Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6133|Carnoustie, Scotland

eMarine wrote:

Granted, but it's Iraqi money.

I wish I was a women.
Granted, but you're one f*ck ugly woman. Only the nerds hit on you. (Is this what you wanted?)

I wish P30P1E W0U1DN'T T4LK LiiK3 THiiS 0N B3B0 S0 ii C0U1D 4CTU411LY UND3RST4ND TH3M..
I wish people wouldn't talk like this on bebo so I could actually understand them.

Yes, it's true, would you like to see a comment? I told her friend to fuck off as she told my girlfriend to go die so she could spit on her grave. I (jokingly) said I got the police involved.

●_ρωιη¢єѕѕ ιℓℓιѕнα ιη ∂α нυαѕ ѕσ gєт ∂α ραяту ѕтяαтє∂●_●
TH3R3 IS NO N33D P11 IS TH3R3
N00 TH3R3 NOTT L34V3 H3R ALON3 TH3R3 IS NO N33D TO G3T THA POLIC3 IN VOLV3D P11 JUST FORG3T BPUT IT M4N P11 W3R3 ALL THA S4M33 S0 DONT B0TH3R COZ SH3 C4N R3P0RT YOU F0R G4NGIN UP 0N H3R 0R C4LLIN H3R N4MESS W1TCH TH4T IS BULLIN H3R SO PPL JUST D0NT BOTH3RR

XX ILISH44

WTF.
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6422|My room
Wait what?
sportsman11-2cool4u
We can be those mistakes!
+98|6328|USA Biznatch!

Funky_Finny wrote:

eMarine wrote:

I wish I was a women.
Granted, but you're one f*ck ugly woman. Only the nerds hit on you. (Is this what you wanted?)

I wish P30P1E W0U1DN'T T4LK LiiK3 THiiS 0N B3B0 S0 ii C0U1D 4CTU411LY UND3RST4ND TH3M..
I wish people wouldn't talk like this on bebo so I could actually understand them.

Yes, it's true, would you like to see a comment? I told her friend to fuck off as she told my girlfriend to go die so she could spit on her grave. I (jokingly) said I got the police involved.

N00 TH3R3 NOTT L34V3 H3R ALON3 TH3R3 IS NO N33D TO G3T THA POLIC3 IN VOLV3D P11 JUST FORG3T BPUT IT M4N P11 W3R3 ALL THA S4M33 S0 DONT B0TH3R COZ SH3 C4N R3P0RT YOU F0R G4NGIN UP 0N H3R 0R C4LLIN H3R N4MESS W1TCH TH4T IS BULLIN H3R SO PPL JUST D0NT BOTH3RR

XX ILISH44

WTF.
People don't talk like that no more...Instead they talk in Spanish! I wish I was rich.
ReDevilJR
+106|6351
ah, the 3's supposed to be e's are mind bending.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6406|NSW, Australia

sportsman11-2cool4u wrote:

Funky_Finny wrote:

eMarine wrote:

I wish I was a women.

XX ILISH44

WTF.
People don't talk like that no more...Instead they talk in Spanish! I wish I was rich.
you are sent to jail for tax evasion

i wish i had a never ending can of pepsi max
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6844|Sacramento, Cal
Granted, but its a never ending can of contaminated Pepsi max with 100% more SEMEN.

Wish I was a sleep right now.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6323|Orrstrayleea
You fall asleep, but never wake up, and that means no more BF2

I wish i had a perfect science assignment on rocks and minerals seeing as how its due tomorrow
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
Granted, but then its hit by Gamma rays and comes alive, after looking you over it rapes you. 

I wish I could knife the top five in the world on bf2.
sportsman11-2cool4u
+98|6328|USA Biznatch!

eMarine wrote:

Granted, but then its hit by Gamma rays and comes alive, after looking you over it rapes you. 

I wish I could knife the top five in the world on bf2.
You can knife the top 5 in the world but...The worst of the worst players can knife you.

I wish I lived in the playboy mansion lol.
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
Granted, but your a playmate and get shagged by hue hefner daily.

I wish I could go on a Jihad.
l41e
+677|6649

Granted. Some guy spray-paints a mattress "Jihad" and shoves you onto it, then shoots you in the face.

I wish I weren't bored.
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
Granted, you start up BF2 and after taking a long look at your rank "First Sergeant" after two years.  You kill yourself. 

I wish the US would nuke North Korea.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6751|Chicago.
Granted. The world wouldn't care.

I want a faster car.
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
Granted, you get the '60s batmobile; but robin starts hiting on you.... (sorry) bm

I wish I was a Warcraft Paladin.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6656|Brisbane, Australia

eMarine wrote:

Granted, you get the '60s batmobile; but robin starts hiting on you.... (sorry) bm

You are a now a Warcraft Paladin, but they nerf it and now people make fun of you for cosplaying.

I wish I wasnt lazy so I could go make another comic.
sportsman11-2cool4u
+98|6328|USA Biznatch!

Sarrk wrote:

eMarine wrote:

You are a now a Warcraft Paladin, but they nerf it and now people make fun of you for cosplaying.

I wish I wasnt lazy so I could go make another comic.
You aren't so lazy now so you make a comic. But now you aren't lazy you get too addicted to making them and commit scuicide because everyone leaves you and no one gives a shit about you. Hehe

I wish I had a Ferrari 360 Custom Spider.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6342|Atlanta, Georgia
Granted but you get a giant spider with the ferrari logo on its back and it stabs you and you die.

I wish i wasnt so lazy.
ReDevilJR
+106|6351

NeXuS4909 wrote:

Granted but you get a giant spider with the ferrari logo on its back and it stabs you and you die.

I wish i wasnt so lazy.
You end up getting off your ass, only to get a high-demanding job. Working 70 hours a week. Never have any time to play BF2 again.

I wish for $1,000,000,000
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
Granted, but its in chocolate coins, you eat your weight in them and die of a SUPER heart attack.

I wish they would make a Star Trek vs Star Wars movie.
Funky_Finny
Banned

eMarine wrote:

Granted, but its in chocolate coins, you eat your weight in them and die of a SUPER heart attack.

Granted. They make the movie. It sucks, because Star Trek and Star Wars both sucked.

I wish Harry Potter would stab Ron in the eye with his wand. Not his wooden wand, his wooooden wand

(No, I hate Harry Potter books.)
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6446|Australia.

Funky_Finny wrote:

eMarine wrote:

Granted. They make the movie. It sucks, because Star Trek and Star Wars both sucked.

I wish Harry Potter would stab Ron in the eye with his wand. Not his wooden wand, his wooooden wand

Granted. You're now the proud owner of Hairy Pooper and the Prisoner of Ass-Kaban. Where Harry is a 50 something year old man, and Ron is your brother.

I wish I had an empty Mars Bar wrapper.
Funky_Finny
Banned

Macca wrote:

Funky_Finny wrote:

eMarine wrote:

Granted. You're now the proud owner of Hairy Pooper and the Prisoner of Ass-Kaban. Where Harry is a 50 something year old man, and Ron is your brother.

/fail

Was that my wish? No! Go here. Now.

Try again.
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6422|My room

Macca wrote:

Funky_Finny wrote:

eMarine wrote:

It's empty, but it's made out of solid gold. Because of its value, you are mugged withing two minutes by a notorious gang of rare candy-wrapper theives, and they dump you in the trash and lock the lid shut.

I wish that I lived in a completely indestructible, impenetrable mansion.
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6268|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)

T1g3r217 wrote:

Macca wrote:

Funky_Finny wrote:

It's empty, but it's made out of solid gold. Because of its value, you are mugged withing two minutes by a notorious gang of rare candy-wrapper theives, and they dump you in the trash and lock the lid shut.

I wish that I lived in a completely indestructible, impenetrable mansion.
You do, but it's air-tight and you suffocate, but not before spewing out your own intestines for good measure (and to make sure that the wish really back-fired!)

I wish Some of my mates were out tonight, so I could get pissed and pull some skank-ho instead of posting on the "The Backfiring Wish' Game thread!
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6422|My room

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

I wish Some of my mates were out tonight, so I could get pissed and pull some skank-ho instead of posting on the "The Backfiring Wish' Game thread!
Granted...but you get arressted for rape...and get jailed...for life...

I wish that I had the ability to freeze and unfreeze time at will.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard