JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6337

LT.Victim wrote:

ChevyLee86 wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

Yes, your the one that capped the airfield while we could have kept running them over

I was messing with a Tank at Airfield when I saw you coming, tried to jump and shot you, missle went right threw, and I got my guts splattered on the wall. For those wondering I got teamswapped halfway threw after dieing, I got back on the US team after dieing about twice.
i didnt have any idea man you should have told me lol i was just checkn my graphics card out it was funny though nice job
We did tell you, in Text and VOIP, you didn't respond though.
shows you how much i pay attention
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6706|Alaska
You know you can animate the effects right Victim? At 1:31 your video skipped from radial blur to normal in a single frame, not good, you can use those little triangle looking keys to animate the effect, that way it will be smoother. Play around with it
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6760|San Antonio, Texas
Is that a Rob Zombie re-mix or did you just layer the songs together? Because that sounds awesome!
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6291|Washington St.
baserape is best round ever? whatever you say... canadian...
theDunadan
+2|6210|CA, USA
Nice.
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6358
here is a tip for you

not all videos are meant to be edited well

if you have free time to take footage that has been seen XXX times before and put it into a 10 min long  vid AND have a HIGH RES stream available............thats cool but.....

you could have simply recorded your round in 1st person view and uploaded it to youtube

it would be more fun to watch

I might not be good at editing but I love watching user\professionally created vids alot which gives me some knowledge of what a good video is

please dont take this the wrong way, Im not saying your video is bad but its just done wrong

now this above^^^ will prolly sound weird to most of you here and guess what, I know why, I wont tell you tho
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

I wish my graphics were that good I'm stuck with everything on low

But I do enjoy the cinematic feel to it. Looks nice. I'm only a few minutes in, though, but I do intend on watching the rest as soon as I hit 'submit'
LT.Victim
+1,175|6563|British Columbia, Canada

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

here is a tip for you

not all videos are meant to be edited well

if you have free time to take footage that has been seen XXX times before and put it into a 10 min long  vid AND have a HIGH RES stream available............that's cool but.....

you could have simply recorded your round in 1st person view and uploaded it to youtube

it would be more fun to watch

I might not be good at editing but I love watching user\professionally created vids alot which gives me some knowledge of what a good video is

please don't take this the wrong way, I'm not saying your video is bad but its just done wrong

now this above^^^ will prolly sound weird to most of you here and guess what, I know why, I wont tell you tho
The problem with making this video First Person, Is, our whole team is raping, not just me. I do some First Person Videos, but its kinda of hard to get the First Person view of your squadmates

I was contradicting on whether or not to just remove the whole start of the video, and just start from the DPV rape, but I wanted some practice with Vegas and try my hand at making a more "professional" looking video then normal, so I decided to include the beginning of the round.
LT.Victim

Dsp-CS- wrote:

You know you can animate the effects right Victim? At 1:31 your video skipped from radial blur to normal in a single frame, not good, you can use those little triangle looking keys to animate the effect, that way it will be smoother. Play around with it
Ha.. I didn't realize effects had key frames like video does.. Thanks for the tip, I'll definitely be playing around with it.

I understand the basics of Vegas, and I look to be getting better with it the more videos I make. Little tips like these can help alot
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6810|Marathon, Florida Keys
its pretty funny victim but its got nothing on effes rape island inverted
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Samtheman53.0000012
Banned
+15|6120
i was shocked and thought it was embedded at first lol

nice job anyway

Last edited by Samtheman53.0000012 (2007-08-01 16:42:35)

¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6185
I liked the beginning and once you had the z-10 i thought it would have just been the 2 choppers circling the whole airfield killing everything for the next 10 minutes and i was disappointed that it didn't happen... but the jeeps and running over the noobs on the airfield was hilarious
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6198|Winland

Lol... Most noob China team EVER! Good video!
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Redhell14
+8|6513|Germany
1 - Nice vid! I liked the editing and stuff. Though i would have liked some more chopper action
2 - Flying keyboard-only ftw!
--> +1
LT.Victim

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

its pretty funny victim but its got nothing on effes rape island inverted
Indeed, nothing can top that shit, effes Rape video was ownage...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard