+322|6518|California
just cause i liek haxor with hax doesnt mean i cant hax
when i just got rick rolled!!!!!
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6742|California U.S.A

Scratch[USA] wrote:

CoconutBlitz wrote:

I had some really good squads going earlier today I think we won most of the games on our team and best squad score in all of them, great job guys look forward to tomorrow night.

And crank your mic volume everyone up I just heard mumbling mostly 

VOIP rules!

darknessdestroyer122 welcome to the US Server we are the best group of people around, that I know of.
Had fun Thursday night, see ya Friday
I hate my mic,  I need to get that straighten out.
I could see your nick icon pop up when you triggered your mic but your voice was like a mumble coming from a different room, I think I heard you scream/yell once and that came through pretty clear though.

See ya later tonight i"ll be logged on pretty soon here.
CoconutBlitz

VicktorVauhn wrote:

san4 wrote:

I only played one or two games last night, but I loved the 16-player size maps w/vehicles. Very little trudging around on foot, and lots of action.

At one point I got shot out of the cockpit of the Cobra by the mobile AA. While dead I watched the heli, with my drunk gunner in it, spin away and eventually crash. That was not a pretty sight.
I thought the maps were good too. The only time I find my self wishing for IO is when its a 64 player map with 8 people and everyone in a tank.

With the 16 size maps there is hardly any armor, but still transport. The occasional tank isn't to hard to deal with and the rounds on Mash where we kept having to bring the tank up to make the last push on the flag near backyard was awesome.

I thought it was perfect
Those last few flags on Mashtuur were awesome, I was in the tank on one of those pushes it was very intense 16 map size mayhem.

That last flag near backyard when the armour/vehicles spawn was like a cramped parking lot with peps packing full auto weaponry it was bitchin.
CoconutBlitz
Alright get ur sorry carcasses over to the BF2s US server right this freakin minute!

Drop and give me 50 prone crouch spamming movements

DOWN

UP

DOWN

UP

I CANT HEAR YOU COUNTING PUKE STAIN!!!

No srly come on over log on the server and shoot some shit up! 
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6532|MN
I will be on a little later.
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
Scratch[USA]
+105|6699

CoconutBlitz wrote:

Scratch[USA] wrote:

CoconutBlitz wrote:

I had some really good squads going earlier today I think we won most of the games on our team and best squad score in all of them, great job guys look forward to tomorrow night.

And crank your mic volume everyone up I just heard mumbling mostly 

VOIP rules!

darknessdestroyer122 welcome to the US Server we are the best group of people around, that I know of.
Had fun Thursday night, see ya Friday
I hate my mic,  I need to get that straighten out.
I could see your nick icon pop up when you triggered your mic but your voice was like a mumble coming from a different room, I think I heard you scream/yell once and that came through pretty clear though.

See ya later tonight i"ll be logged on pretty soon here.
Yes as a temp solution I pick the mic up to my mouth and yell.  It works for now.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6782|Washington, DC

That was fun. Won all four rounds I played good playing, fun rounds. Laid some deadly C4 traps
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6518|California
gg's
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6615|meh-land
meh
first game in 3 weeks
https://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/large/d60f917d7cf189a59aa4dce5e5115e7acc01b241.jpg
and of course more fun later
https://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/large/2f65cad6fb189dae1d193fee565eb32bc0ae298e.jpg
https://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/large/2c8bb790c9a09a29b8a8b648f100ee468e2cb1e5.jpg

tbh i didn't do too well, but my reg was awful like usual so it didn't annoy me too too much
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+796|6837|United States of America
MOTHERF***! I should've stayed in the US server, since afterwards I was playing SF and got a new worst enemy who sucks ass and just was lagging like a bastard and then my death streak got worse, too. My old enemy was a 2 star gen and this motherf***er is my rank with barely over a 1.0 KDR. F***! F***! F***! F***! F***!

Last edited by DesertFox- (2007-07-27 21:03:13)

Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6627|Foothills of S. Carolina

quit whining Blehm, your reg couldnt have been too bad with how many times your bullets found me. Right now this OgV clan is stinkin up the place.....
SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|6540|Vancouver, BC, Canada
Lol I played for the first time in the month and played sniper on dalian, was good fun. Shadow died to my sniper rifle many times lol.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6442|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Riiiiight.

I have a few excuses as to why I didn't show up tonight.
  • I have a wake to attend tomorrow.
  • I was playing Madden while I waited for the other computer to free up.
  • My Giants made it to the playoffs undefeated, and now I have to guide them to the Super Bowl.
  • I have a rather large bag of Swedish Fish to keep me occupied.

Yeah, I'm terribly sorry.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Canin

Bah, tbh
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6518|California

SilentscoutIX wrote:

Lol I played for the first time in the month and played sniper on dalian, was good fun. Shadow died to my sniper rifle many times lol.
cal hax.

Lol how is OgV owning it up?
I remember playing them in CAL 12v12(good fucking times by the way.) and owning them soooooooooooooo hard.

Last edited by =NHB=Shadow (2007-07-27 22:18:18)

Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6792|Your moms bedroom
my excuse, its friday i got drunk
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

SilentscoutIX wrote:

cal hax.

Lol how is OgV owning it up?
I remember playing them in CAL 12v12(good fucking times by the way.) and owning them soooooooooooooo hard.
I logged out a while ago, but I remember seeing Canin going 0-6 on Oman.

Probably more since the refresh rate is 10 seconds.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6782|Washington, DC

cowami wrote:

Riiiiight.

• My Giants made it to the playoffs undefeated, and now I have to guide them to the Super Bowl.

1. What the hell is a wake?

2. Kick the other person off the other computer

3. You'll never play or manage football

4. Excused, as Swedish Fish are hax
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

Hurricane wrote:

cowami wrote:

Riiiiight.

1. A wake is the send off before a proper funeral, where you generally view the body.

2. The other person is my mother. Trying to kick off a nearly-60 Asian immigrant woman who never had the type of luxuries we have today = BAM.

3. Hence why I'll do it in a videogame .

4. Yes.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6620

cowami wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

cowami wrote:

Riiiiight.

1. A wake is the send off before a proper funeral, where you generally view the body.

2. The other person is my mother. Trying to kick off a nearly-60 Asian immigrant woman who never had the type of luxuries we have today = BAM.

4. Yes.
1. The guy is fucking dead, he won't care.

2. Just tell her that [insert situation that has an Asian stereotype stem from it]

3. Fuck football altogether. BF2 FTW

4. You got me there.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6792|Your moms bedroom
sourpatch kids > swedish fish
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6652|so randum

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

cowami wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

4. Yes.
1. The guy is fucking dead, he won't care.

2. Just tell her that [insert situation that has an Asian stereotype stem from it]

3. Fuck football altogether. BF2 FTW

4. You got me there.
Cold blooded
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6480

On the server now. I encourage everybody to join
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Canin

Its easy for a group who plays together often to own a group where out of 10, only 6 are spawning and of those six 2 are privates or corporals....
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6480

Shit man. We lost Oman cause a lot of us worried more about reviving each other rather then killing the other bastards .
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard