Dangles
+3|6202
I agree with cospengle, A few of my friends are skaters and they are pretty much normal. But these guys are complete wankers.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6520|Adelaide, South Australia

That camera guy sounded like someone had punched him in the throat. Knowing skaters (the ones I know, anyway), that probably happened.

cowami wrote:

And all this time I doubted Fenris's sig.
All that from a priest. Imagine what the Drill Sergeants use

Last edited by Fenris_GreyClaw (2007-08-01 23:07:28)

KuSTaV
noice
+947|6512|Gold Coast
Meh. They both sides deserve what they get.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6323|Orrstrayleea

Cheez wrote:

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

Why dont you all like skaters? It takes alot of skill to do what they do
Get a job.
I have a job
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6323|Orrstrayleea

cospengle wrote:

WTF? They hang around in gangs on the street and hassle people walking along. Little pussy cunts.
Well not here they dont, most of the skaters i know are nice enough guys, just normal. We go out, we play BF2, just normal.
weasel_thingo
+74|6328
my internet is fucking up and is to slow so i cant actually watch this vid, but i think this is the right video
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694

weasel_thingo wrote:

my internet is fucking up and is to slow so i cant actually watch this vid, but i think this is the right video
Lol.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6440|Brisbane, Australia

Superior Mind wrote:

weasel_thingo wrote:

Lol.
yeh that isnt it, but chaser ftw anyway
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
cospengle
+140|6488|Armidale, NSW, Australia

cospengle wrote:

WTF? They hang around in gangs on the street and hassle people walking along. Little pussy cunts.
Well not here they dont, most of the skaters i know are nice enough guys, just normal. We go out, we play BF2, just normal.
Yeah OK, I'm sorry. My comment was a gross generalisation. But the skaters on the video are typical of the skaters I've met and don't deserve any respect from me no matter how good they are at rolling around on a bit of wood. Little fucking cunts . The funny thing is that people are pointing the finger at him, but really it's the skaters who were doing the wrong thing. Fair enough, he's a priest, and as such he should be setting an example, but where the fuck are those kids' parents? Out sucking dicks?

BTW lol @ Chaser (for once)

Last edited by cospengle (2007-08-02 01:03:52)

wensleydale8
+81|6770|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
Now if this had being in america it would have ended up as being a shooting well i think it would anyway.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6720|Melbourne, Australia

cospengle wrote:

and none of them can fight because there all bitches they only talk shit when there with there boys and then still resort to using there skateboards

thats why i hate skaters they make aussie and americans look like total dumbcunts

im embaressed when i see em i just wanna put em all on there asses
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6446|Australia.

I.M.I Militant wrote:

cospengle wrote:

and none of them can fight because there all bitches they only talk shit when there with there boys and then still resort to using there skateboards
True. I remember back in the day, me and a few mates got into a fight with the local Skater gang. One of them was so scared of taking me on, he ran away, picked up his skateboard, ran back to me and smashed it over my back. It hurt, but it didn't as much as the look on his face when he reaslised he had broke his brand new skateboard.

Back on topic. Yeah - I think us Aussies have a swearing problem. We eat swear words for breakfast.

Edit: Spelling.

Last edited by Macca (2007-08-02 05:49:53)

weasel_thingo
+74|6328
yeah most of them would just talk shit over here in australia atleast, a few of them kept threatning to beat up my friend, nothing happend and when one did try, my friend beat the shit out of him
cospengle
+140|6488|Armidale, NSW, Australia

Macca wrote:

We eat swear words for breakfast.

Edit: Spelling.
rofl
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6230|NSW, Australia

they werent like vandalising or anything so fuck the priest he can go to hell, what a fucking dick cheese
Bruce-SuperNub
SuperNoob
+26|6150|Scotland
LOL they sound so gay.
Xyzmann
+2|6415|Brisbane Australia
The priest was an idiot to behave like that regardless of how evil the skaties may have seemed.  His crazy condition may reflect the effectiveness of our failing health system not catering for psychopaths.  There are other ways to move trouble makers on, eg. our local shopping center pipes Barry Manalow & Cliff Richard 'songs' to where skaties used to hang out.  The place is deserted now.
madmax
+12|6262|perth, w.a.
australia where free of fuckwits

rotflmfao

Last edited by madmax (2007-08-02 08:01:06)

TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6621|Mhz

Xyzmann wrote:

..our local shopping center pipes Barry Manalow & Cliff Richard 'songs' to where skaties used to hang out.  The place is deserted now.
That is utter genious.
madmax
+12|6262|perth, w.a.
what the fuck do u mean i don't think we fucking swear to fucking
much in Australia

Last edited by madmax (2007-08-02 08:08:52)

Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock
Skater fags, always making trouble.

FUCK
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6682|Disaster Free Zone

madmax wrote:

What the fuck do u fucking mean, i don't fucking think we fucking swear to fucking
much in fucking Australia.
Fucking fixed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard