stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

pyscofrawg wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Ersguterjunge wrote:

Dont_be_ss or The black rat.

Let's say all the WOoKies are crazy snipers.

b00m h34dsh0t!
Let's just say all WOoKies are little selfish kids.

My pal thepilot91 is one hell of a sniper. Shore-to-shore on Wake, headshot after headshot with Mr.M95!
I'm neither selfish or a little kid, so you are an idiot. Shore-to-shore is easy. Ever made a carrier-to-shore shot? How about a 1000 meter shot? Dont_be_ss is the best. There is nobody else. There is no comparison. Nobody is even almost as good at any kit as he is at sniper. End of story.
Wow. Horrible, horrible failure on your part.

There are undoubtedly MILLIONS of people that own or have played BF2. Are you going to sit there and lie to me that you've played with everyone that has ever played, just to come to the conclusion that one of your e-friends is the best?

And I would but a tenner down that I could find a match in every kit to bdss as a sniper.
SteikeTa
+153|6748|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
When it comes to reflexes it's either xkulls or clean.sweap. Norway ftw!
Anyone got the link to clean.sweaps movie btw? Found it. Snipers like that is the reason why keyboards don't last that long.......

Last edited by SteikeTa (2007-07-28 19:10:16)

Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6464|meh-land
There are like 10 different ways to snipe...

long range, close range, assault, support

I mean, you can't say someone is the best and thats it...  lets just say dont_be_ss is the best long range sniper.  Does that mean he could easily snipe someone at 10 meters in the head as well as other people?  NOOO.  When i snipe, i prefer to be closer, and i know for a fact that don't_be_ss could easily beat me and super long range sniping.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6628|Warlord

Shaguart wrote:

Todd_Angelo wrote:

CruZ4dR wrote:

Cruzader89
Wow, or was that intended as humour?
what do u think...
I can hold out hope it's the second but given some previous comments I'm afraid it's the first

Ey3 wrote:

Again kd means shit, if u keep being revived on io servers...
Yeah. Compared to a guy that just plays random solo (particularly with an account that goes back to before no-vehicle mode) there are lots of ways that some of the stats don't reflect individual game skill. Anyone that snipes with clanmates all the time can have a couple of medics on hand for every death; usually that'll mean no respawn back at a flag so less actual downtime as well as being closer to the action when you're back up and running, so in addition to the big legup in KDR for the sniper rifle they get a boost in SPM and kill rate.

Shaguart wrote:

damn man wats up with u and ruining the humor. take a joke.
What's up with you and your inability to use the apostrophe?

StRyKeR-191 wrote:

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

I have played on a server with this guy, and he is very good. He went 55 - 6 in a 10 minute round!

http://bf2s.com/player/48685299/
you do realise thats not possible.
55-6 in a "10-minute round"...

6 deaths = a minimum of 1 min 30 unable to shoot, so that's 00:08:30 left.
That's about 6.5 kills per minute, roughly one kill every 9 seconds, which is totally doable with the right game conditions.

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Let's just say all WOoKies are little selfish kids.
Far from it. If they were I'd be agreeing with you, but they ain't. For their ages some of them are among the more mature members of the community in actual fact.

pyscofrawg wrote:

Dont_be_ss is the best. There is nobody else. There is no comparison. Nobody is even almost as good at any kit as he is at sniper. End of story.
All right frawg, settle down now It's good to stand up for your clanmates and all, especially someone that shoots as well as DBSS, but let's not go overboard.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6649|Norway
I hate snipers
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6403|dm_maidenhead
xkullx
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6406|Earth

Todd_Angelo wrote:

pyscofrawg wrote:

Dont_be_ss is the best. There is nobody else. There is no comparison. Nobody is even almost as good at any kit as he is at sniper. End of story.
All right frawg, settle down now It's good to stand up for your clanmates and all, especially someone that shoots as well as DBSS, but let's not go overboard.
Alright alright. I got a little carried away and maybe over exaggerated a little. Sorry guys, had a bad day and I flipped over the little selfish kid thing. But still, I would put my money any day on Dbss as the best sniper.
Signature
ForcesofChaos
+2|6236
this guy is the best sniper

https://img249.imageshack.us/img249/9573/ahhsq6.jpg
Walmart32
+0|6243|Oregon, U.S.
^  That is awesome
         l
         l
Shaguart
Titties
+56|6370|Calgary, Canada

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Shaguart wrote:

damn man wats up with u and ruining the humor. take a joke.
What's up with you and your inability to use the apostrophe?
hahah touche my good friend.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard