number901
+1|6676|uk
I found a fool proof way to get knife badge last night , spawn as mec on shaqi , get to alleyway flag point along roof top , position your self in flag capture distance on roof , and wait for the usmc to turn up , when they show up  throw a couple of flash's  down at them ,  and get ready to jump down with your knife and carve them up Gorden Ramsey  style , repeat a few times and you should have seven kills within a very short amount of time
Mike_J
+68|6670
I find it easiest to get any kind of high kill badge in 64 player sized maps but only 16 players max with 300 tickets.  I've gotten my expert knife, pistol, and explosives ordinance on these type of servers (particularily 11th Airborne).  In fact when I did get those badges, I surpassed the kill requirements by many more.  When I got the pistol badge, I ended up getting 52 pistol kills in one round and getting a nice new victim from the clan who's server I was in.
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6754
I got my 15 knife kills on Karkland palying us storm down the hill on the right and knife everything that comes thrue the alley.
The explosives batch is way harder to get do.
Maj.Do
+85|6753|good old CA
7 is very easy on night maps lol i got 10 on night flight, and about 12 yesterday on surge
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6763
DYoda
+0|6663
Abaut knife we must ask Perseverance http://bf2s.com/player/44773347/  --- almost 700 knife kils in 40 min !!!!!!
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6697|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
got stat paddage? wow hes good, pretty medals

EDIT :  look how many kills with armour

Last edited by .ACB|_Cutthroat1 (2006-01-31 05:17:04)

Thepope319
+-1|6829
I got both my vetern badges pistol and knife on 64 man server's the only wepon I had out was either the knife or the pistol I got the knife on Karkand map, and the pistol on Warlord. The pistol was easy I got it in the beging of the game everbody was running to the TV station I followed and KIlled. The knife I ran into groups of people before the hotel and was swinging,and at the next flag I dived in the middle of 3 of them on the floor trying to take the flag.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

I'm not going to bother reading through this whole thread, so if it's been suggested here, big deal.

When people are taking flags, they're usually sitting around prone. Knife them.
When people are defending flags, they're usually sitting around prone. Knife them too.

If you think 7 is hard, wait till you go for your expert badge.
MrBrain
+24|6692|Finland

ozzi92 wrote:

omg u must really suck transport one is easy get a boat and drive somewhere behind the us ship and w8 10 minutes (btw u can go get a snack during that time) pistol is very easy all u need to do is keep ur gun in ur pocket and use just ur pistol
but the knife is hard u got it already on strike on krakahnd good luck trying to get it
lol; I love being a commander and see dumbasses standing in a vehicle/heli waiting for a badge. Tadaa artillery in the head. I really hope they are away from keyb also so the dissapointment is doubled.

Make use of the time, take a vodnik/humvee and drive somewhere where the enemy comes and shoot them. Your car will get blown up but just spawn where you took it and wait for it to respawn again. One round with this and you have the badge.

The knife badge is easiest to get in city maps. It takes a little practice though. Just be a medic and sprint at the enemy jumping and diving at the feet. Oh, wait. The diving goes way slow in the new patch. lol
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6653

Zaius1000 wrote:

I find it extremely difficult to get 7 knife kills in one game. Its hard for me to even get one. I need many, MANY more badges if i am to advance to the next rank. The most difficult of those badges are the transport badge, the pistol badge, and the hardest, the knife badge. Any tips on getting these badges?
Well, I was seriously doubting my ability to do the same you are now. So one night i broke open a jar of white lighting and went f*ing nutts on a server, next thing I know I see a basic knife combat badge appear. Just yesterday I got my vet knife badge, knifed 22 players over a span multiple rounds of karkand (stick to the smaller servers, 32 and under). Then the next morning I saw I qualified for my 50, so off I went to get 7 more to get the vet badge. Just think outside the box, sneak up on people, stalk them, predict their movements, utilize the UAV, then when the times right, stick it to'em. After your first kill you will be like, "I love this shit!" Then go apeshit, you'll get it, just practice. You will die alot but badges equal alot of dirty work anyway.

Just pick a sniper load out for a week straight to supplement your K/D ratio.

Good luck.
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard