Poll

Time For New Patch?

Yes84%84% - 108
No15%15% - 20
Total: 128
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6605|England

Would be nice to see bug fixes etc, (they showed spirit with their own website providing stats and released Tampa, does that not show willingness to the playerbase??).
...but as ever, they always solve 5 problems and create 10 more. So, meh.
Longbow
+163|6686|Odessa, Ukraine
No.
Evil_Apu
+40|6622|Denmark

Cpt.KillerToy12 wrote:

i vote yes cause i am starting to crash to desktop alot. me and a buddy are ahveing weird problems with our graphics like it says there on high but wont be on high when get in to game.

so lets hear what yall got.
lol my computer berely can play at lowest :S
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6598|Hungary
Would be nice to see a final version from a patch that actually works without making 10 more new problems.

Hurricane 1.5 Patch Wishlist ftw !
Apoc-SAS
rebmeM
+39|6427|Scotland
Safinar
Pushes ppl off the carrier
+3|6203|UK
would be cool to have a patch that adds the euro force guns to normal bf2, u wudnt finish the game gun unlock wise at the sergeant major rank or 2nd lieutenant whichever it is
Danbowski
SAUSAGE
+16|6391|Massachusetts
Oh sure there will be a patch out right away to fix YOUR problem only. call it patch12.exe.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6565|South Florida

Cpt.KillerToy12 wrote:

i vote yes cause i am starting to crash to desktop alot. me and a buddy are ahveing weird problems with our graphics like it says there on high but wont be on high when get in to game.

so lets hear what yall got.
Well it doesnt usually happen for no reason. Must be your computer changing.... newb
15 more years! 15 more years!
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6430|fÄking denmark
Isn't where already a thread about this ?
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6237|Winland

Buy a can of canned air.
Open computer case.
Spray 'n' Pray.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard