elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6446|USA
who the hell names them self SkylineGTR.
What a stupid and very uncreative name.
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6214|Finland

<SS>SonderKommando wrote:

Yeah, its kind of padding though.  Say you want your expert AA badge, just be commander and sit in an out of the way AA station and drop arty on everyone. Eventually you'll get the badge.
didnt know that :S

leetkyle wrote:

I don't know what it is more concerning. The fact that you didn't know that, the fact that I didn't know that, or the fact that I found the C: thing amusing.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6190|Winland

[Fin]Dami3n wrote:

<SS>SonderKommando wrote:

Quotes
didnt know that :S

leetkyle wrote:

More quotes
O.O And you're first lieutenant?! Daaaaaaamn...
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
l41e
+677|6641

leetkyle wrote:

I don't know what it is more concerning. The fact that you didn't know that, the fact that I didn't know that, or the fact that I found the C: thing amusing.
All of the above.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6473|Somewhere else

elite.mafia wrote:

ooooooh ew hooo hoo!

And when did the mafia become "Elite"?
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6664|UK

RoosterCantrell wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

ooooooh ew hooo hoo!

And when did the mafia become "Elite"?
Elite mafia or this?

https://www.pcauto.com.cn/newcar/abroad/nissan/0312/pic/20031218skylinegtr44702.jpg

I'll take SkylineGTR otherwise known as GODZILLA!
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
SkylineGTR
+2|6128
m3thod is my <3. Good pic.
Psycho
Member since 2005
+44|6769|Kansas, USA
Also any repairs, heals, etc. that you do as commander count towards the awards that require them. E.g. if you repair an asset you get credit for the repair but no point or any indication in game. But, they do count towards your stats.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard