kylef
Gone
+1,352|6485|N. Ireland
i just did a bit of single arm weights. i took off my shirt, and i have just noticed a lot of red long cuts everywhere around the top of both my arms.. (i didn't do them myself - i'm not emo) - is this.. common? :S
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6768|UK
Are they bleeding?
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6485|N. Ireland
not externally, no..
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6768|UK
Are they a dark colour or relativley light in colour i.e Pink?
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6485|N. Ireland
there are a lot of them. some are pink, others are definetely a lot redder..
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6632
Wtf, weirdo.
CrapinaBottle
+0|6444
When you curl your arm, do the lines match where skin meets?
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6559|NYC / Hamburg

you mean something like this

https://img524.imageshack.us/img524/1779/2602fbbde5aj3.jpg
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6768|UK

max wrote:

you mean something like this

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/1779 … de5aj3.jpg
That's what I was getting at really, stretch marks from your muscles building up too quickly.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6485|N. Ireland
no, they are all over the place.. some horizontal, some vertical, some diagonal etc.. i have noticed significant muscle increase though..

edit> my.. "lines" are a lot smaller but there are a lot more of them. i also have that same thing across the top of my leg, but that's purple and i never thought of that tbh.

Last edited by leetkyle (2007-07-27 15:56:03)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

Pics? No I'm not perving on you or checking you out, someone with medical knowledge could help. They could be stretch marks.
aLeX
.?
+160|6323|:D

They may be stretch marks. From where you gots uber leet muscles now?

I have them all the way up my back. Do you mean cuts? Or do they look more like scars, if so then what I said.

EDIT: They're most probably stretch marks then, stop being a girly hypochondriac.

Last edited by l-aLeX-l (2007-07-27 15:57:49)

DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6455|cuntshitlake

leetkyle wrote:

no, they are all over the place.. some horizontal, some vertical, some diagonal etc.. i have noticed significant muscle increase though..

edit> my.. "lines" are a lot smaller but there are a lot more of them. i also have that same thing across the top of my leg, but that's purple and i never thought of that tbh.
pix or it didn't happen.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
tiptopT
+72|6574|Scotland's Capital

leetkyle wrote:

i just did a bit of single arm weights.
Is this new lingo for masturbating?
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6485|N. Ireland

M.O.A.B wrote:

Pics? No I'm not perving on you or checking you out, someone with medical knowledge could help. They could be stretch marks.
i don't have a camera handy.. :X
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

l-aLeX-l wrote:

They may be stretch marks. From where you gots uber leet muscles now?

I have them all the way up my back. Do you mean cuts? Or do they look more like scars, if so then what I said.

EDIT: They're most probably stretch marks then, stop being a girly hypochondriac.
My bro has stretch marks horizontal on his back and that was from lugging around a heavy school bag, they look like red cuts.
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6768|UK
Defiantly stretch marks. Can happen when you gain weight either in fat or muscle. They will fade after a while but never completely disappear.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6734|FUCK UBISOFT

leetkyle wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

i don't have a camera handy.. :X
then draw it

Milk.org wrote:

Defiantly stretch marks. Can happen when you gain weight either in fat or muscle. They will fade after a while but never completely disappear.
lol your screwed for life

Last edited by Miguel diaz (2007-07-27 15:59:56)

https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6445|Ontario, Canada
Yo, if you scratch yourself while sweaty, they will look like cuts.
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6281|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

thareaper254 wrote:

Wtf, weirdo.
Lawl pwnt.

leetkyle wrote:

I like how you specifically emphasized "significant".

Whatever happened to humility?
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6485|N. Ireland

cowami wrote:

Whatever happened to humility?
i'm a pretty weak guy and have been known for my lack of muscle
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6612|Mhz

This tread really requires pics frankly.

In the event it is stretch marks, I've been told by a few people this stuff works quite well on getting rid of them with a few months use.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6485|N. Ireland
i don't have a camera handy.. i'll get some pics tomorrow though..
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6622|Washington, DC

Kyle is gonna be the next Schwarzenegger.
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6768|UK

Hurricane wrote:

Kyle is gonna be the next Schwarzenegger.
lol i spat my drink out when i read that.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard