ssonrats
+221|6663
Well he got jamesdownes a few times
MysteryJake
+12|6225|California

alpha_norway wrote:

I see the Elite of Chopper playing in BF2 has written:) This video was ment to be a TVG skill video. But ofc the chopper is more than a TVG. And to the dude who said unranked was for n00bs: You have probably missed a classed m8. Join chopper mayhem someday, you'll be blown of the sky before you spot eny of us.
IMO anyone who frequents CLU would destroy Chopper Mayhem players.
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6150|Carnoustie, Scotland

alpha_norway wrote:

A month of chopper WHORING? First off all it was filmed in 3 days with Fraps. You know when you play Chopper Mayhem you dont get running kills every second. Second of all, whoring? Man go learn some BF2 man before you come here and brag about your knowledge!

Btw: I saw a post where a dude said - "No hard shoots". Well m8, try hitting a rolling choppers hitbox with fraps on before you express yourself:)
If you have double/quad core processors and a few gigs of ram you get no lag. So there's your fraps gone, now I don't mean to brag, but those shots, I could have hit. Drunk. Blind. Drunk blind!
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6614

Funky_Finny wrote:

alpha_norway wrote:

A month of chopper WHORING? First off all it was filmed in 3 days with Fraps. You know when you play Chopper Mayhem you dont get running kills every second. Second of all, whoring? Man go learn some BF2 man before you come here and brag about your knowledge!

Btw: I saw a post where a dude said - "No hard shoots". Well m8, try hitting a rolling choppers hitbox with fraps on before you express yourself:)
If you have double/quad core processors and a few gigs of ram you get no lag. So there's your fraps gone, now I don't mean to brag, but those shots, I could have hit. Drunk. Blind. Drunk blind!
...Judging from your stats, you probably couldn't.

Nice editing; Average video.
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6667

alpha_norway wrote:

I see the Elite of Chopper playing in BF2 has written:) This video was ment to be a TVG skill video. But ofc the chopper is more than a TVG. And to the dude who said unranked was for n00bs: You have probably missed a classed m8. Join chopper mayhem someday, you'll be blown of the sky before you spot eny of us.

But till you guys out there who thinks you are the elite of gunning why dont you show me some other vids then, becuase I wouldnt qualify my gunning as "ok".

Last thought: Antoher case that definitly busts some of you guys in here is that you dont know how 1 vs 1 heli is. Its not about shooting TV and roll like hell. On chopper mayhem you are garantied to be shoot down unless you have tecnique that allows you to shoot, and at the same time beeing dragged backwards. Calculating whether its right to perform this action against your enemy is sometime extremely difficult.

Anyway, would love to see one of you guys who thinks this is poor gunning/flying on the Battlefield.no Unranked Chopper Mayhem server!

Cya!

yawn. chopper mayhem players would get dominated by some of the worst players on CLU.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6589

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

yawn. chopper mayhem players would get dominated by some of the worst players on CLU.
Very true, considering chopper mayhem players are (almost) always from Europe, and CLU is based in US so attracts mostly American players. How'd you have a fair fight without people moving to US or Europe? You don't know if they'd get "dominated" by CLU players...

(Not saying it isn't what I think too because chopper mayhem has a lot of regular noobs there)
ssonrats
+221|6663
Erm i play CLU and chopper mayhem, both have a fair amount of good players.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6589

I never said either didn't have good players.
Chodda
+67|6751
trigger why do you say breaking conformity ?
MysteryJake
+12|6225|California

Chodda wrote:

Cause he hates himself...
Trigger_Happy_92
+394|6667

Chodda wrote:

because everyone makes videos of the same thing, TVing choppers and such (conformity)

thus, by making a chopper vs. jet video, im breaking conformity
Skylands91
+2|6133|New Jersey
That guys mad good in the helicopter...or maybe it just seems that way cuz i suck at using the heli-missile
MysteryJake
+12|6225|California

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

Chodda wrote:

because everyone makes videos of the same thing, TVing choppers and such (conformity)

Breaking Conformity V2.0 - J10 kills only?
Trigger_Happy_92
+394|6667

MysteryJake wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

Chodda wrote:

good idea.
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6375

MysteryJake wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

Chodda wrote:

coming soon by run

the J10 only part, duno what hell name the vid

Last edited by [AH1z]PJ (2007-07-31 23:05:22)

alpha_norway
+1|6134

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

alpha_norway wrote:

But till you guys out there who thinks you are the elite of gunning why dont you show me some other vids then, becuase I wouldnt qualify my gunning as "ok".

Last thought: Antoher case that definitly busts some of you guys in here is that you dont know how 1 vs 1 heli is. Its not about shooting TV and roll like hell. On chopper mayhem you are garantied to be shoot down unless you have tecnique that allows you to shoot, and at the same time beeing dragged backwards. Calculating whether its right to perform this action against your enemy is sometime extremely difficult.

Anyway, would love to see one of you guys who thinks this is poor gunning/flying on the Battlefield.no Unranked Chopper Mayhem server!

Cya!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ossl6_KouK0[/youtube]

Omg dude, I do that daily on TV2 public Oman servers! I have a vid a made a ling time ago, shooting a coulple of f35 down. What so special with that?

Iæm not saying u suck m8, just dont get around here and brag about your skills and offend chopper mayhem players. And u showed me public play? Arent u a bit more serious? U rearly find good players on public. I think you have no idea how to fly on a 1vs1 battle. You probably dont know all of the hitbox tricks either, but if ya know I'll be glad to here:)

How old are you? 14-15? I can sense that the little guy wants to show that he's the best lol...

Last edited by alpha_norway (2007-08-01 01:12:23)

Trigger_Happy_92
+394|6667

alpha_norway wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

alpha_norway wrote:

Cya!

Omg dude, I do that daily on TV2 public Oman servers! I have a vid a made a ling time ago, shooting a coulple of f35 down. What so special with that?

Iæm not saying u suck m8, just dont get around here and brag about your skills and offend chopper mayhem players. And u showed me public play? Arent u a bit more serious? U rearly find good players on public. I think you have no idea how to fly on a 1vs1 battle. You probably dont know all of the hitbox tricks either, but if ya know I'll be glad to here:)
LOL.

show me proof of you doing the same thing i did, not "a couple of F35 down" and dont think i cant carry myself in a match. ill admit people can beat me in a 1v1 because i cant solo for shit, but in 2v2, your going to get owned. ask spec, pink, pred, jake, whoever. they know how i roll.

your video was nothing special, you had broadside shots for a lot of em. if your as leet as you say you are, then youd better offer some proof.
Chodda
+67|6751
yah too bad my year old video already did that ..
LT.Victim
+1,175|6580|British Columbia, Canada

alpha_norway wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

alpha_norway wrote:

Cya!

How old are you? 14-15? I can sense that the little guy wants to show that he's the best lol...
In other words, I'm leet shit because I played on a an Unranked server, that makes me not a pub nub, you're a noob, because like, I can shoot down those jets so easy, even though I have no proof and my video just showed me killing rolling choppers, like so many videos before it.

If it helps your E-penis feel better, you're better then me with the TV missiles, but that isn't saying much, I've always been more of a Pilot
alpha_norway
+1|6134
Why are you twisting facts? So childish. If you play on an unraked server your not a instant leet, and your not a n00b when u public whore. You usually dont meet such great competition on a public server, where the only concerns is to get POINTS! STATS!

I'm not talking about those n00bish unranked servers put up by little shitheads, chopper mayhem is put up by the norwegian community Battlefield.no, and its a well known server. Just look at jamesdownes99, with over 1000 hours in chopper. How many do you think he has on the chopper mayhem server? How many do you think I have. How many do YOU have? How much experience do you have when it comes to 1 on 1 battles?

Probably none. Shooting jets and helis in theyr arse is something everyone middle-skilled heli pilot/gunner can do...
alpha_norway
+1|6134

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

alpha_norway wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ossl6_KouK0[/youtube]

LOL.

show me proof of you doing the same thing i did, not "a couple of F35 down" and dont think i cant carry myself in a match. ill admit people can beat me in a 1v1 because i cant solo for shit, but in 2v2, your going to get owned. ask spec, pink, pred, jake, whoever. they know how i roll.

your video was nothing special, you had broadside shots for a lot of em. if your as leet as you say you are, then youd better offer some proof.
The second I read, "they know how i roll." you got busted. Rolls? Haha, rolls are pathetic. Not to brag or anything, but join chopper mayhem, or fight me and my clan m8. Start rolling and we'll see how long you survive. If you are still rolling in chopper fights, you have much to learn m8:)
LT.Victim
+1,175|6580|British Columbia, Canada

alpha_norway wrote:

Why are you twisting facts? So childish. If you play on an unraked server your not a instant leet, and your not a n00b when u public whore. You usually dont meet such great competition on a public server, where the only concerns is to get POINTS! STATS!

I'm not talking about those n00bish unranked servers put up by little shitheads, chopper mayhem is put up by the norwegian community Battlefield.no, and its a well known server. Just look at jamesdownes99, with over 1000 hours in chopper. How many do you think he has on the chopper mayhem server? How many do you think I have. How many do YOU have? How much experience do you have when it comes to 1 on 1 battles?

Probably none. Shooting jets and helis in theyr arse is something everyone middle-skilled heli pilot/gunner can do...
I get kicked from all battlefield.no Servers for High Ping. The point I was trying to get across is, we've seen so many 1 vs 1 soloing Videos here at Bf2s, that unless your video changes shit up like Triggerhappy's did, your going to be flamed, because its all been done before, and better at that..

I know its hard for people to be Original, because almost everything has been done before, I'll I'm asking is you try a little harder.

I'm not doubting your Chopper skills, its just I hate people who have a really big ego, and you have a excessively large ego, Its better to make a video and have people tell you that you are good, then to Automatically assume you are good.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6640|Little Bentcock

alpha_norway wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

alpha_norway wrote:

Cya!

I'd be putting on your flame suit right about now...
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6321|The | Netherlands

Bull3t wrote:

Playing some wake airshow I see.
No, it's server side modded.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6664
It's all been done. Same old stuff, nothing special.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard