NaytdawgUK
+7|6236|essex, UK
I went back for the first time tonight in about 3 months of PR, and omg it was like and i quote "counterstrike with graphics" (and not CS:S)

can anyone else make the transision back?
Longbow
+163|6684|Odessa, Ukraine
I do it every day ( I play both ) , so what ?
[[[@lph@]]]_Templar
+20|6495|UK
I can play both quite easily. I find vBF2 funny yet annoying, but PR is cool when i can find people to play with   (my clan doesnt play PR....bastards!)
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6477|King Of The Islands

I did.

I played PR5 on the one server in Australia (BIGDY or some shit), thought "this was a waste of 2 days downloading, oh btw thanks for that Telstra" and went back to Vanilla to complain about lamers and shit hitreg.

Its easier than you think.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
[THE] comben
Wee and Biscuits
+43|6571|Cardiff
i only lasted 10 mins on vbf2 when they released the tampa beta and i have'nt played it since lol. 

gotta love the assault rifles in .6 tbh
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6634|Michigan, USA
I cant go back to VBF2 without getting so pissed, i either switch to 2142 or over to one of the mods I have, mostly PR.  Then again PR has pissed me off with all the servers running the same boring maps again and again
firebolt5
+114|6193
I went back to vBF2 a couple of days ago just to rocket AT whore on Karkand, mind you, it was an infantry only server.  It's kind of funny because the SRAW/Eryx are the last weapons someone wants to get killed by on that map.
GR34
+215|6583|ALBERTA> CANADA
I get to pissed in vbf2 and end up getting banned b/c I call every one n00b and to use some team work but like that will ever happen.
NaytdawgUK
+7|6236|essex, UK
aye same i went on last nigh by my 2-12 k/d ratio i turned round and told my team to pull there heards out there f'ing ass's and ran before i got kicked

PR other day, teams taking flags, im atop a bunker, apc rocks up, dropstroops, apc pisses off, i crawl to edge, spot it, then a rpg hits it, turn around spot all the inf, 1,2,3 all jump up all havea target, bang all usmc dead.  Thats what i downloaded it for!
Sandriatinhi
+15|6685|Apeldoorn, Holland

firebolt5 wrote:

I went back to vBF2 a couple of days ago just to rocket AT whore on Karkand, mind you, it was an infantry only server.  It's kind of funny because the SRAW/Eryx are the last weapons someone wants to get killed by on that map.
Ow yeah. Those SRaw with its blast radius of like 1 meter (3ft) in diameter...
You can only kill one by hitting the soldier. It made me sick.

I only played the Tampa Bay when it came out. Just played a few minutes before irritating myself that there is no teamwork at all...
Flying planes is the only thing is miss in PR.
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6386|Belfast

Longbow wrote:

i do too

0/\0
Oldirti
+10|6157
I play both, i'd proabbly play PR exclusivly if i didnt crash like blam all the time
LightBred
+0|6235
more vbf2 than pr lately
need more ram and a video card before playing anymore, right now this computer just pisses me off when i try to play it
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6258|cs_connecticut‬‭
Maybe I should download PR.
Anewgirl
+12|6191|Vermont U.S.A
PR is great for getting in shape ' you can run for hrs, and still be in the middle of no mans land.  Tumble weed world
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6334|Bloomington Indiana
i played PR for like...5 minutes total...ever...Vanilla just suits me more i guess.   id like to play more SF though
jord
+2,382|6716|The North, beyond the wall.

GR34 wrote:

I get to pissed in vbf2 and end up getting banned b/c I call every one n00b and to use some team work but like that will ever happen.
Rightfully so, if you want teamwork carry on with Pr.
psH
Banned
+217|6421|Sydney

Longbow wrote:

Exactly, nobody can play PR constantly, sometimes the reality kinda can get too much almost. Well, unless you really like that reality setting. Its good, but sometimes a superhuman driving, loading and shooting a tank can be a good transition.

Last edited by Ashlite (2007-08-07 00:37:18)

some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6428

Ashlite wrote:

Longbow wrote:

Exactly, nobody can play PR constantly, sometimes the reality kinda can get too much almost. Well, unless you really like that reality setting. Its good, but sometimes a superhuman driving, loading and shooting a tank can be a good transition.
True.  I needed a break from crawling 50 metres, lying still, checking the flag, and finally crawling the rest of the way, and decided some instant-healing ground pounding was in order.
psH
Banned
+217|6421|Sydney

some_random_panda wrote:

Ashlite wrote:

Longbow wrote:

True.  I needed a break from crawling 50 metres, lying still, checking the flag, and finally crawling the rest of the way, and decided some instant-healing ground pounding was in order.
AHh yeah, assaulting a base, (or taking alot of time to be careful, and then just getting roffled) can be really really really really tedious....its just so much easier bunny hopping in or nading the lot of em'!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard