Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6698

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

Oh yeah and the worst unlock is the Zeller.
By far!
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6306
sprint nades voss and pr
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6474

Backupwayback wrote:

sprint nades voss and pr
The Voss sucks and wtf is a PR?
Sambuccashake
+126|6616|Sweden
^
I think he's referring to the PK-74 AR-Rockets
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6850|Sacramento, Cal
lambert with camo
Slickfish
+24|6629
Grenade's-defib-sprint-stamina-PK rockets - in any order really, then just try things out with squad upgrade's see what you like.
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6306
i personally dont play assault anymore but it is the bets kit overall for points and had very powerful weopons rockets plus any medic gun is good
GR34
+215|6551|ALBERTA> CANADA
I would ent know I still have 17 unused unlocks all i have is defib and the Lambert tree~
Johnny_Extremer
I Am McLovin!!!!
+22|6267

AntiWiggin wrote:

So I ended up getting the remaining Assault/Medic unlocks. I'm not to impressed with Baur, which I find suprising as I loved the G3 from BF2. The smoke nades are useless. Smoke lasts less than ten seconds, sentry guns see through it, list goes on forever...I like the Voss however, although I'll get labled a major noob for using it. Heck, I called Voss users noobs myself before, but now I see why they used it. It's like the Krylov, with ten extra rounds and a bit more accurate.

I may still use the Krylov on bigger maps, but when faced with a choice between the SCAR and the Voss, I'll take the Voss...

People say it's a noob weapon, so imagine it in the hands of a master
The Krylov and The Baur are the best weapons in the game,I figured you wouldn't like the Baur cause you have to have some skill to use the gun, you have to get used to the Baur most people cry about the recoil so they stop using it the Baur owns in CQC.
AntiWiggin
+0|6121
I'll have to try the Baur again...but I'm really loving the Voss. I love the fact that it's accurate when shot from the hip.

I'm not sure what to get for my next unlock, should I get the third grenade, start the SpecOps branch, or go for the Pillum branch?
Volatile
+252|6710|Sextupling in Empire

The advanced repair gun is the best unlock. It repairs my titan gunz quick, so that I can get back to rainin' death down upon the unsuspecting n00bs.
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6306

AntiWiggin wrote:

I'll have to try the Baur again...but I'm really loving the Voss. I love the fact that it's accurate when shot from the hip.

I'm not sure what to get for my next unlock, should I get the third grenade, start the SpecOps branch, or go for the Pillum branch?
third nade

then pilum
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6651|Malibu
Defib.
Get it.
Equip it.
Use it.
Please...
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6445|Brisbane, Australia

ROCKETS FTW!

Followed by defibs.

Rockets + Defibs + Krylov = Absolute win.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Teamsreth
Complete Tanker
+17|6849|England

StormEye wrote:

Defib.
Get it.
Equip it.
Use it.
Please...
I wish people would.............
citricacidx
Hooligan of War
+21|6510|Atlanta, GA
I finally killed some people with the Defib. But I use mine, It was one of my first unlocks.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6746

Teamsreth wrote:

StormEye wrote:

Defib.
Get it.
Equip it.
Use it.
Please...
I wish people would.............
Oh tell me about it, I play a lot of conquest maps and I swear its 90% assault players are using the Voss and them rockets, but do the feckers revive you even when they are right next to you? do they balls they are too busy shooting rockets backwards and forwards at each other.
Afrika_18
+26|6548
I'd have to say that my favorite unlock is the SAAW....not much sweeter than hopping out of your tank and shooting down a full transport.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard