Deuceman
+1|6689
Best is when I got kicked for saying circumstance ingame and it said I used the word cum.  I laughed at that one.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708
most bf2 players are teenagers, so that means they hell know swear words, but there are still 10 yr old kids out there... but their parents shouldnt let them play bf2 right?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

I am offened.
d.cripz
+29|6401
BAN HIM NOW. I GOT BANNED FOR THE EXACT SAME THING (bumping threads over a year old), so i should expect the same punish brought to him as was brought to me. If not then the mods arent doing their jobs properly.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6635

d.cripz wrote:

BAN HIM NOW. I GOT BANNED FOR THE EXACT SAME THING (bumping threads over a year old), so i should expect the same punish brought to him as was brought to me. If not then the mods arent doing their jobs properly.
He donates. Someone needs to keep this place going

Besides, this could be considered an issue that is still relevant. Did you bump a pointless thread? Also, if you were banned, why are you here now? Temp, or new account?
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6614|Little Bentcock
I am fine with all words, the only one I don't like is cunt. That's just a disgusting word.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6630|Montreal, Qc, Canada
this is a 1 year old thread bump

thx usmarine

Last edited by Andoura (2007-08-01 20:23:16)

Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6632|Your moms bedroom
i swear so much, i make virgin ears bleed
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6766|Noizyland

God dammit USmarine...

I've been paying for that Steve Irwin Ban incident ever since haven't I.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6733|In your head

Ty wrote:

I posted this in Debate and Serious talk but it is related to Battlefield 2.
Who here is honestly offended by swearing?
Yes, we all know that it's not the right thing to do in good company, and we refrain from it, but who is offended by it.
If someone says "Fuck" if they are killed in game, are you offended? I know I'm not. I feel that people should be allowed to swear when appropriate, and playing a war game is appropriate.
Fuck, shit, damn, bitch, crap and many others are words. Just that. A lot of people don't even know what these words mean yet are still offended by them.
Who says "shit" and thinks about faecal matter? I don't unless I'm talking about the noun. Or the word "Fuck" thinking about sexual relations? I don't unless I'm talking about the verb.
As a simple exclamaition of frustration or annoyance, swearing is no problem, people need to stop being so PC and stop thinking "Grandma wouldn't like that."

Grandma dosn't play Battlefield 2.
Quite right swearing is a part of life. But if they are just words than what is a word such as 'love'? When someone says "I love you" is that nothing but words especially when they mean it?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

Ty wrote:

God dammit USmarine...

I've been paying for that Steve Irwin Ban incident ever since haven't I.
No....the sexy time made up for that.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6333|Atlanta, Georgia
Sexy time? Why was i not invited?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

NeXuS4909 wrote:

Sexy time? Why was i not invited?
Mano y mano you homo.

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

In all seriousness...this was actually a search...not a random bump.  I dropped a few F bombs on here today, and a ton at work...so it was fitting.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6757|Cambridge (UK)
Shit, yes, I fucking hate people that bloody swear. The cunts should fucking learn how to bloody speak fucking properly. Fucking shit-for-brains wankers.
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6447|The edge of sanity

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

most bf2 players are teenagers, so that means they hell know swear words, but there are still 10 yr old kids out there... but their parents shouldnt let them play bf2 right?
Fuck the 10 year olds i can fucking swear whenever the fuck i want. God damn bitch whiners.

On Topic: Things have ratings for a reason. If you dont want you kids exposed to shit like that then dont let them see it. If you just blame everything else it shows how horrible of a parent you are.
The#1Spot
+105|6531|byah
The only time when I hate it when people use "modifiers" is if its the same word used in every sentence or if girls,moms,Hos,bitches,hags,sluts and whores say it. Naturally they are no good at it. The word Fuck is one of the most versatile words in the world.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6553
I think swearing is a dirty fucking habit.  I try to avoid it at all costs.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708

Bubbalo wrote:

But... You're an Aussie!
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6614|Little Bentcock

The#1Spot wrote:

The word Fuck is one of the most versatile words in the world.

Last edited by Adams_BJ (2007-08-02 08:22:04)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6553

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

But... You're an Aussie!
Bloody oath.
-=]NS[=-G.I.Doh
MMMmmmmmm Dooonutz!
+13|6195|Out for donutz!
I do know a few servers that only enforce none vulgarities because they have their children play on the server and simply would not like them exposed to such an environment. 
How fucking ever, people who fucking use fucking curse words to get their fucking point accrossed only go to prove the fucking point that they don't have a very fucking large vocabulary. For fucks sake.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6711|Scotland
another revive? God darnit.

However, I don't remember seeing this.

So, yes I totally agreewith you Ty, nearly 2 years on!
d.cripz
+29|6401
creamy cunt
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6768|UK
I donated $5 out my paypal account once. I want a shiny badge :'( lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard