3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6313|The | Netherlands
Pretty fail at raping the flag instead of capping it?
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6489|Trondheim, Norway

LT.Victim wrote:

I get called a "Good Pilot" all the time, just ask some of the people I've flown with.. I almost always fly if the gunner will let me, I'm rubbish with the TV missles, its always been "hit and miss" for me.. So I focused on flying.. Not to mention I've flown mostly on wake, so i know where to go with the heli to not get assraped by the J-10s. I like to be the one in control of the Heli, because even if you have a shit gunner, you can still kill stuff, if you have a shit pilot, you're gonna crash.
I've never said you were bad and yeah those noobs didn't really need top performance to be owned!
LT.Victim
+1,175|6573|British Columbia, Canada

3lmo wrote:

It's Rape Island, I mean Wake.

Think of it this way, maybe we taught those noobs a lesson, that maybe playing on China isn't always the best choice.

Last edited by LT.Victim (2007-07-31 09:18:38)

3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6313|The | Netherlands

LT.Victim wrote:

3lmo wrote:

It's Rape Island, I mean Wake.

Think of it this way, maybe we taught those noobs a lesson, that maybe playing on China isn't always the best choice.
Yeah ok, I agree I'd do the same
Btw, I totally agree with the last piece of text in the movie
Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6393|The Sky!!!!
Oh damn what a bunch of noobs.Which server is that?I wanna eat them lol!!
I liked the Carscenes.
LT.Victim

Flyjetandkill wrote:

Oh damn what a bunch of noobs.Which server is that?I wanna eat them lol!!
I liked the Carscenes.
Wake Wake Axxium, the noobs come out at Night.

Theres some pretty decent people that regular the server during the day though, so I'd watch out
ProteinRage
Hero of the Internet
+15|6480|Everywhere and nowhere
Did you make this vid while playing on Axxium last night? If so, I was about to join you, but I decided to be constructive and work on my gun instead.

Last edited by ProteinRage (2007-07-31 09:40:40)

TehMyke
8======D
+343|6719

LT.Victim wrote:

Bull3t wrote:

I swear I saw "Also tehmyke likes buttsechs".

Awesome video LT. I loved it.
He demanded that I put him in my video after I told him I was editing one when He xfired me

But its "Also, Tehmyke is teh sex."
horrayz
ยป You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6541|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
Very nice, +1
LT.Victim

ProteinRage wrote:

Did you make this vid while playing on Axxium last night? If so, I was about to join you, but I decided to be constructive and work on my gun instead.
Yes, it was last night, and I practically stayed up all night editing the footage
I_WISH_I_WAS_HENRY
+6|6135|Pennsylvania, USA
Awsome video +1
']['error
Banned
+630|6654|The Netherlands
haha nice DPV rampage

+1 for the video
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6347
LOL lt. I love your videos man

i  was in it it looks like last night.. i was just playing to see if i fixed my pc.. it the part were the car was driving on the air field and i ran you over by the uav trailer lolol ur missile went threw my dpv anyway very nice vid's
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6660
it was kind of confusing to watch, and like cable said i was expecting WTFBBQPWNAGE.

however, i do like the dragula remix.
LT.Victim

ChevyLee86 wrote:

i  was in it it looks like last night.. i was just playing to see if i fixed my pc.. it the part were the car was driving on the air field and i ran you over by the uav trailer lolol ur missile went threw my dpv anyway very nice vid's
Yes, your the one that capped the airfield while we could have kept running them over

I was messing with a Tank at Airfield when I saw you coming, tried to jump and shot you, missle went right threw, and I got my guts splattered on the wall. For those wondering I got teamswapped halfway threw after dieing, I got back on the US team after dieing about twice.
kiteboarderni
+62|6690
wat was the song?
LT.Victim

kiteboarderni wrote:

wat was the song?
Techno- The Matrix - Rob Zombie - (tecno)Dragula.mp3
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6699|London, UK
After they realised they were being raped they decided to spawn as anti-tank instead of engineer, gotta love noobs
LT.Victim

bullit wrote:

After they realised they were being raped they decided to spawn as anti-tank instead of engineer, gotta love noobs
Its a wet dream come true, running over noobs in the DPV.
lukee666
+0|6138
cant see it on firefox or ie ill wait for the you tube post/link
LT.Victim

lukee666 wrote:

cant see it on firefox or ie ill wait for the you tube post/link
You probably need to download the Divx Codecs then..

I'll get to that Youtube Version as we speak
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6347

LT.Victim wrote:

ChevyLee86 wrote:

Yes, your the one that capped the airfield while we could have kept running them over

I was messing with a Tank at Airfield when I saw you coming, tried to jump and shot you, missle went right threw, and I got my guts splattered on the wall. For those wondering I got teamswapped halfway threw after dieing, I got back on the US team after dieing about twice.
i didnt have any idea man you should have told me lol i was just checkn my graphics card out it was funny though nice job
LT.Victim

ChevyLee86 wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

ChevyLee86 wrote:

i didnt have any idea man you should have told me lol i was just checkn my graphics card out it was funny though nice job
We did tell you, in Text and VOIP, you didn't respond though.
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6555|Flower Mound, TX
Vic next time tell me these things. I never play wake unless I have someone to talk to when i'm playing it lol.
d.cripz
+29|6419
although i didnt watch it, it couldnt have been that good if i wasnt in it. Wait for a video he makes when im on and youll see what "best" really is 8=

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard