or APM.

Is it really that bad because jumpin up and puttin RDX down and pulling the trigger
before the guy kills u is pretty hard.

Just give me ur opinions.

Last edited by henhouck (2007-08-02 01:16:00)

RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6567|Area 51
Ignore them. They are just mad because you are in their way of something and they are too stupid to think off a nother way to get what they want.
Volatile
+252|6706|Sextupling in Empire

FF on Or FF off?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6470
RDX is awesome.
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6657|UK

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

FF on Or FF off?
if FF is of then yes its lame as fuck, if FF is on and you do it and dont kill your self or your team, then thats cool, if its on and you just wanna kill them and yourself LAME
henhouck
+10|6366|Indiana, Pennsylvania
I do it when FF is off
=VGF= Avantek
+2|6116
i do it and don't care what you all think about RDX hopping its a tactic and useful at times. I just don't stand when someone is using macros to do it that just cheap and noobish.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6598|Michigan, USA
#1 reason I dont play Camp anymore, tomany of those noobs jumping around throwing soda cans everywhere,and blasting a group of people at once.  Dont mind it on FF 0n servers, but when FF is off, its bull, walk around a corner, and find 3 guys tossing them at you bouncing everywhere...
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6781|Great Brown North

r2zoo wrote:

#1 reason I dont play Camp anymore, tomany of those noobs jumping around throwing soda cans everywhere,and blasting a group of people at once.  Dont mind it on FF 0n servers, but when FF is off, its bull, walk around a corner, and find 3 guys tossing them at you bouncing everywhere...
same, and if i do i end up playing it i just go commander and dont leave the base... i find myself getting killed by 3 things nearly 100% of the time

rdx hoppers
insta full auto voss headshots
those god damn rockets
r2zoo
+126|6598|Michigan, USA

krazed wrote:

r2zoo wrote:

same, and if i do i end up playing it i just go commander and dont leave the base... i find myself getting killed by 3 things nearly 100% of the time

rdx hoppers
those god damn rockets
I greatly greatly despise the pocket rockets, but then again,, theres alot of noobs with them running around, like a fireworks show, some blow up in front of me by 10m other behind me by 10-30m while one genius will realize their not hurting me and switch to bullets... Good times
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6302
search and rdx hoppers r ez to kill stop bitching
r2zoo
+126|6598|Michigan, USA

Backupwayback wrote:

Easy to kill or not its still crap.  So its been posted before, does it matter? No.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6781|Great Brown North

r2zoo wrote:

krazed wrote:

r2zoo wrote:

rdx hoppers
those god damn rockets
I greatly greatly despise the pocket rockets, but then again,, theres alot of noobs with them running around, like a fireworks show, some blow up in front of me by 10m other behind me by 10-30m while one genius will realize their not hurting me and switch to bullets... Good times
i like shooting the guy in the head with the sniper rifle as his rockets just go sailing past... now those are some good times
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6356

henhouck wrote:

Lately i have been using the recon kit - Lambert, RDX, and APM.

I have been posting very good numbers with the kit but im getting acused
of being a noob whenever i kill someone with RDX or APM.

Is it really that bad because jumpin up and puttin RDX down and pulling the trigger
before the guy kills u is pretty hard.

Just give me ur opinions.
If FF is off its seems like a pussy move to me. Draw your own conclusions however.

AMDFighter and Violenze take note
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6302

r2zoo wrote:

Backupwayback wrote:

Easy to kill or not its still crap.  So its been posted before, does it matter? No.
still a ful post of bitching about sumthing that is ez to deal with adn theres already afew posts thre EXACT same
r2zoo
+126|6598|Michigan, USA

Backupwayback wrote:

r2zoo wrote:

Backupwayback wrote:

still a ful post of bitching about sumthing that is ez to deal with adn theres already afew posts thre EXACT same
Wow a full sentence of horrible spelling!  Congrats at bitching over bitching!  Do you go around to every post thats been done before and cry about it?  If people didnt care the thread would have gone no where, so if you have nothing constructive to say please dont post, alright?

Last edited by r2zoo (2007-08-05 14:38:17)

Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6302

r2zoo wrote:

Backupwayback wrote:

r2zoo wrote:

Wow a full sentence of horrible spelling!  Congrats at bitching over bitching!  Do you go around to every post thats been done before and cry about it?  If people didnt care the thread would have gone no where, so if you have nothing constructive to say please dont post, alright?
why are you still posting?  Go cry to ea to remove rdx hopping
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6691|London, UK
The only thing I hate about RDX is when you press the detonator and for some reason it switches back to throwing an RDX and by the time it actually works I have none left and only get one kill
r2zoo
+126|6598|Michigan, USA

bullit wrote:

The only thing I hate about RDX is when you press the detonator and for some reason it switches back to throwing an RDX and by the time it actually works I have none left and only get one kill
Hate that, dont know how many times ive had that happen attempting to use c4, lay the c4, run behind a corner, attempt to detonate only to throw my last c4 and killmyself frantically clicking the mouse button
Cursed You
+64|6589|Idaho
I dont get why people try shooting RDX spammers.

I mean we all know its useless until after they detonate their charges, just run out of the blast area and then fill em full of holes.
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6302

Cursed You wrote:

I dont get why people try shooting RDX spammers.

I mean we all know its useless until after they detonate their charges, just run out of the blast area and then fill em full of holes.
u clearly havnt seen a good rdx hopper then.  You either have to kill em before they detonate or you die. theres no running away
Buzerk1
+44|6838

henhouck wrote:

I do it when FF is off
No risk = no skills
Navyseal99
Unintentional Good-Guy
+0|6659
RDX is fine as long as it doesn't look like it's your only weapon.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard