David.P
Banned
+649|6292
I really cant take this anymore. 30 seconds ago i try to leave my damn squad and i crash! Wtf is wrong? I reinstalled bf2 when this happened before and it was ok till now, But fuck i've crashed 3 times today. If anyone knows any solutions please share.
Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6498|Vancouver, USA
Maybe the squad leader doesnt want you to leave so he hax into your computer...
But seriously, I dont know, I have never heard of this problem
Martin_Frobisher
+5|6327|Washington DC
When i have multiple crashes a day, its usually because i need to clean the dust bunnies oout of my cpu heatsink. (seriously)  Happens every couple of months or so.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6472|The Twilight Zone

Martin_Frobisher wrote:

When i have multiple crashes a day, its usually because i need to clean the dust bunnies oout of my cpu heatsink. (seriously)  Happens every couple of months or so.
Hmm never thought this could be the case. I also crash at least once a day. Will try. Thanks.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
fabiator14
+7|6170|Normandy - France

Martin_Frobisher wrote:

+1. I agree with you !
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6560|Washington
That don't work I've tried it. its all in your head. i had to do a manual uninstall and make sure you removed EVERYTHING. use a reg cleaner if you want and then reinstall carefully using white gloves to softly load each disc, and make sure no one else is around that may cause any kind of vibration in the room as it might corrupt the installation, and then after you finished installing, patch the game and wait 10 Min's, then restart your computer. now you should be good for about a month or 2 before you have to do all this again.

Last edited by Spider1980 (2007-08-01 04:11:14)

Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6672

Martin_Frobisher wrote:

not a good idea. actually waiting untill your CPU overheats and kills itself to prevent it from melting is the worst way to find dust.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6322|The | Netherlands
Don't join squads
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6482|A W S M F O X
Your getting owned so much your compy is protecting you.
David.P
Banned
+649|6292

3lmo wrote:

Don't join squads
Don't have sexy time!

JET_G raidensen wrote:

You think it might be a sentient being?
lostfx
+16|6594|Georgia
update drivers?
l41e
+677|6667

David.P wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

no...I know it is a sentient being.

BUAHAHAHA
weerdfoo1
Banned
+26|6183|California

Martin_Frobisher wrote:

Really.  My comp crashes once in a while to, i'll have to try that some time, thanx.
Martin_Frobisher
+5|6327|Washington DC
It's not in my head that is the problem when it happens to me, just suggesting that may be the case for this person, it might not be.  I can run motherboard monitor and see that my temp has gone up 10 degrees, and magically once the heatsink is clear from dustbunnies it goes back down, so don't tell me whats in my head, k thanks.
GATOR591957
+84|6646
You could have a bad stick of ram as well.
Unreal_Gunner
Banned
+11|6150
nowai
David.P
Banned
+649|6292

k30dxedle wrote:

David.P wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

no...I know it is a sentient being.

BUAHAHAHA
Hey just because i suck worse then cowami does'nt mean my pc's alive!

@Martin_Frobisher Gonna try that right now be back in a few.

@GATOR Nope they are both fine (OCZ rocks bitches!)
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6584|Area 51
Probably just a bad day for you.

CTD, seem to be random all over the place.

Yesterday I was toying around with mah j-10 in the EU server, I was trying to drive it throught Daqing Oilfields, then after that I typed, ''dont shoot the J-10 on the ground'' my game crashed. And this happends like 2 everyday. BF2 is just shit.
l41e
+677|6667

RDMC wrote:

Probably just a bad day for you.

CTD, seem to be random all over the place.

Yesterday I was toying around with mah j-10 in the EU server, I was trying to drive it throught Daqing Oilfields, then after that I typed, ''dont shoot the J-10 on the ground'' my game crashed. And this happends like 2 everyday. BF2 is just shit.
I remember that.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6472|USA
It's because you're fat, and the computer wants you to stop filling the keyboard with food.
']['error
Banned
+630|6663|The Netherlands

elite.mafia wrote:

It's because you're fat, and the computer wants you to stop filling the keyboard with food.
ROFL +1
IonYou
+3|6652

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Martin_Frobisher wrote:

not a good idea. actually waiting untill your CPU overheats and kills itself to prevent it from melting is the worst way to find dust.
What the? Ok CPUs are not made of butter. It won't melt, I promise. They DO however have an automatic scaleback/shutdown in the event of overheating though. So unless you take a blowtorch to it, your CPU isn't going to overheat and burn out. Also LOL at the dude who runs out of mousepad going for headshots.
Dimaxx099
+8|6351|Uae-Ukraine
Dont leave the squad! or dont join one!
Simple as that...
David.P
Banned
+649|6292
Finally fixed it! I re-installed bf2 and re-downloaded patch 1.4. Still have'nt ctd yet in singleplayer so ya happy. But I dont know what was wrong maybe my patch was corrupted?
Ey3
+5|6169
Hx

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard