luckeydogg
+35|6539|C:/system32/pimp.exe
I finally decided to reinstall BF2142 & I see that there is a 1.25 patch and a 1.40 that has Highway Tampa...   What is the majority of people running so I dont get stuck playing the game & there's only a few servers listed???
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6207|Winland

There's a Highway Tampa for 2142...? I thought that was a BF2 map...
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6757|The United Center
Well, a quick search on Game-Monitor shows many more official 1.4 servers.

However, everyone will be upgrading to 1.4 anyway...so...
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6757|The United Center

Freezer7Pro wrote:

There's a Highway Tampa for 2142...? I thought that was a BF2 map...
It was made for both games.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6207|Winland

o.O Holy crap, why hasn't 2142 said that to me?!
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
luckeydogg
Ya there is a highway tampa for bf2142, its in the 1.4 patch...  but last time i had that patch installed, the ONLY servers that showed up were highway tampa ones... 
luckeydogg
cdog...  u from Minnesota?
luckeydogg
I need a solid answer...  I have 3 pc's to set up & we all need to know... 

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard