eusgen
Nugget
+402|6762|Jupiter
Same thing, its obviously for the new patch.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6762
I just logged in and was offered 2 unlocks at First Sergeant level.  Options were the SF unlocks I haven't taken yet - the mp7 and the scar-l.

Will wait until the patch comes out to see what happens.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6736|Cambridge (UK)
Yep same here - me also thinks it must be patch related... maybe it's due out imminently, rather than in "two or three weeks"...
KevinB550
+5|6686
i took the 2 engie weapons and ill take the booster pack guns at my next rank-up. i was a little surprised by the drumroll when i went to check my sniper time, hehe
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6758|England
I was given 12 unlocks...
MB.nZ
+86|6744|New Zealand
lol Wtf
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6676|Antarctica
I was given all my unlocks again, and my stats/medals got screwed up it seems.

Last edited by VeNg3nCe^ (2006-02-03 17:37:36)

MB.nZ
+86|6744|New Zealand

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

uh m8, what the heck did you do?
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6676|Antarctica

MB.nZ wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Donno, my rank still shows but my stats are like, re-updating or something.
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6764|Idaho, USA / Age 30
there is another post for this also called New Glitch!!! I would check it out in the forums if i were you.
Sigarms357
Say Hello to My 11-87
+6|6709
same thing... I just got the 2 remaining unlocks I had'nt taken
MB.nZ
+86|6744|New Zealand

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

MB.nZ wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Donno, my rank still shows but my stats are like, re-updating or something.
anyways, I doubt you will lose something, I only hope that it wasn't a waste to unlock the unkwon weapon, cause I didnt unlock my shitty sniper-rifle yet. unkown weapon, without any picture or description > m95 - lol

Last edited by MB.nZ (2006-02-03 17:51:59)

Danielson
+1|6754
read this
http://forums.easports.com/mboards/thre … 398#354924
It explains all .. u get unlocks because of the up coming patch basicaly.
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6679|Gütersloh, Germany
So everybody who is at least Corporal and has played Special Forces got two unlocks.
It is not necessary that everybody postst that he or she has gotten two new unlocks.
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6649|Broadlands, VA
I just got one unlock - my boy got two.  A friend said they did the same thing before SpecOps came out.  I'll take what I can get!!!!
dan500
+57|6817
Its either there getting getting ready for the new patch (Stating to set up the new unlocks, we dont see any pics or info cos we dont have them on our computers)..

.. Or they f*cked it up somehow

Im hopeing on my first reson

Seems Danielson link is the same as this one, oh well, for the lazy people this is what it said:

EDIT;

Just as i said

http://www.bf2rankedservers.com/forums/ … #post19111

For people who dont have a account there;

We have a small heads up announcement regarding the next couple of weeks in BF2. Things are rolling along for the patch and the booster pack, and as expected you'll likely see them later this month. The patch will come first, and be well in place in time for the first Booster. That said, we want to inform you of a small oddity you may see in-game while we get the various aspects coordinated.

Short explanation: At some point in the next couple of weeks, you will see an empty in-game window pop-up, just like you received an award. This is just GameSpy detecting now that when the patch comes out you will get another weapon unlock. You should only ever see it once or twice, depending on how high your rank and how many unlocks you’ll have coming. Once the patch is out, your weapon unlock will be available in the BFHQ tab and you can make your choice.

Long Explanation: The next patch is going to give many players another weapon unlock at their current rank. In order to get the best testing results we are having GameSpy configure up the weapon unlocks now on their end. This allows us to test them in a true environment, which is rather effective. The side effect of this is that when this is first in place you are likely to see an empty placeholder message. It will look just like you received an award and will appear once for each unlock you’ve earned. This message would be telling you that you have received another weapon unlock, but we haven't patched the weapons in yet. So you will see this placeholder message which is harmless. When the patch is in place though, the stats system will think you already got your notification in-game. So you will want to hit the BFHQ tab and unlock your free weapon.

Thank you everyone for your attention, and we hope you all enjoy the upcoming new content! Game on.
YAY Now the stat system will be nice and slow

Last edited by dan500 (2006-02-03 17:57:08)

Maj.Do
+85|6722|good old CA
i got a free unlock 2 : \
TC><Injecter
+4|6798|Berlin, Germany
In the middle of a round i just got into HQ to look up my AT time and i could choose 2 new unlocks...

EDIT: But i saw the pictures of the weapons and stuff... I am Gunnery Sergeant now and have 2 more unlocks than i should have... I just picked DAO and PKM...

Last edited by TC><Injecter (2006-02-03 17:54:44)

Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6679|Gütersloh, Germany

Danielson wrote:

read this
http://forums.easports.com/mboards/thre … 398#354924
It explains all .. u get unlocks because of the up coming patch basicaly.
Strange, I could pick two unlocks and my profile says they're unlocked.
sent0
+0|6647|world
gg im have become my last 2 weapons .but because the patch hm? i dont think so
[img]http://mitglied.lycos.de/sento0815/clan sig.jpg[/img]
MB.nZ
+86|6744|New Zealand

Ali wrote:

It is not necessary that everybody postst that he or she has gotten two new unlocks.
just look at the posts after yours.

much <3 to your sig
TC><Injecter
+4|6798|Berlin, Germany

Ali wrote:

Strange, I could pick two unlocks and my profile says they're unlocked.
ditto
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

the unlocks have been given so EVERYONE can unlock the L96 and P90 when the patch is released. my cousin at EA just told me
TehMyke
D:
+343|6679
hmm I figured I got bugged or something when I disconnected from a server today and that exact screen came up.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard